300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
    Yep is me! I be down there Oct 17! Finally someone other than me! :-) I c u there brother!
    Congrats!! It looks like 3 of us will be there together! BTW... I'm not a brother, ( I'm a female)Sorry Brother!! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ajasso76 View Post
      I will be there as well... Where are you all going to be stationed? I still have my pft2, which is scheduled for next Wednesday, but I am praying that I make it thru! My shins are kicking my butt, but I WILL push thru!

Oops... I'm sorry, Fer, I just realized you put your duty location.
      Congrats to you, too!! My POE is New Orleans. Dont worry about the run with your shins. I ended up shaving a minute and 20 seconds off my best time for the mile and a half run at the pft2 test because my adrenline was hitting me so hard. You will do great!! Best wishes to you and let me know how you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by TopFlightInGA View Post
        Cajunchik, where is your poe? Wasn't it New Orleans?
        You are correct....Very excited!! I've been waiting a long time for this!

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
          Don't worry. They can't actually tell if you are lying. There main goal is to get you to change your stories or change what you put in your E-QIP. Expect head games. Don't look up anything about a poly. They will ask you if you researched it and will assume you are trying to beat it. Just go in there and tell them you know nothing about it. You will be fine.
          Thanks for the advice mnewsom21. Ya I had heard not to research it, you definetly don't want to come off like you're trying to beat it.
          NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
          Score:9X.XX%
          List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by cajunchik View Post
            You are correct....Very excited!! I've been waiting a long time for this!
            Congrats cajunchik! It really is good to see somebody that has been waiting as long as you have finally get the call.
            List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• I actually got the call today. I was offered Presidio, TX, Lukeville, AZ, and Rio Grande City, TX. After doing a little homework on all three locations took Rio Grande City because of how close it was too Mcallen and Pharr. I just know from reading that the other two were not great by any means. I EOD the 24th of September and my academy date is 31st of October.
              Last edited by 19K2PO; 08-17-2012, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 19K2PO View Post
                I actually got the call today. I was offered Presidio, TX, Lukeville, AZ, and Rio Grande City, TX. After doing a little homework on all three locations took Rio Grande City because of how close it was too Mcallen and Pharr. I just know from reading that the other two were not great by any means. I EOD the 24th of September and my academy date is 31st of October.
                Congratulations that's great! If you don't mind could you post your timeline?
                List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by CMUnupe View Post
                  Congrats Cajunchik!

Good to see one of the vets of this site go to FLETC. Hope I can be down there soon.
                  Thanks so much!!! It's been a long time waiting! I wish you luck and dont give up because the best feeling is crossing that finish line after your mile and a half knowing you are now officially heading to FLETC!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EASF View Post
                    PFT #1 : Passed
                    How did you do on score? if you dont mind me asking
                    MSP 1896

Comment

Last edited by jjok; 08-19-2012, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• PFT1 maxed out all the sections except sit-ups and I have better than 20/20 uncorrected that is good news, thought I'd share.
                        A few down, a few more to go.
                        MSP 1896

Comment

• Originally posted by cajunchik View Post
                          Congrats!! It looks like 3 of us will be there together! BTW... I'm not a brother, ( I'm a female)Sorry Brother!! lol
                          Sorryyyyy, I will c u there!! ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by 19K2PO View Post
                            I actually got the call today. I was offered Presidio, TX, Lukeville, AZ, and Rio Grande City, TX. After doing a little homework on all three locations took Rio Grande City because of how close it was too Mcallen and Pharr. I just know from reading that the other two were not great by any means. I EOD the 24th of September and my academy date is 31st of October.
                            I got the call yesterday I am eod the 24sep and start the academy 31oct. I was offered Lukeville, presidio, and Douglas. I took Douglas. See ya at the academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                              NEGATIVE
                              Florida region includes ALL of Florida plus the VI's and PR, but outside the region that you applied to won't be offered at any point.
                              Yoda, how many people do they have in a class at the academy. Is it 48 or 24?
                              CBPO
                              Geo Pref:Georgia
                              NOR:3/07
                              T.O:10/08
                              1st TSU:6/09
                              2nd Fitness test:11/09
                              Credit pulled:4/10
                              2nd TSU:5/10
                              2nd Medical and 2nd drug test:3/11
                              2nd E-Quip and fingerprints:4/11
                              2nd Background Investigator:6/6/11
                              All green checks in Cass except background:in security office

Comment

• Originally posted by Get Some View Post
                                PFT1 maxed out all the sections except sit-ups and I have better than 20/20 uncorrected that is good news, thought I'd share.
                                A few down, a few more to go.
                                Does the pft1 score determine anything else? Give you a boost in credentials? Assist in determining whether you may get one of the few remaining gs7? I did pretty well on it, just wondering if it will matter anywhere else.
                                Geo: SWB
                                Test: 6/23/12
                                NOR: 6/27/12 - 95 -VP:0 Points
                                TSL1: 7/13/12
                                TSL2: 7/17/12
                                E-Qip submitted: 7/19/12
                                Medical & PFT1: 08/08/12
                                VBT & S.I.: 09/17/2012
                                Drug Test:
                                B.I.:
                                Forms & Qual: 10/18/2012
                                Polygraph: 10/30/2012
                                PFT2:
                                EOD:

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9670 users online. 446 members and 9224 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X