300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
    Well IA finally called me back and looks like I'm headed for a poly. They are not sure when, hopefully soon so i can get rolling. Not going to lie though I'm a little nervous so many horror stories on here about it.
    Don't worry. They can't actually tell if you are lying. There main goal is to get you to change your stories or change what you put in your E-QIP. Expect head games. Don't look up anything about a poly. They will ask you if you researched it and will assume you are trying to beat it. Just go in there and tell them you know nothing about it. You will be fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
      Mine left a message. It showed up as a local number. that was the case with me anyway.
      Thanks
      App (SWB): 3/14/12
      Test: 3/27/12
      NOR: 4/3/12 (95)
      TSL 1/2: 4/27/12
      Qualifications: (green check - GS7)
      Pre-emp forms: 5/5/12 (green check)
      PFT1: 6/1/12 (pass - green check)
      Medical: 6/18/12 (pass - green check) -
      sent medical update form 6/21/13
      VBT: 6/22/12 (pass - green check)
      Polygraph: 5/2013 (passed)
      Background: met with Investigator 5/2013 (cleared 6/25)
      Drug Test: 6/27/12 (check)
      Referred to scheduling unit: 7/2/13
      EOD: 9/3/13
      FLETC: 10/2/13

Comment

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
        I'm just telling you because it happened to my friend and then short after that he recive the letter!
        That might be the case, but CASS is not el libro del San Lucas.
        Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
          That might be the case, but CASS is not el libro del San Lucas.
          Hopefully I'm wrong and you get to be n the academy soon.

Comment

• Does anyone know when you receive your badge? Do you get it once you are sworn in during pre academy, or after you graduate from the academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboys rule View Post
              Does anyone know when you receive your badge? Do you get it once you are sworn in during pre academy, or after you graduate from the academy?
              My cbpo friends told me you will get it after graduation with your credentials and gun.

Comment

My cbpo friends told me you will get it after graduation with your credentials and gun.
                Ok thanks

Comment

I'm just telling you because it happened to my friend and then short after that he recive the letter!
                  hey Fer are you saying that your friend was in the same situation i am in right now? i mean with being sent home without an interview after the vbt..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragerian View Post
                    hey Fer are you saying that your friend was in the same situation i am in right now? i mean with being sent home without an interview after the vbt..
                    O was talking about CASS, but he actually fail VBT and/or interview! He took both the same day, but I was referring it was CASS, he try to log in after the interview and he couldn't, couple days later he got the letter saying he fail VBT/interview!

Comment

• Does anyone know, if you put in for a region, such as Florida, will they offer you another location if they have openings before they have openings in Florida?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPat83 View Post
                        Does anyone know, if you put in for a region, such as Florida, will they offer you another location if they have openings before they have openings in Florida?
                        NEGATIVE
                        Florida region includes ALL of Florida plus the VI's and PR, but outside the region that you applied to won't be offered at any point.
                        CBPO
                        Written: 08/29/2007
                        EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                          NEGATIVE
                          Florida region includes ALL of Florida plus the VI's and PR, but outside the region that you applied to won't be offered at any point.
                          That's what I was afraid of...

Comment

• ------------------------
                            Last edited by lisaluv006; 08-17-2012, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• The paperwork I uploaded on usatestmanager site is still active. I uploaded 2 months ago and haven't received no CO

Comment

• Originally posted by lmbb View Post
                                Same boat brother.

I'm guessing with both of us in NY we will get the call for the poly around the same time. I just want the call soon so I can get going again. I would have preferred the call for an EOD but hey you take what you can get.
                                Last edited by Rms16; 08-17-2012, 10:24 PM.
                                NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                                Score:9X.XX%
                                List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4289 users online. 220 members and 4069 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X