300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hangman View Post
    I thought the last portion of the written exam was the "biographical questionaire".

It specifically says that has no bering on your score.
    The proctor said that portion could decide your out come on the test if you pass or fail and score wise

Comment

• I will keep you guys informed. I am ready to get started

Comment

• Originally posted by 19K2PO View Post
        I will keep you guys informed. I am ready to get started
        keep that phone handy and answer each and every call. sometimes it says a 952 area code, sometimes unknown. you will get called beginning of next week most likely if not today. From what i have seen on the forum lately, as soon as someone hits TSU they get called the next day or two.

Comment

I will keep you guys informed. I am ready to get started
          Word of advice, if you haven't researched the SWB ports, you might want to take a look at them this weekend, google the area info, and prioritize where you want to go. That way when they do call you with offers you will be somewhat informed and can make your decision. YOu do get 24 hrs to decide, but you run the risk of them calling someone after you and they may take a port you want immediately instead of waiting.

I would start out by prioritizing what state you want to live in and then go from there to the ports.

Comment

• Could any body venture to guess how long it takes IA to receive the poly results? I took mine Aug 8 so it has been 11 days. Do you think i would be in their system by now?

Comment

• From the time I was refferred to training schedule unit to the time I received "the call", It took 5 days. Im also in the swb. you will probably be waiting no more than a week.
              Last edited by cowboys rule; 08-17-2012, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Well I am now being referred to schedule EOD. I am pretty p
                umped! I am SWB, so how log do you think it will be before I get "the call?"
                How did you find out your heading to tsu?
                NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                Score:9X.XX%
                List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Well IA finally called me back and looks like I'm headed for a poly. They are not sure when, hopefully soon so i can get rolling. Not going to lie though I'm a little nervous so many horror stories on here about it.
                  NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                  Score:9X.XX%
                  List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragerian View Post
                    thanks guys for the responses. I'm still doing a little research to get more input on the situation I'm in (which I posted earlier today). anyways i took another look at the letter i was sent and it said that my VBT was considered my Structured interview, so I'm not sure if that meant that i wasn't scheduled for an interview after the VBT in the first place.. =/ wow this stuff is really stressing me out
                    As long as you can log-in into CASS you are good to go!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                      Well IA finally called me back and looks like I'm headed for a poly. They are not sure when, hopefully soon so i can get rolling. Not going to lie though I'm a little nervous so many horror stories on here about it.
                      As u say.. ha ha . That is not a new news at all .. Do my job man, keep going and asking. I think that when you get the poly I will too and when they call you they will call me as well...
                      Geo:SWB
                      CBPO Exam:12/10
                      TSl: 5/11
                      Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                      Met BI:1/12
                      VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                      Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                      Qual:cleared 3/12
                      Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                      PFT2:
                      EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                        Well IA finally called me back and looks like I'm headed for a poly. They are not sure when, hopefully soon so i can get rolling. Not going to lie though I'm a little nervous so many horror stories on here about it.
                        Same boat brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
                          As long as you can log-in into CASS you are good to go!
                          Actually, CASS means nothing. It's just there to make applicants feel better and hopefully stop them from making calls.
                          Gek.

Comment

• Question for anyone who has been called for a poly...

If you miss the IA call for the poly, will they leave a voicemail or call back?

Does it show as an "Unknown" number?

Just asking because I missed a call from an unknown number about a month ago. I noticed some March 2012 testers who have either already taken their poly, or have been scheduled.
                            App (SWB): 3/14/12
                            Test: 3/27/12
                            NOR: 4/3/12 (95)
                            TSL 1/2: 4/27/12
                            Qualifications: (green check - GS7)
                            Pre-emp forms: 5/5/12 (green check)
                            PFT1: 6/1/12 (pass - green check)
                            Medical: 6/18/12 (pass - green check) -
                            sent medical update form 6/21/13
                            VBT: 6/22/12 (pass - green check)
                            Polygraph: 5/2013 (passed)
                            Background: met with Investigator 5/2013 (cleared 6/25)
                            Drug Test: 6/27/12 (check)
                            Referred to scheduling unit: 7/2/13
                            EOD: 9/3/13
                            FLETC: 10/2/13

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
                              Actually, CASS means nothing. It's just there to make applicants feel better and hopefully stop them from making calls.
                              I'm just telling you because it happened to my friend and then short after that he recive the letter!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bees View Post
                                Question for anyone who has been called for a poly...

If you miss the IA call for the poly, will they leave a voicemail or call back?

Does it show as an "Unknown" number?

Just asking because I missed a call from an unknown number about a month ago. I noticed some March 2012 testers who have either already taken their poly, or have been scheduled.
                                Mine left a message. It showed up as a local number. that was the case with me anyway.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9317 users online. 291 members and 9026 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X