300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CUJEN View Post
    Did you get your results the day of your test?
    Nope, he said he was going to grade it later that day. The results were posted on the hot line within a week and a half.

Comment

• so is anyone else applying in miami? Like a month ago everything was cleared in cass except for my medical which I sent in the additional required info a month ago. Has anyone had to send in additional medical info? If so how long did it take to clear?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goosell View Post
        congrats........ do you start fletc on oct 13th or is that when you are traveling?? Because for me Oct. 16th is the day i start FLETC. I think she said i was class 905 or something i think we will probably be in the same class
        hey...we are in the same class. Im in 905 also. I messed up I thought my start date was on the 13th but its not. Its on the 16th. I had to check my letter again. woah thats cool. congratulations!

Comment

• Originally posted by tori View Post
          hey...we are in the same class. Im in 905 also. I messed up I thought my start date was on the 13th but its not. Its on the 16th. I had to check my letter again. woah thats cool. congratulations!
          Congrats to you too

Comment

• hearing loss

Originally posted by youngpup View Post
            A bit off topic but utterly important, well to me anyways. Does anyone know anything medical waivers for the hearing portion of the medical test? I have a hearing loss and want to have my ducks in a row if I need a waiver or qualify for one. Any info on where to find information on waivers, what qualifies and so forth is much appreciated.
            Did you find out any information about your situation, I also had some trouble of passing 4k-6k high pitch sound, I re-done the test again, it also turned out the same, I had allready sent my result, whose know what come next.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiddie789
              i am in class 905 oct 16- feb 5
              Awesome ill see you there congrats.

Tori is in 905 too

Comment

• VBT for dummies

Ok lets pretend some of us have no Idea what is involved in the VBT. Can someone who has been through it explain exactly what it is.

Comment

• new guy here checking in. i tested back in july and got my results in august. I passed with an 82. its pretty low and not as high as i would like to have scored but that math section killed me. has anyone gotten their NOR with a similar score? Anyway ive been lurking for the past few months and it took a really long time for the admins to verify my account so i could start posting. I selected San Diego as my location and if anyone has any info on the hiring status in the area or if you know anyone whose been recently selected for San Diego please feel free to share.

Well ill be checking in here often and just wanted to drop by and introduce myself. cheers

Comment

• I got a TO for Maine with a 76.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin03 View Post
                      I got a TO for Maine with a 76.
                      Recently? When did you test? I'm still waiting myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
                        Ok lets pretend some of us have no Idea what is involved in the VBT. Can someone who has been through it explain exactly what it is.
                        No one should go into great detail about it as they signed agreements not to. Look on their website for a good description of what it entails.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                          No one should go into great detail about it as they signed agreements not to. Look on their website for a good description of what it entails.
                          understood.

Comment

• Hello all,

I tested on August 15th in philly. I got my NOR one week later(88 no vet). I didn't notice that when i applied that the geographic location i chose by mistake was NY-and all other locations. I live in New York City and i do not want to work upstate, So i was sent a form by email to print and fill out with the location i preffered.So i then faxed the form over to change my geographic location to NYC-JFK Airport.

I have 2 questions. How long does it usually take to get another NOR when you change your geographic location? and does anyone know what the demand for CBPO's are in the NYC area?

Thanks alot.

Ro

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolygsx View Post
                              Hello all,

I tested on August 15th in philly. I got my NOR one week later(88 no vet). I didn't notice that when i applied that the geographic location i chose by mistake was NY-and all other locations. I live in New York City and i do not want to work upstate, So i was sent a form by email to print and fill out with the location i preffered.So i then faxed the form over to change my geographic location to NYC-JFK Airport.

I have 2 questions. How long does it usually take to get another NOR when you change your geographic location? and does anyone know what the demand for CBPO's are in the NYC area?

Thanks alot.

Ro
                              I used the email that was provided. It usually took less than a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
                                I used the email that was provided. It usually took less than a day.
                                You emailed the form back to them? and then recieved an email notifying your change in less then a day?

If so, I think i will email them back also. I sent my fax more then a week ago and i am hoping they recieved it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11758 users online. 447 members and 11311 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X