300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BKsfinest10 View Post
    After those drafted doubles I would imagine that hour and change ride home and back the next day in the am might be quite draining at first until you can do OT when you want. Just make sure to research these areas in detail to all applicants. Border Wars looks cool until you get there and have to live there.
    You dont have to live in Tucson, theirs green valley! Or saharita that's 35 min away and 25 min from Tucson!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
      You dont have to live in Tucson, theirs green valley! Or saharita that's 35 min away and 25 min from Tucson!
      Ya I looked up green valley also, looks nice and definitely not a far commute from Nog.
      NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
      Score:9X.XX%
      List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Wesker View Post
        I think that they are surprised that being from the RGV, and even being offered a station that is only an hour away from where you live, you chose instead to move far away to Nogales, AZ. That is very unusual since most people from the RGV think it is heaven on earth and never want to leave
        Lol I live in Ft Hood! I mean Roma is 1hr from McAllen, if I get the choice to move to Pharr I will go there in a heart beat!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
          Why? You think I should pick another one?
          I'm a bit surprised. I was pulling for something near San Diego, since that place is awesome. I got near El Paso, which will be nice, but San Diego is one of my favorite places. Nogales should have lots of action, though.

Comment

I think that they are surprised that being from the RGV, and even being offered a station that is only an hour away from where you live, you chose instead to move far away to Nogales, AZ. That is very unusual since most people from the RGV think it is heaven on earth and never want to leave
            Are u in Nogales area?

Comment

• Originally posted by zilch79 View Post
              I'm a bit surprised. I was pulling for something near San Diego, since that place is awesome. I got near El Paso, which will be nice, but San Diego is one of my favorite places. Nogales should have lots of action, though.
              We should switch and you can go get one in Cali if still open. El Paso was one of my top choices...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                Pointman8, was that IA or MHC? I was told for awhile now from both that everybody is getting one but then seeing differently.
                It was MHC. The guy said that they are implementing mandatory Polys early. He said they originally were shooting for the top of the year in 2013. I'm very nearvous after hearing about a lot of people failing the Poly.
                Geo:SWB
                CBPO Exam:08/2/11
                TSl 1 & 2: 11/14/11 & 11/25/11
                Medical & Pft1:12/10/11 Passed
                VBT/SI: 5/10/12 Passed
                Drug Test: 7/12/12 Passed
                Qual: (GS-7) Cleared 8/12/12
                Poly 1 & 2: 9/26/12 & 11/8/12 Passed
                BI: Met investigator on 12/6 Complete on 3/26/13
                TSU: 3/28/13
                EOD: 8/12/13 (Brownsville, TX)
                FLETC: 9/13/13

Comment

• How can I see the ports of entry at SWB? so I can start learning about it? Thank you.
                  CBPO Exam:12/10
                  TSl: 5/11
                  Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                  Met BI:1/12
                  VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                  Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                  Qual:cleared 3/12
                  Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                  PFT2:
                  EOD:

Comment

• I think I got it:

Southwest - (to include but not limited to the following locations) Laredo, El Paso, Fabens, Brownsville, Del Rio,
                    Eagle Pass, Pharr, Progreso, Presidio, Rio Grande City, and Roma, Texas; Andrade, Calexico, Otay Mesa, San Ysidro, Tecate, and San Bernardino, California; Arizona, and New Mexico.
                    CBPO Exam:12/10
                    TSl: 5/11
                    Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                    Met BI:1/12
                    VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                    Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                    Qual:cleared 3/12
                    Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                    PFT2:
                    EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Pointman8 View Post
                      It was MHC. The guy said that they are implementing mandatory Polys early. He said they originally were shooting for the top of the year in 2013. I'm very nearvous after hearing about a lot of people failing the Poly.
                      I just took mine and they said i passed. I look at it as some are gonna pass and some are gonna fail. The ones that fail just frees up the space and time for the ones that pass.

The early thing sounds strange. IA told me that everyone who applied in the March 2012 announcement and on will receive a poly. Just expect the call one day to take it and get it over with.

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                        I just took mine and they said i passed. I look at it as some are gonna pass and some are gonna fail. The ones that fail just frees up the space and time for the ones that pass.

The early thing sounds strange. IA told me that everyone who applied in the March 2012 announcement and on will receive a poly. Just expect the call one day to take it and get it over with.
                        I guess one of then don't know what they're talking about, lol. By the way, did they tell you that you passed the same day or did you have to wait?
                        CBPO Exam:08/2/11
                        TSl 1 & 2: 11/14/11 & 11/25/11
                        Medical & Pft1:12/10/11 Passed
                        VBT/SI: 5/10/12 Passed
                        Drug Test: 7/12/12 Passed
                        Qual: (GS-7) Cleared 8/12/12
                        Poly 1 & 2: 9/26/12 & 11/8/12 Passed
                        BI: Met investigator on 12/6 Complete on 3/26/13
                        TSU: 3/28/13
                        EOD: 8/12/13 (Brownsville, TX)
                        FLETC: 9/13/13

Comment

Yeah the RGV is where its at compared to the other choices besides San Diego but that no AWS over there is the worst. Imagine having tue/wed off for your regular schedule. Scary. I'm at Pharr. You could have did Roma and just lived in Mission perhaps....Shorter Drive.
                          CBP: CBPO
                          EOD: 10/11/11 (South Texas)

Comment

Yeah the RGV is where its at compared to the other choices besides San Diego but that no AWS over there is the worst. Imagine having tue/wed off for your regular schedule. Scary. I'm at Pharr. You could have did Roma and just lived in Mission perhaps....Shorter Drive.
                            What's RGV and AWS? Sorry lol

Comment

When I got called last month I was offered Pharr, TX. I chose Rio Grande City over Pharr. If you live in McAllen with traffic it still takes about 30 min to get to work, and Rio is just 40 Min from McAllen. I mainly chose Rio because there is more drugs, and does not have the heavy traffic of Pharr/HID.

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
                                Me neither. They weren't lying when they told you to continue living your life as usual.
                                I know man. Still I am very desperate since I had a BI for BPA clear last year, I thought an update would be quick.

I just applied to a couple of IRS desk jobs just in case this never gets moving haha.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9572 users online. 340 members and 9232 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X