Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pointman8, was that IA or MHC? I was told for awhile now from both that everybody is getting one but then seeing differently.
    Last edited by Rms16; 08-10-2012, 11:36 AM.
    NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
    Score:9X.XX%
    List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by helenyoung View Post
      What stations did they offer you for California? I'm curious.

Calexico,San Ysidro, Otay Mesa y Tecate

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
        they give you 24 hrs to decide. you have to call them back within that time frame. I would really suggest you go ahead and do your research and prioritize the places you like to go. We have time afterall. I only say this because I am not sure if they call others after you and they may take a spot immediately that you take 24 hrs to decide on. long story short you do get 24 hrs.

You 100% right. I re search couple days before and pick the one that it was 3 rd on my list since they didn't offered me the first 2. And I try to ask for them and they said no lol lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
          They offered me like 4 stations in Cali, 3 in Texas(Laredo,Roma,presidio) new Mexico (Columbus) arizona(Douglas,Nogales,Ajo) I pick Nogales!
          Curious to your reasons for picking Nogales out of all those options? Are you taking family with you or going solo?
          CBP: CBPO
          EOD: 10/11/11 (South Texas)

Comment

• Originally posted by BKsfinest10 View Post
            Curious to your reasons for picking Nogales out of all those options? Are you taking family with you or going solo?
            I'm taking my familia with me...remember you don't have to live in Nogales. Plus her sister live in Tucson and her husband is a BP Supervisor..

Comment

Why? You think I should pick another one?

Comment

I'm taking my familia with me...remember you don't have to live in Nogales. Plus her sister live in Tucson and her husband is a BP Supervisor..
                Fer is right, Nog is my second choice mainly bc you can live in Tucson and commute to Nog.
                NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                Score:9X.XX%
                List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• hmmm... where's august's fitness tips?
                  tested in San Diego- SWB, 10/11
                  NOR-11/11
                  TSL- 11/17/11
                  pft1- 12/8/11
                  Pre-E Forms-completed 3/12
                  Qual- completed 3/12
                  Medical Ex- completed 4/12
                  S I-completed 3/12
                  Drug Screening- completed 6/7/12
                  Background Investigation- met with BI 6/5/13
                  Fitness- completed 12/12

EOD- 9/9/13 SYS
                  Fletc- 10-15-13, class 338
                  new fletc date- 11-18-13

SYS CBPO 4-1-2014

Comment

Calexico,San Ysidro, Otay Mesa y Tecate
                    Nice choices !!
                    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by Mole177 View Post
                      hmmm... where's august's fitness tips?
                      Don't they usually come on the 15th or 17th around there?
                      "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

Ok so that might work for you. I have some boys at Nogadeshu and theres nothing out there. Haha. I'm loving South Texas. I just like to be close to some type of city. Live in McAllen and am 20 mins from work. Its just not a choice port I would think if you eventually want to transfer out but if not its cool then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                          Fer is right, Nog is my second choice mainly bc you can live in Tucson and commute to Nog.
                          After those drafted doubles I would imagine that hour and change ride home and back the next day in the am might be quite draining at first until you can do OT when you want. Just make sure to research these areas in detail to all applicants. Border Wars looks cool until you get there and have to live there.

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                            they give you 24 hrs to decide. you have to call them back within that time frame. I would really suggest you go ahead and do your research and prioritize the places you like to go. We have time afterall. I only say this because I am not sure if they call others after you and they may take a spot immediately that you take 24 hrs to decide on. long story short you do get 24 hrs.
                            this true. if you hesitate, someone they call after you can snag your choice. so keep in mind the options given to you may not be available if you wait.
                            CBPO
                            Geo - West Coast
                            Exam - 10/12/11 San Diego
                            NOR - 4/2/12
                            TSL - 6/12/12
                            PFT1 - green
                            BI -
                            Quals -
                            VBT/SI - green
                            Drug Screen - green

Comment

Ok so that might work for you. I have some boys at Nogadeshu and theres nothing out there. Haha. I'm loving South Texas. I just like to be close to some type of city. Live in McAllen and am 20 mins from work. Its just not a choice port I would think if you eventually want to transfer out but if not its cool then.
                              My first choice was McAllen but all they offered was Roma is 1hr away. Where u station?

Comment

I think that they are surprised that being from the RGV, and even being offered a station that is only an hour away from where you live, you chose instead to move far away to Nogales, AZ. That is very unusual since most people from the RGV think it is heaven on earth and never want to leave
                                Natural selection leaves the survivors stronger and better! Humans have escaped this winnowing for far too long!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8574 users online. 448 members and 8126 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X