300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
    Thank you! Trust me I'm ready to kill the pft 2. Looking for 9 min in the 1 1/2 ;-). I'm a fitness coordinator/ trainer for the US Army. I can't wait to get the call......
    fernando? ft hood texas?

From Guayanilla?

Comment

• Originally posted by xtrider View Post
      fernando? ft hood texas?

From Guayanilla?
      Como tu sabes? Quine tu Rees :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboys rule View Post
        Nice! You should get the call soon. From the time I went into tsu to the time I got the, it only took 5 days. Im in the southwest border, going to fabens tx

After you get the letter for the pft2, how long it take to get the address of your station.

Comment

if you fail the polygraph, how long do you have to wait before you are able to apply for a bp or cbpo position again?
          Unfortunately, a failed polygraph means the applicant is permanently unsuitable for employment as a CBPO or BPA.

Comment

• took my poly today. took about 4 to 4.5 hours all together. they said in the end i passed but they really try to make you doubt yourself. I think they play headgames on purpose. of course they send it to CBP to get the final nod but as long as they said i passed i am happy. i never want to do that again though..lol

Comment

if you fail the polygraph, how long do you have to wait before you are able to apply for a bp or cbpo position again?
              did someone say you failed or are you just wondering?

Comment

• will someone tell me the proper attire for the written exam? Please and thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by MPDCjock View Post
                  will someone tell me the proper attire for the written exam? Please and thank you!
                  I wore jeans and a t shirt, no one recognized me, and no one takes pictures or notes your attire for the day. The written exam is no big deal, it's the interviews that matter!

Comment

will someone tell me the proper attire for the written exam? Please and thank you!
                    just wear a polo type shirt and nice pants. you will be in a room with like 100 people taking the written exam. just don't go in there wearing ragged clothes. no need for a suit and tie if that is what you are wondering.

Comment

When I took mine I wore slacks and a button up shirt, but the majority of folks showed up in very casual attire. I am of the school of thought that you should treat every step as if someone is watching.

Comment

• The only step I have left is the drug test...I just want to get this done.

Comment

Any attire is ok!

Comment

• Originally posted by 19K2PO View Post
                            The only step I have left is the drug test...I just want to get this done.
                            When I took my drug test, it took 3 weeks to get the call!

Comment

• I haven't even scheduled mine yet. I wish I could call and just schedule one so I can get everything done
                              Last edited by 19K2PO; 08-08-2012, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 19K2PO View Post
                                I haven't even scheduled mine yet. I wish I could call and just schedule one so I can get it done
                                Are you a southeast applicant or southwest.
                                CBPO
                                Geo Pref:Georgia
                                NOR:3/07
                                T.O:10/08
                                1st TSU:6/09
                                2nd Fitness test:11/09
                                Credit pulled:4/10
                                2nd TSU:5/10
                                2nd Medical and 2nd drug test:3/11
                                2nd E-Quip and fingerprints:4/11
                                2nd Background Investigator:6/6/11
                                All green checks in Cass except background:in security office

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8055 users online. 455 members and 7600 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X