300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by afftont View Post
    Nothing has changed today. Anxious on my medical getting cleared and being scheduled for the next step. Also, forms still say "One or more of your forms may have not been received. You will be contacted if additional documentation is required" in CASS. I had sent an email to the HR assistant last month and told nothing was due at this time. This has me a little worried. Has anyone else's CASS shown that statement for that long?
    Afftont, that could be normal. That happened to me one time when MHC asked for more information on my medical and one more time asking for my Selective Service Letter. Probably they will send you a letter asking for another paper. So don't worry and good luck.
    Geo:SWB
    CBPO Exam:12/10
    TSl: 5/11
    Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
    Met BI:1/12
    VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
    Drug Test:04/12 Passed
    Qual:cleared 3/12
    Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
    PFT2:
    EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by afftont View Post
      Nothing has changed today. Anxious on my medical getting cleared and being scheduled for the next step. Also, forms still say "One or more of your forms may have not been received. You will be contacted if additional documentation is required" in CASS. I had sent an email to the HR assistant last month and told nothing was due at this time. This has me a little worried. Has anyone else's CASS shown that statement for that long?
      Thats normal. it will go green when they eventually do your Quals to see if you come in as GS5 or GS7. I actually got a letter in the mail on a Friday telling me i would enter as a GS7 and then CASS reflected it on a Tuesday. There is no logical order to these steps. Quals and docs might not go green until BI goes green. its just a crap shoot. As long as they told you nothing is due you are fine. just keep all emails you send and receive as documentation to cover yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
        I'd go with the suit and tie. That's what I did. My examiner seemed to like me a lot. Even said I was a very moral individual. Why, if I may ask, is the SS doing your BI?
        i live in Nashville so i guess it is the closest Government agency with polygraph people.

Comment

• Originally posted by lckyl16 View Post
          Heard first hand from a close friend working as a CBPO at the SWB (just finished FLETC) that Around Aug 18, 2012, all SWB locations will cease taking anymore applications. Hopefully the North will have similar influx of CBPO's as did the SWB...that would be great. Lets just wait and see.
          if thats true i bet it wont last too long..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboys rule View Post
            From the time faxed in my response to the time I got the call, it took about 10 or 11 months roughly.
            How about the time from response faxed until background green check? lol

Comment

• Nogales,Laredo or Del Rio?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
                Nogales,Laredo or Del Rio?
                2 Hot Cities featured in Border Wars go get some....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Future_5_Oh View Post
                  How about the time from response faxed until background green check? lol
                  About 9 to 10 months

Comment

• Originally posted by CTM045 View Post
                    2 Hot Cities featured in Border Wars go get some....lol
                    Nogales it is! AZ here i gooooo!!!

Comment

Awwwwwww Man you about to become a star.....hopefully you can get a Big bust I mean hitting it really BIG....lol

Comment

• EOD sept 10. Fletc oct 17 ;-)

Comment

Felicidades!! Nog is actually second on my list once I get the call. See that didn't take that long. Mucho suerte che! Hopefully we will all be followingyou soon.
                          NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                          Score:9X.XX%
                          List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

Congrats FER! I told ya you would get called shortly. Fort Huachuca is right there in Sierra Vista so you got the Army base for medical and stuff also. Tucson is up the road also. You will enjoy the area. It is beautiful and scenic. make sure you get on TV..lol

Comment

EOD sept 10. Fletc oct 17 ;-)
                              Congrats

Comment

• FER, told you that you would get called today. Congrats.
                                CBPO
                                Geo Pref:Georgia
                                NOR:3/07
                                T.O:10/08
                                1st TSU:6/09
                                2nd Fitness test:11/09
                                Credit pulled:4/10
                                2nd TSU:5/10
                                2nd Medical and 2nd drug test:3/11
                                2nd E-Quip and fingerprints:4/11
                                2nd Background Investigator:6/6/11
                                All green checks in Cass except background:in security office

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12191 users online. 408 members and 11783 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X