Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
    You were right about saying in the CASS TSU.. Today it change to TSU
    congrats fer..i bet you get called by next month at the latest. you will probably be one of the first classes for new fiscal year...keep us posted and make sure you are ready for the PFT2...keep that phone handy..lol

Comment

• just got an update on my medical as it is in review, and a call with a date for my poly.
      i was told to make sure that i dress appropriately since this is still part of the job interview phase.
      CBPO
      App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
      Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
      ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
      APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
      PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
      Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
      Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
        congrats fer..i bet you get called by next month at the latest. you will probably be one of the first classes for new fiscal year...keep us posted and make sure you are ready for the PFT2...keep that phone handy..lol
        Thank you! Trust me I'm ready to kill the pft 2. Looking for 9 min in the 1 1/2 ;-). I'm a fitness coordinator/ trainer for the US Army. I can't wait to get the call......

Comment

• FER, will get the call tomorrow but for sure by this week.
          CBPO
          Geo Pref:Georgia
          NOR:3/07
          T.O:10/08
          1st TSU:6/09
          2nd Fitness test:11/09
          Credit pulled:4/10
          2nd TSU:5/10
          2nd Medical and 2nd drug test:3/11
          2nd E-Quip and fingerprints:4/11
          2nd Background Investigator:6/6/11
          All green checks in Cass except background:in security office

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboys rule View Post
            From the time faxed in my response to the time I got the call, it took about 10 or 11 months roughly.
            Oh wonderful, haha I won't expect t hear any word till next spring then!

Comment

• Does anyone know how many more classes they are running for CBPO for 2012? I know the new fiscal year starts around October, would they start more classes the beginning of 2013 then? or just keep on continuing all the way through, considering the job opening is still good for a few more days on USAJobs

Comment

• Originally posted by TopFlightInGA View Post
                FER, will get the call tomorrow but for sure by this week.
                Hopefully fingers cross! ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Midwest24 View Post
                  Does anyone know how many more classes they are running for CBPO for 2012? I know the new fiscal year starts around October, would they start more classes the beginning of 2013 then? or just keep on continuing all the way through, considering the job opening is still good for a few more days on USAJobs
                  I heard from a couple of supervisors that they are going to have another announcement/opening in September, as well as for Border Patrol
                  BPA
                  Applied (CA): 08/02/11
                  TSU: 01/03/13
                  The Call: 02/01/13

CBPO
                  Applied (SWB): 03/14/12
                  Written Test: 04/19/12
                  NOR: 05/25/12 (88 no pref)
                  TSL1&2: 06/12, 06/13/12
                  Pre-Employment forms: Completed
                  Qualifications: Completed (GS-05)
                  PFT1: 07/12/12 Completed
                  Medical: 07/31/12 Completed
                  VBT/SI: 08/24/12 Completed
                  Drug Screening: 12/26/12 Completed
                  Background Investigation: Completed
                  Polygraph: 12/14/12 (cleared 12/19/12)
                  BI Meeting: 12/20/12
                  TSU: 12/27/12
                  The Call: 02/01/13

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                    well folks i got my polygraph tomorrow. wish me luck. should i wear suit and tie or business casual?

the secret service is doing my poly if that matters.
                    I'd go with the suit and tie. That's what I did. My examiner seemed to like me a lot. Even said I was a very moral individual. Why, if I may ask, is the SS doing your BI?
                    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Heard first hand from a close friend working as a CBPO at the SWB (just finished FLETC) that Around Aug 18, 2012, all SWB locations will cease taking anymore applications. Hopefully the North will have similar influx of CBPO's as did the SWB...that would be great. Lets just wait and see.

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
                        I'd go with the suit and tie. That's what I did. My examiner seemed to like me a lot. Even said I was a very moral individual. Why, if I may ask, is the SS doing your BI?
                        Correction. That's what I wore for my VBT. I went business casual for the poly.
                        "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Nothing has changed today. Anxious on my medical getting cleared and being scheduled for the next step. Also, forms still say "One or more of your forms may have not been received. You will be contacted if additional documentation is required" in CASS. I had sent an email to the HR assistant last month and told nothing was due at this time. This has me a little worried. Has anyone else's CASS shown that statement for that long?
                          CBPO:
                          Test Date: 3/26/2012
                          NOR: 4/6/2012 (96 with vet points) West Coast
                          NOR 2: 4/10/2012 Changed to SWB
                          TSL: 4/27/2012
                          PFT 1: 5/24/2012 (Cleared)
                          Medical: 6/12/2012 (Cleared 8/14/12)
                          VBT/SI: 6/25/2012 (Cleared)
                          Quals: 8/16/2012 (GS-5)
                          Poly: 4/30/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
                            You were right about saying in the CASS TSU.. Today it change to TSU
                            Nice! You should get the call soon. From the time I went into tsu to the time I got the, it only took 5 days. Im in the southwest border, going to fabens tx

Comment

• Originally posted by lckyl16 View Post
                              Heard first hand from a close friend working as a CBPO at the SWB (just finished FLETC) that Around Aug 18, 2012, all SWB locations will cease taking anymore applications. Hopefully the North will have similar influx of CBPO's as did the SWB...that would be great. Lets just wait and see.
                              Well the opening on usajobs closes 8/15 around that time, So he is probably referring to that. I just don't know about that though. With all the expansions at the ports in the SWB, also I just read on Delphi that someone got the call with several openings on the SWB and it almost seemed like all of the ports there had openings. I am just not sure if thats right. Ofcourse though if it just means closing the opening for SWB on USAJOBS that may be so, they could have a big enough pool now. I guess we will find out soon enough. I don't think the hiring for the SWB will stop though.
                              NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                              Score:9X.XX%
                              List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by afftont View Post
                                Nothing has changed today. Anxious on my medical getting cleared and being scheduled for the next step. Also, forms still say "One or more of your forms may have not been received. You will be contacted if additional documentation is required" in CASS. I had sent an email to the HR assistant last month and told nothing was due at this time. This has me a little worried. Has anyone else's CASS shown that statement for that long?
                                I got my TSL about a month after you but CASS still shows the same thing for me. I emailed MHC shortly after I submitted by eqip, because I thought it was only referring to those eqip forms, but they said they had everything they needed right now. I'm also waiting for my medical to clear.
                                CBPO
                                Geo: West Coast
                                Written Test: 4/19/12
                                NOR: 5/25/12 (100 no vet pts)
                                TSL1: 6/12/12
                                TSL2: 6/13/12
                                PFT1: 7/12/12
                                Medical: 7/24/12
                                VBT & SI: 8/21/12
                                Poly: 3/28/13
                                BI: In security office
                                Drug Test:
                                PFT2:
                                EOD:

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4226 users online. 183 members and 4043 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X