Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
    They never called me back.
    Ya they never called me back either. I use to get calls returned right away, most times the same day.
    NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
    Score:9X.XX%
    List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
      Is crazy that every time I called they always answer, like today I call mhc to get info about TSU and they answer and give me their number.
      I called IA not MHC. I used to think it was the same...
      "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Got the call for my PFT1 today. It's scheduled for Wednesday, so I think Im going to take it easy tomorrow.

Turns out its not at any of the cities listed on my pre employment forms. I thought it was going to be 3 hours away, turns out its only an hour, so needless to say I was happy.
        Geo: SWB
        Test: 6/23/12
        NOR: 6/27/12 - 95 -VP:0 Points
        TSL1: 7/13/12
        TSL2: 7/17/12
        E-Qip submitted: 7/19/12
        Medical & PFT1: 08/08/12
        VBT & S.I.: 09/17/2012
        Drug Test:
        B.I.:
        Forms & Qual: 10/18/2012
        Polygraph: 10/30/2012
        PFT2:
        EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
          I called IA not MHC. I used to think it was the same...
          And I call the too and they pick up!! Maybe I'm lucky!

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboys rule View Post
            your cass needs to say"transfered to training schedule unit" or something like that. Then that means that you could get the call any day. If you picked the southwest border then you should get the call pretty fast.
            It's actually "You have been referred to the scheduling unit" 10/27/2011 is what my CASS currently states. This will make it the second time I have been reffered. First time I was reffered was 5/21/2009.

Still waiting for Eastern Texas (Houston)

I tested in November 2008..... so you might "get the call any day" or any year.
            Last edited by Disoriented Guy; 08-06-2012, 08:46 PM.
            CBPO

Poly 09/28/2012
            T.O. 03/2009
            Original T.S.U. - 5/21/2009
            GEO - Eastern Texas

Comment

• Originally posted by Disoriented Guy View Post
              It's actually "You have been referred to the scheduling unit" 10/27/2011 is what my CASS currently states. This will make it the second time I have been reffered. First time I was reffered was 5/21/2009.

That's what they said when I call today, since I'm SWB hopefully is soon.
              Last edited by Fer; 08-06-2012, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• Scheduled my medical and PFT1 today & was notified that my BI was initiated and forwarded to IA
                This deserves a big
                MSP 1896

Comment

• Originally posted by AlbertW View Post
                  Got the call for my PFT1 today. It's scheduled for Wednesday, so I think Im going to take it easy tomorrow.

Turns out its not at any of the cities listed on my pre employment forms. I thought it was going to be 3 hours away, turns out its only an hour, so needless to say I was happy.
                  Th cities on your pre-employment forms are for the pft2 that's why they are different. I'm sure you are jumping for joy that you don't have to do that drive haha.
                  NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                  Score:9X.XX%
                  List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboys rule View Post
                    No I was never asked to withdraw. They just told me that I was unsuitable and that if I did not respond with my side of the story, they would automatically withdraw my tentative offer.
                    When did you recieve your NOPA, and how long has it been since the time you faxed and/or mailed your response to the NOPA did you get the call? Basically, how long have you been waiting to hear back, or get the call, since you sent in your response to the NOPA? So far I have been waiting almost three months now since i faxed and mailed my response to the NOPA that i received in May 2012.... and yes, my letter was 4 pages long also explaining myself!

Comment

• Originally posted by Get Some View Post
                      Scheduled my medical and PFT1 today & was notified that my BI was initiated and forwarded to IA
                      This deserves a big
                      Hey!!! Me too!! I scheduled it for the 16.
                      Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

• Originally posted by EASF View Post
                        Hey!!! Me too!! I scheduled it for the 16.
                        Are you copying me?

j/k
                        MSP 1896

Comment

• I'm sure it has been answered before, but are CBPOs 6c covered now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Midwest24 View Post
                            When did you recieve your NOPA, and how long has it been since the time you faxed and/or mailed your response to the NOPA did you get the call? Basically, how long have you been waiting to hear back, or get the call, since you sent in your response to the NOPA? So far I have been waiting almost three months now since i faxed and mailed my response to the NOPA that i received in May 2012.... and yes, my letter was 4 pages long also explaining myself!
                            I'm in the same boat!, I have to answer soon this week and hoping it makes a difference and continue on with the process, I believe they are a lot of candidates and for any little thing the find, they will disqualify you and just choose candidates with no "issues". I'm staying positive and hoping for the best and 3 months is a long long long time to wait, when they send me a copy of the NOPA they had an old credit report and outdated. I just printed a new credit report and clarify everything on it. Good luck and hope you hear from them soon keep us updated

Comment

• Originally posted by Midwest24 View Post
                              From the time faxed in my response to the time I got the call, it took about 10 or 11 months roughly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Disoriented Guy View Post

Still waiting for Eastern Texas (Houston)

My mistake lol.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4394 users online. 253 members and 4141 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X