300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cowboys rule View Post
    Same thing happened to me. I was found unsuitable but for different reasons. I was also crushed. So I wrote a 4 page paper justifying myself pretty much telling my side of the story. Long story short, I EOD on august 27
    At any point were you asked to withdraw?

Comment

• Originally posted by Future_5_Oh View Post
      At any point were you asked to withdraw?
      No I was never asked to withdraw. They just told me that I was unsuitable and that if I did not respond with my side of the story, they would automatically withdraw my tentative offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
        How long it took you the get the call after you complete all the requirements? I clear all last Thursday.
        Well everything for me cleared by 06/26/12. about a week after that my medical went pending again because they needed some updated medical information. I went to the doctor and did what I had to do then faxed cbp the medical info. On 07/13/2012 I sent the medical review unit an email asking them if my medical had cleared again and the told me yes it had cleared again. So after everything, my stuff cleared on 07/13/12. I got the call on 07/18/12.

Comment

Well everything for me cleared by 06/26/12. about a week after that my medical went pending again because they needed some updated medical information. I went to the doctor and did what I had to do then faxed cbp the medical info. On 07/13/2012 I sent the medical review unit an email asking them if my medical had cleared again and the told me yes it had cleared again. So after everything, my stuff cleared on 07/13/12. I got the call on 07/18/12.
          So you think I will get the call when in my Cass all it show is this:

*7/31/2012 You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps.*

Comment

• Originally posted by 68WCBP View Post
            www.honorfirst.com/NOPA.doc
            As a matter of fact, here it is.
            I thank you very much and appreciate your response, I'm going to start writing my response and show documentation of the credit issues, I hope it works out. Thank you for your response and Cowboy Rules response I feel much better now thank you so much, keep you guys posted with the response.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprawl23 View Post
              I thank you very much and appreciate your response, I'm going to start writing my response and show documentation of the credit issues, I hope it works out. Thank you for your response and Cowboy Rules response I feel much better now thank you so much, keep you guys posted with the response.
              okay prior to getting this letter did you ever met with your BI and if so did you disclosed any of the 2 mention areas to him
              Last edited by CTM045; 08-05-2012, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
                So you think I will get the call when in my Cass all it show is this:

*7/31/2012 You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps.*
                your cass needs to say"transfered to training schedule unit" or something like that. Then that means that you could get the call any day. If you picked the southwest border then you should get the call pretty fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprawl23 View Post
                  No problem

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, did your medical expire cause of the one year mark? What info did you have to send to them from your doctor if it is not too private? Did you have to do vision, hearing and all that again? I ask because i will probably be in same situation shortly.

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                      If you don't mind me asking, did your medical expire cause of the one year mark? What info did you have to send to them from your doctor if it is not too private? Did you have to do vision, hearing and all that again? I ask because i will probably be in same situation shortly.
                      What happened is they sent me a medical self-certification form. All they wanted to know was if within the past year was there any medical changes that may have occured such as any injuries, new medication, etc. in my case I had a chest injury so I let them know. once I sent back the form, a few days after my medical went pending again. So then I recieve an email from the medical unit saying that because of the chest injury I would need to getedically cleared by a doctor. the email mentioned everything I needed to do and it also had a form that my doctor had to sign. So that same day I went to the doctor and got cleared and faxed back the info to the medical unit( it was a thursday). The next day(friday) I emailed the medical unit asking if they had received all my paper work and they emailed me back telling me that they received everything and that I had cleared again. So the following tuesday I saw on cass that I had been transfered to tsu on 07/13/12. I received the call on 07/18/12. Sorry for giving you my life story lol. Oh I forgot to mention that I asked them if I was going to have to redo my medical since it had expired they told me No because I sent in the medical self certification form, my medical would be good for another year.
                      Last edited by cowboys rule; 08-05-2012, 12:31 PM.

Comment

What happened is they sent me a medical self-certification form. All they wanted to know was if within the past year was there any medical changes that may have occured such as any injuries, new medication, etc. in my case I had a chest injury so I let them know. once I sent back the form, a few days after my medical went pending again. So then I recieve an email from the medical unit saying that because of the chest injury I would need to getedically cleared by a doctor. the email mentioned everything I needed to do and it also had a form that my doctor had to sign. So that same day I went to the doctor and got cleared and faxed back the info to the medical unit( it was a thursday). The next day(friday) I emailed the medical unit asking if they had received all my paper work and they emailed me back telling me that they received everything and that I had cleared again. So the following tuesday I saw on cass that I had been transfered to tsu on 07/13/12. I received the call on 07/18/12. Sorry for giving you my life story lol. Oh I forgot to mention that I asked them if I was going to have to redo my medical since it had expired they told me No because I sent in the medical self certification form, my medical would be good for another year.
                        Thank you for your answer. Sorry to hear about your chest injury. I am glad everything worked out for you. Good luck at FLETC!

Comment

Thank you for your answer. Sorry to hear about your chest injury. I am glad everything worked out for you. Good luck at FLETC!
                          Thank you. The chest injury was only a bruised sternum. It was no big deal at all but they still wanted me to get cleared. Oh and if you do get that medical form, dont lie about anything. if anything happened to you at all and you had to go the dr or hospital even if it was minor just tell them cause they will find out anyways. And you dont want them to catch you lying.

Comment

Thank you. The chest injury was only a bruised sternum. It was no big deal at all but they still wanted me to get cleared. Oh and if you do get that medical form, dont lie about anything. if anything happened to you at all and you had to go the dr or hospital even if it was minor just tell them cause they will find out anyways. And you dont want them to catch you lying.
                            Thanks for the heads up. I wouldn't lie anyways cause i wouldn't want to take that chance. Most things get cleared with just a trip to the doc to get a form signed anyways. I wonder how they would find out if someone didn't tell them though? I wouldnt want to get caught over something simple like that either.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I wouldn't lie anyways cause i wouldn't want to take that chance. Most things get cleared with just a trip to the doc to get a form signed anyways. I wonder how they would find out if someone didn't tell them though? I wouldnt want to get caught over something simple like that either.
                              They could find out because you sign a release for all your medical records. If they want them, they just have to request them from your doctor.

FB

Comment

• Originally posted by CTM045 View Post
                                okay prior to getting this letter did you ever met with your BI and if so did you disclosed any of the 2 mention areas to him
                                No I have never met or heard with the investigator, I just received a letter certified mail and I disclosed this information to them when I filled out the BI form for the background investigation. I filled everything out with honesty how it should be. Now just working on writing a response and dealing with this collection agency which is a headache!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8808 users online. 281 members and 8527 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X