Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
    Nope
    Then I would definetly call. Ask if they are missing any forms and ask some probing questions. See what kind of info you can get. I know that my BI has been assigned to an adjudicator and is being worked on. Ask if yours has been assigned to anybody and see what they say.
    NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
    Score:9X.XX%
    List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by helenyoung View Post
      yoda, what does TSU mean in your response? I thought it was the same as TSL mentioned by merlin and it's the Tentative Selection Letter. But I just noticed that in someone's signature, TSU is further down the timeline. When do you get to the TSU? (I mean after what procedure would come to TSU). Thank you.
      As mentioned before... TSU = Training and Scheduling Unit
      This is where you are placed after PASSING all requirements and wait for the actual "CALL" with a job offer.
      TSL/TO = Tentative Selection Letter/Tentative Offer
      This is to let you know that you will be "offered" a job after passing all requirements...
      CBPO
      Written: 08/29/2007
      EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
        Lang you may have a little bit more waiting to do. When the investigator finishes his report then he sends it to IA, then you wait till it gets assigned to an adjudicator(which could slow the process) once reviewed by him/her then it gets approved. It maybe be different with you bc of the poly. You may be granted an interim clearance (if they are still doing that) and get the call. Just as a reference my investigator told me he sent my report to IA 8/2011. Again though things could be different for you bc of the poly.
        Yeah, in no way am I expecting to get my feet off the ground anytime soon. Just nice to know I'm almost there!
        GEO: Midwest
        Written Exam: 12/10/10
        NOR: 1/25/11, score 93 no vet pref
        TO/TSL: 1/9/12
        VBT & SI: 2/8/12 (cleared CASS 3/27/12)
        PFT1: 2/9/12 (cleared CASS 2/15/12)
        Medical: 2/14/12, cleared CASS 3/6/12
        BI: IN SECURITY OFFICE
        Pre-employment forms: cleared CASS 4/9/12
        Qualified GS-7 (received letter 4/9/12, cleared on CASS 4/12/12)
        Polygraph: 5/11/12
        Drug test: 5/24/12, cleared CASS 5/31/12
        Met with BI: 7/27/12
        Called: 8/24/12, Chicago
        PFT2: 9/4/12
        EOD: 9/24/12
        FLETC: 10/31-3/15

Comment

• Originally posted by lang2 View Post
          Yeah, in no way am I expecting to get my feet off the ground anytime soon. Just nice to know I'm almost there!
          Lang you never know maybe the poly pushed you ahead and you get the call very soon.
          List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Thanks Merlin. They ask for the past 7 yrs on the BI forms Should I still put my past marijuana usage because it was over 7yrs ago.

Thank you.
            Last edited by JayS11; 08-03-2012, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayS11 View Post
              Thanks Merlin. They ask for the past 7 yrs on the BI forms Should I still put my past marijuana usage because it was over 7yrs ago.

Thank you.
              If they specifically ask for only the last seven years...I'd give them the last 7 years. Then again, you could disclose it in the interest of openness.

Either way, at some point they'll start asking you 10 year and/or "have you ever" questions. When that day comes, you'll be disclosing it.

Comment

• Just called IA at about 6am. I left my name and number which was all they asked for. Lets see if they call me back
                "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Hello Everyone, first time checking out this forum, i have a questions regarding to military vets. Are there any vets in here currently in the hiring process. I had to complete an EQUIP form back in August of 2010, because my billet required a "secret clearance" I was granted by secret clearance....does anyone know if I will have to start a new EQUIP app or can I just update the one I did back in august of 2010, thanks in advance for any information

Comment

• Originally posted by fallujahmarine View Post
                    Hello Everyone, first time checking out this forum, i have a questions regarding to military vets. Are there any vets in here currently in the hiring process. I had to complete an EQUIP form back in August of 2010, because my billet required a "secret clearance" I was granted by secret clearance....does anyone know if I will have to start a new EQUIP app or can I just update the one I did back in august of 2010, thanks in advance for any information
                    Your old answers should be there. I had filled out an equip for TSA and when I logged on for customs my previous answers were still there. I'm not 100% sure but I would imagine it would be the same for you. I would still go over all the answers again just to make sure everything is up to date.
                    List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• RMS16 thank you for the info sir, really appreciate it. Since you were already in the system, did this cause your process to be much faster?
                      Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                      Your old answers should be there. I had filled out an equip for TSA and when I logged on for customs my previous answers were still there. I'm not 100% sure but I would imagine it would be the same for you. I would still go over all the answers again just to make sure everything is up to date.

Comment

Hello Everyone, first time checking out this forum, i have a questions regarding to military vets. Are there any vets in here currently in the hiring process. I had to complete an EQUIP form back in August of 2010, because my billet required a "secret clearance" I was granted by secret clearance....does anyone know if I will have to start a new EQUIP app or can I just update the one I did back in august of 2010, thanks in advance for any information
                        Brother, CBP will preform their own investigation on you. To be a FLEO, you need a cleaner background than you'd need for a top secret clearance. Since you did and EQIP before, your answers will likely be saved, like was mentioned before, but the form is different now and basically, you'll have to start over.
                        Gek.

Comment

RMS16 thank you for the info sir, really appreciate it. Since you were already in the system, did this cause your process to be much faster?
                          My investigation in 2008 for CBP took about three months. My background investigation started July 2011 still hasn't cleared. The more you have to look at, the longer it will take.
                          Gek.

Comment

• I read on a different forum that there may be a cbpo hiring freeze and it had something to do with the 2013 budget. Is there any truth to that?

Comment

• Thank you for the information sir
                              Originally posted by Drifting View Post
                              Brother, CBP will preform their own investigation on you. To be a FLEO, you need a cleaner background than you'd need for a top secret clearance. Since you did and EQIP before, your answers will likely be saved, like was mentioned before, but the form is different now and basically, you'll have to start over.

Comment

RMS16 thank you for the info sir, really appreciate it. Since you were already in the system, did this cause your process to be much faster?
                                Just like drifting said, the more you have to look at the longer it will take. I met by investigator July/2011 and I'm still waiting for my BI to clear aswell. Not even a secret clearance will speed it up. Only way to move quickly is to have an easy investigation. Unfortunately you being a vet will probably slow it down. From what I hear its not easy to get military records.
                                List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7294 users online. 372 members and 6922 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X