300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sick of being a Army Grunt View Post
    Yes your correct, I had my VBT on 16 July and they pulled my Credit Report on 25 May.
    I had my VBT on 5/14/12. They pulled my credit on the same month. Also I did my poly back in May. I'm 85.71428 percent cleared in CASS. All I need is that BI it's driving me crazy!! Do you guys think I should call IA? I really don't want to annoy those guys.
    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
      I had my VBT on 5/14/12. They pulled my credit on the same month. Also I did my poly back in May. I'm 85.71428 percent cleared in CASS. All I need is that BI it's driving me crazy!! Do you guys think I should call IA? I really don't want to annoy those guys.
      When was the last time you called? Has it been awhile?
      NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
      Score:9X.XX%
      List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Question if you take and pass the polygraph for another federal agency are you still on the hook to take for CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
          When was the last time you called? Has it been awhile?
          Haven't called yet.
          "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
            Haven't called yet.
            Oh if you haven't ever called and they pulled your credit in may, give them a call. I forget have you met your investigator?
            List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Finally this is all it says when I log in this morning. How long you guys think it will take to get the call?

*7/31/2012 You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps.*

Comment

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
                Finally this is all it says when I log in this morning. How long you guys think it will take to get the call?

*7/31/2012 You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps.*
                if you picked SWB my guess is you will get called this month..don't quote me though. keep that phone handy and answer any 952 area code or unknown number. good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                  if you picked SWB my guess is you will get called this month..don't quote me though. keep that phone handy and answer any 952 area code or unknown number. good luck
                  Yep! I pick SWB... Hopefully soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                    Oh if you haven't ever called and they pulled your credit in may, give them a call. I forget have you met your investigator?
                    Nope

Comment

• Originally posted by CTM045 View Post
                      Question if you take and pass the polygraph for another federal agency are you still on the hook to take for CBPO

Im pretty sure that no matter what, you still have to take one.... I have a clearance with the Army but it means nothing to DHS.
                      Test -02 April 2012
                      NOR-20 April 2012(101) w/ 10 vet pref
                      TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
                      Qualifications - (Pending)
                      PFT1 - 30 May 12 (passed)
                      VBT & S.I. - 16 July 12 (passed)
                      Drug Test - (pending)
                      Medical- 08 June 12 (passed)
                      B.I. - In security office
                      Poly - 18 June 12 (passed)
                      PFT2 -
                      EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
                        Don't worry about my grammar, this is my second language, I been in the states little over 2 years. If you don't have something better to say just don't say it. You want me to write this in Spanish or you don't speak Spanish?

Although, I have nothing to do with this conversation. I feel that if you want to be a Federal Officer you should be able to type/write in proper English. Spanish will help you on the job but when it comes to writing up reports etc..... Im 1000% sure those reports will have to be in English. Just my two cents
                        Test -02 April 2012
                        NOR-20 April 2012(101) w/ 10 vet pref
                        TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
                        Qualifications - (Pending)
                        PFT1 - 30 May 12 (passed)
                        VBT & S.I. - 16 July 12 (passed)
                        Drug Test - (pending)
                        Medical- 08 June 12 (passed)
                        B.I. - In security office
                        Poly - 18 June 12 (passed)
                        PFT2 -
                        EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                          PM sent to you :-|
                          BPA
                          Applied (CA): 08/02/11
                          TSU: 01/03/13
                          The Call: 02/01/13

CBPO
                          Applied (SWB): 03/14/12
                          Written Test: 04/19/12
                          NOR: 05/25/12 (88 no pref)
                          TSL1&2: 06/12, 06/13/12
                          Pre-Employment forms: Completed
                          Qualifications: Completed (GS-05)
                          PFT1: 07/12/12 Completed
                          Medical: 07/31/12 Completed
                          VBT/SI: 08/24/12 Completed
                          Drug Screening: 12/26/12 Completed
                          Background Investigation: Completed
                          Polygraph: 12/14/12 (cleared 12/19/12)
                          BI Meeting: 12/20/12
                          TSU: 12/27/12
                          The Call: 02/01/13

Comment

• Has anyone heard of what its like at the academy? Like what exactly do you have to pass in order to graduate? I know there is obviously classroom testing, handgun shooting tests, and another 1.5 mile run but is there anything else?

Comment

Although, I have nothing to do with this conversation. I feel that if you want to be a Federal Officer you should be able to type/write in proper English. Spanish will help you on the job but when it comes to writing up reports etc..... Im 1000% sure those reports will have to be in English. Just my two cents

Don't worry about that. When is time to write a report I will make sure is correct. I believe this site is to support and provide information to future cbpo, not to criticize others. Maybe in the future that person that you for example criticize could safe your life. But hey is all good. When that moment comes I will see you asking me " what he said" and then u will realize what your two cents did.

Comment

Im pretty sure that no matter what, you still have to take one.... I have a clearance with the Army but it means nothing to DHS.
                                Ya I'd have to agree with you on this one. I imagine that every department will have their own questions to ask when it comes to the poly.
                                List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7537 users online. 403 members and 7134 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X