300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by weekend_warrior View Post
    Very excited for you Fer! I'm still waiting on my last little check mark...
    You and me both WW!
    NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
    Score:9X.XX%
    List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Thank you guys hopefully I will get the call in Aug. so I be in fletc by end Sep or Oct.. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
        So today they call me and send me an email because one of the forms was missing! I ask if that will slow down my BI and they said , no your BI show that is complete all I need to do is send that form for them to send my papers to TSU! Hopefully yours is done too.
        Forgive me if you already posted this info but when did you meet with your BI?
        "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
          Forgive me if you already posted this info but when did you meet with your BI?
          Met my investigator at the end of march this year. I took my test in July 2011, me drug test 2 weeks ago, and was told by them that my BI was clear today. Didn't reflect in Cass just because I was missing a paper that I submit today.. And this is what they wrote me today.

"Thank you; I have received your document.
          Yes, your BI is now cleared. Your file will be referred to the Training and Scheduling Unit and they will contact you when a funded position is available"

So hopefully they call me soon.
          Last edited by Fer; 07-31-2012, 08:57 PM.

Comment

So today they call me and send me an email because one of the forms was missing! I ask if that will slow down my BI and they said , no your BI show that is complete all I need to do is send that form for them to send my papers to TSU! Hopefully yours is done too.
            Congrats on making it through. Unfortunately you are further ahead of me than it sounded. I still have not even had my initial contact with the BI. Been waiting for that for 4 months now. Let us all know what they offer you when they call
            CBPO 2011
            TEST: 07/2011
            NOR: 08/2011: 93
            TSL 1&2 SWB : 02/12
            PE FORMS: Completed
            QUALS:GS-7
            PFT1: Completed 03/12
            MEDICAL: Completed 03/12
            VBT/SI: Completed 05/12
            DRUG TEST: Completed 07/12
            NEW TSL SE REGION: 04/13
            POLY1: 05/13 Not Passed
            POLY2: 08/13 Not Passed
            POLY3: 09/14 Maybe This Time?
            BI: In Security Office

Comment

• Originally posted by revivemylife View Post
              Congrats on making it through. Unfortunately you are further ahead of me than it sounded. I still have not even had my initial contact with the BI. Been waiting for that for 4 months now. Let us all know what they offer you when they call
              Really? I though u met your investigator too. I will post it here as soon as I get the call. Hopefully I get a good station.

Comment

• nope not yet, but it leads me to wonder. I kept hearing about the directive to do the easy BI's fast and let the more complicated ones sit and wait. Can anyone comment if that was/is still a policy? If so it would explain my hold up, being former military and current fed employee i have lived 10 places in the last 10 years and had quite a few short term jobs after getting out before settling into my current fed position.
                Did you have a simple background? Just looking to see if this thought process makes sense or not?
                CBPO 2011

Comment

• Does anyone on here know if a CBPO position "stops the clock" for other federal LE age 37 requirements?

Comment

• For those that have taken the poly, what do you recommend wearing? I hear it is a long process and you want to be comfortable.

Comment

nope not yet, but it leads me to wonder. I kept hearing about the directive to do the easy BI's fast and let the more complicated ones sit and wait. Can anyone comment if that was/is still a policy? If so it would explain my hold up, being former military and current fed employee i have lived 10 places in the last 10 years and had quite a few short term jobs after getting out before settling into my current fed position.
                      Did you have a simple background? Just looking to see if this thought process makes sense or not?
                      I didn't have a easy one, I work in Kuwait as a contractor and live off post in Kuwait city, I did that for 4 years. And I move a lot like you too. I think u should call and ask if everything is ok and if your BI is moving along, i did that and that's when they told me it clear today.

Comment

nope not yet, but it leads me to wonder. I kept hearing about the directive to do the easy BI's fast and let the more complicated ones sit and wait. Can anyone comment if that was/is still a policy? If so it would explain my hold up, being former military and current fed employee i have lived 10 places in the last 10 years and had quite a few short term jobs after getting out before settling into my current fed position.
                        I noticed you reapplied under march 2012 while in process for 2011. I found out that everone that applied in 2012a will have to take a poly. They dont move too fast for southeast. Mine just got scheduled for aug 8. That could be your hold up

Comment

Thank you guys hopefully I will get the call in Aug. so I be in fletc by end Sep or Oct.. :-)
                          FER, what's your geo region?
                          CBPO
                          Geo Pref:Georgia
                          NOR:3/07
                          T.O:10/08
                          1st TSU:6/09
                          2nd Fitness test:11/09
                          Credit pulled:4/10
                          2nd TSU:5/10
                          2nd Medical and 2nd drug test:3/11
                          2nd E-Quip and fingerprints:4/11
                          2nd Background Investigator:6/6/11
                          All green checks in Cass except background:in security office

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                            I noticed you reapplied under march 2012 while in process for 2011. I found out that everone that applied in 2012a will have to take a poly. They dont move too fast for southeast. Mine just got scheduled for aug 8. That could be your hold up
                            hmm could be, but i havnt received a TSL for the 12-1 announcement for SE yet so i am still in process for SWB. I did tell MHC that i would prefer the SE over SWB at one point but i highly doubt they are nice enough to drag out my process to make it last long enough that they reach my 93 for the southeast and send me a new SE TSL. Thanks all for the advice and help i think i am going to have to call IA and see what is the situation
                            CBPO 2011

Comment

hmm could be, but i havnt received a TSL for the 12-1 announcement for SE yet so i am still in process for SWB. I did tell MHC that i would prefer the SE over SWB at one point but i highly doubt they are nice enough to drag out my process to make it last long enough that they reach my 93 for the southeast and send me a new SE TSL. Thanks all for the advice and help i think i am going to have to call IA and see what is the situation
                              Ya I definetly would it's a long long time to wait to meet your investigator. Give them a call tomorrow and see what's the hold up.
                              NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                              Score:9X.XX%
                              List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by TopFlightInGA View Post
                                FER, what's your geo region?
                                Is SWB!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6663 users online. 326 members and 6337 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X