300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marty0116 View Post
    Think about it everyday, just awaiting the opportunity.
    Why is that?
    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• This question has probably been answered a thousand times, but I just took my written test and I was told that the score would be available online a week or so afterward. Does anyone know the website to check my score? I don't have access to CASS yet, so I don't think it's that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by newguy1234 View Post
        This question has probably been answered a thousand times, but I just took my written test and I was told that the score would be available online a week or so afterward. Does anyone know the website to check my score? I don't have access to CASS yet, so I don't think it's that one.
        It will come in your email you have on file with MHC.
        MSP 1896

Comment

• Originally posted by newguy1234 View Post
          This question has probably been answered a thousand times, but I just took my written test and I was told that the score would be available online a week or so afterward. Does anyone know the website to check my score? I don't have access to CASS yet, so I don't think it's that one.
          A week or so? I wonder who told you that... It's usually around a month later. They will send you a Notice of Results (NOR) and on the NOR email it will tell you your "grade" if you get more than a "70" you passed however unless you get top 80s I heard your chances are not too good unless you applied for the SWB. Hope that helps.
          "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• I EOD in two weeks and looking for a place to stay in San Diego/ San Ysidro. Thanks in advance for your help.

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
              Why is that?
              Just the type of work.
              Current CBPO
              BPA Applicant
              DEA SA Applicant

Comment

• Hi, I just got the results for my structured interview examination and it shows I am eligible. Does this includes the video based test results or am I getting another letter with the results of the video based?
                Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by itstime11121314 View Post
                  Hi, I just got the results for my structured interview examination and it shows I am eligible. Does this includes the video based test results or am I getting another letter with the results of the video based?
                  Thank you
                  It means you passed both portions. Just as a heads up, you may want to read back through the pages here, this has been discussed previously and there is a lot of very useful information within this thread.

Comment

• Passed my poly (sweating this for over a year not knowing), but now I have to fight something I've been cleared of in court with DHS. So much has been going on in my personal life this year that I did not think to notify MHC. I recommend whenever something occurs that can jeapordize you clearance, notify them immediately. Just my two cents!
                    Test: November 2008
                    TO: 12/26/08
                    Qualifications: 1/09/09-completed
                    VBT 1/21/09-completed
                    Medical - 1/22/09 - cleared 3/09
                    Fitness - 1/22/09 - completed
                    Drug test - 7/1/2009 completed
                    BI - 6/22/2009 Met with Investigator
                    TSU- Referred to Schedule 12/1/2009

Geographic Location- San Francisco/Oakland Airport

Comment

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
                      You and me have exact time line. Same pending, I call today asking why PE forms still pending and they said is because I still need my Poly and they will contact me soon! So hopefully I c u in academy.
                      Thanks Fer.
                      What is your timeline and what region you going for?

I contacted MHC today and they did confirm that they have all my forms, nothing is missing all they said is that it should turn to showing complete in the next week or 2, beyond that all they would say is that my investigation is in IA. Hurry up and wait but as long as i am waiting on them then the process is still rolling so that is good!
                      CBPO 2011
                      TEST: 07/2011
                      NOR: 08/2011: 93
                      TSL 1&2 SWB : 02/12
                      PE FORMS: Completed
                      QUALS:GS-7
                      PFT1: Completed 03/12
                      MEDICAL: Completed 03/12
                      VBT/SI: Completed 05/12
                      DRUG TEST: Completed 07/12
                      NEW TSL SE REGION: 04/13
                      POLY1: 05/13 Not Passed
                      POLY2: 08/13 Not Passed
                      POLY3: 09/14 Maybe This Time?
                      BI: In Security Office

Comment

• Originally posted by garymc View Post
                        I EOD in two weeks and looking for a place to stay in San Diego/ San Ysidro. Thanks in advance for your help.
                        Lucky guy. Do you have a timeline? How long did it take for your BI to clear?

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
                          A week or so? I wonder who told you that... It's usually around a month later. They will send you a Notice of Results (NOR) and on the NOR email it will tell you your "grade" if you get more than a "70" you passed however unless you get top 80s I heard your chances are not too good unless you applied for the SWB. Hope that helps.
                          when i took the test this past march the OPM admin said 3-4weeks, HOWEVER, i did receive an NOR in about a week or so from the test date. which was much faster than expected and what was told during the testing process by OPM
                          CBPO
                          App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
                          Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
                          ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
                          APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
                          PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
                          Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
                          Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

• woohoo, passed the VBT/SI! still need to continue to wait but at least it was just some good news to come home to after a busy day at work.
                            CBPO
                            App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
                            Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
                            ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
                            APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
                            PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
                            Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
                            Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

• I have question concerning the "Age requirement". In the job description, they put "Candidates must be referred for selection before reaching their 37th birthday in accordance with Public Law 110-161." Does anyone know "referred for selection" means what stage of the hiring process? I'm getting close to my 37th birthday. I wonder if I should still try my best for it or am I just wasting my time. I got a score of 100 for the written test without vet point and my GEO preference is SWB. Female. I just tried to do my best for the written test for the sake of faster processing. But I'm really not sure if I can meet the "referred for selection" deadline before I turn to 37. Can anyone help? Or should I call MHC to find out?

Comment

• Originally posted by breachnclear View Post
                                woohoo, passed the VBT/SI! still need to continue to wait but at least it was just some good news to come home to after a busy day at work.
                                It's a good feeling

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10568 users online. 390 members and 10178 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X