300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYCperson9 View Post
    Has anyone taken the test this year in the Central/Eastern region and gotten any notification besides a NOR? I took the test in Jan and all I've got it is a NOR (97). Almost want to change to the SW just so I can get the ball rolling.
    Len and Getsome are right 97 is a great score, but you have to also understand that their are some people waiting with a score of 100 to 105 with Vet points. Its your decision to make to switch or not, it could be a long wait. I don't know enough about the region to give advice to switch or not and that's something you need to really look at. I do know northeast is a pretty long wait they are still calling testers from before the freeze. Maybe somebody on here has a little more info on central and can jump in and give some advice. Switching to SWB is a big decision to make. You will be there for a few years atleast. You have alot of members on this forum that give out some great info ask around and see what you hear. Good luck!
    NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
    Score:9X.XX%
    List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by EASF View Post
      Hey Get Some, have you noticed any movement on your credit history? I received an alert that there was an inquired on the 7/26 by DHS. .

So, do they check your credit history first? before the PFT1? What would be next after you send in your fing prints and E-quip?
      Do you know which credit Bureau did they check

Comment

• Originally posted by CTM045 View Post
        They checked TransUnion.
        Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

They checked TransUnion.
          Thx

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
            Off the top of my head...

Counting TDYs for training sessions and 'local' TDYs, Over the last few years I've seen:

Buffalo, NY
            Champlain, NY
            Chief Mountain, MT
            Laredo, TX
            ACTT TDY in multiple locations around AZ and TX.
            Glynco, GA
            Lots of locations in and around Washington, DC.
            Hurricane Katrina

Outside the US, I've seen Iraq and Toronto, CA fairly recently.

That's not even close to a full list however.

Truthfully, most ports and most major events (protests, conventions, major disasters, large sporting events, etc.) will probably draw at least a few TDYs. Most positions in the CSI and pre-clearance over-sea locations are staffed with TDYers. Some of them, like the AZ ACTT TDY, are staffed on the backs of at least a handful of 'volun-told' people who are forced out as low man seniority-wise.

In short and at least within a limited scope, they're pretty much potentially anywhere.
            Thanks so much Merlin! That was great info.
            Geo:SWB
            CBPO Exam:08/2/11
            TSl 1 & 2: 11/14/11 & 11/25/11
            Medical & Pft1:12/10/11 Passed
            VBT/SI: 5/10/12 Passed
            Drug Test: 7/12/12 Passed
            Qual: (GS-7) Cleared 8/12/12
            Poly 1 & 2: 9/26/12 & 11/8/12 Passed
            BI: Met investigator on 12/6 Complete on 3/26/13
            TSU: 3/28/13
            EOD: 8/12/13 (Brownsville, TX)
            FLETC: 9/13/13

Comment

• Originally posted by CTM045 View Post
              I think they check all three. Last time I checked two of three and both had an inquiry by DHS. I couldn't check the third and can't remember which one I didn't check.
              List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

Hey Get Some, have you noticed any movement on your credit history? I received an alert that there was an inquired on the 7/26 by DHS. .

So, do they check your credit history first? before the PFT1? What would be next after you send in your fing prints and E-quip?
                There is no set order to the steps. I did my medical and pft1 before meeting my BI, but that's not how it always goes.
                List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

Nothing yet, may I ask when you submitted your Eqip and fingerprints?
                  MSP 1896

Comment

• Any CBPOs on here ever switch to BP or think about making the switch?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
                      Yes they said that I be schedule to get the poly. She said that every single new hired have to have the poly. So I ask her is that's all I need and she said yes, that's all they waiting for.
                      Hmm I didn't interrogate the lady like i should of, but I'm hoping I'm in a similar position as you good sir!

Comment

• Originally posted by weekend_warrior View Post
                        Hmm I didn't interrogate the lady like i should of, but I'm hoping I'm in a similar position as you good sir!
                        I will keep u informe to c if we get the call same time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                          There is no set order to the steps. I did my medical and pft1 before meeting my BI, but that's not how it always goes.
                          Thanks, I was wondering about the order of the steps, but I guess it varies by person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Get Some View Post
                            Nothing yet, may I ask when you submitted your Eqip and fingerprints?
                            Sure. I submitted my Equip on 7/23 and the fingerprints on 7/26. and you?

Comment

Sure. I submitted my Equip on 7/23 and the fingerprints on 7/26. and you?
                              Eqip 7/19
                              FP 7/26

I guess this coming week were gonna get a call for Med/Phys, according to the FAQ's
                              MSP 1896

Comment

• Originally posted by hangman View Post
                                Any CBPOs on here ever switch to BP or think about making the switch?
                                Think about it everyday, just awaiting the opportunity.
                                Current CBPO
                                BPA Applicant
                                DEA SA Applicant

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5567 users online. 297 members and 5270 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X