• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by weekend_warrior View Post
    This is awesome, now have her pray so we get the call too! haha
    will do!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
      Can you tell your wife to pray my BI clears and I get the call too?
      no problem!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
        Call MHC see what forms are missing definitely don't wait on that. The hold up with your investigator could be those missing forms. Not sure about the number for MHC maybe somebody on the forum can jump in on that. When you speak to MHC then ask if that's what the hold up with your investigator is. You can call IA but I would definitely call MHC first. Somebody just posted the number for IA if you don't have it.

Thanks for the responses CTM and RMS i will have to wait till Monday to call at this point but does
        anyone have the number for MHC off the top of their head? If not, im sure i can dig out the original forms from somewhere. I think i remember there being different numbers for pre tsl and post tsl?
        CBPO 2011
        TEST: 07/2011
        NOR: 08/2011: 93
        TSL 1&2 SWB : 02/12
        PE FORMS: Completed
        QUALS:GS-7
        PFT1: Completed 03/12
        MEDICAL: Completed 03/12
        VBT/SI: Completed 05/12
        DRUG TEST: Completed 07/12
        NEW TSL SE REGION: 04/13
        POLY1: 05/13 Not Passed
        POLY2: 08/13 Not Passed
        POLY3: 09/14 Maybe This Time?
        BI: In Security Office

Comment

• Provide your applicantID when contacting MHC with questions.

Background Investigation/e-QIP: [email protected] or (952) 857-2914
          Fitness & Medical: [email protected] or (952) 857-2904
          Oral Interview: [email protected] or (952) 857-2938
          Geo: SWB
          Test: 6/23/12
          NOR: 6/27/12 - 95 -VP:0 Points
          TSL1: 7/13/12
          TSL2: 7/17/12
          E-Qip submitted: 7/19/12
          Medical & PFT1: 08/08/12
          VBT & S.I.: 09/17/2012
          Drug Test:
          B.I.:
          Forms & Qual: 10/18/2012
          Polygraph: 10/30/2012
          PFT2:
          EOD:

Comment

• Thanks Albert.
            Hopefully it is just something overlooked
            CBPO 2011
            TEST: 07/2011
            NOR: 08/2011: 93
            TSL 1&2 SWB : 02/12
            PE FORMS: Completed
            QUALS:GS-7
            PFT1: Completed 03/12
            MEDICAL: Completed 03/12
            VBT/SI: Completed 05/12
            DRUG TEST: Completed 07/12
            NEW TSL SE REGION: 04/13
            POLY1: 05/13 Not Passed
            POLY2: 08/13 Not Passed
            POLY3: 09/14 Maybe This Time?
            BI: In Security Office

Comment

• Originally posted by Pointman8 View Post
              This question is for any current CBP Officers. Where are some of the TDYs and are any of them ever out of the country?
              Off the top of my head...

Counting TDYs for training sessions and 'local' TDYs, Over the last few years I've seen:

Buffalo, NY
              Champlain, NY
              Chief Mountain, MT
              Laredo, TX
              ACTT TDY in multiple locations around AZ and TX.
              Glynco, GA
              Lots of locations in and around Washington, DC.
              Hurricane Katrina

Outside the US, I've seen Iraq and Toronto, CA fairly recently.

That's not even close to a full list however.

Truthfully, most ports and most major events (protests, conventions, major disasters, large sporting events, etc.) will probably draw at least a few TDYs. Most positions in the CSI and pre-clearance over-sea locations are staffed with TDYers. Some of them, like the AZ ACTT TDY, are staffed on the backs of at least a handful of 'volun-told' people who are forced out as low man seniority-wise.

In short and at least within a limited scope, they're pretty much potentially anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by revivemylife View Post
                Thanks Albert.
                Hopefully it is just something overlooked
                You and me have exact time line. Same pending, I call today asking why PE forms still pending and they said is because I still need my Poly and they will contact me soon! So hopefully I c u in academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by revivemylife View Post
                  hi everyone, i have been following this thread for the last few months or so but havnt posted anything until now since i have a couple questions.
                  I originally tested SE preference last August got NOR 93 and after not hearing anything switched to SWB in the beginning of this year, submitted eqip late march early april and have qual'd at 7 CASS shows green for everything but Background and pre employement forms. so i have 2 questions
                  1. How can everything be submitted from TSL 1 +2 to get my quals but yet they are showing that "one or more of my your forms may not have been received. you will be contacted if additional documentation is needed"? Should i worry about that?
                  2. Its been 4 months since i submitted my eqip and i know they pulled my credit late april, but i still have not heard from or met the investigator or been contacted about a poly. Should i call IA and check or just keep waiting?

Thanks for the information. I know this is a long process i just am wondering if they need something from me but the communication broke down somewhere in the process of letting me know?
                  Same like me, I called they said I still need Poly that's why still pending. Same timeline,

Comment

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
                    Same like me, I called they said I still need Poly that's why still pending. Same timeline,
                    Fer, revivemylife has a different issue. His/her's says their are missing forms, while yours is pending a poly. Rev probably has to resend some form they either never got, lost or didnt include in rev's TSl packet.
                    NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                    Score:9X.XX%
                    List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael1585 View Post
                      anyone know where I can stay during pre academy in nogalez
                      PM me...

Comment

• Has anyone taken the test this year in the Central/Eastern region and gotten any notification besides a NOR? I took the test in Jan and all I've got it is a NOR (97). Almost want to change to the SW just so I can get the ball rolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCperson9 View Post
                          Has anyone taken the test this year in the Central/Eastern region and gotten any notification besides a NOR? I took the test in Jan and all I've got it is a NOR (97). Almost want to change to the SW just so I can get the ball rolling.
                          With a score like that you are probably close to getting a TSL for the region you have chosen.
                          MSP 1896

Comment

• Originally posted by Get Some View Post
                            With a score like that you are probably close to getting a TSL for the region you have chosen.

I agree. I originally took the CBPO test in December 2010 and I chose the Central Eastern region. My score was too low, though (82), so I eventually changed my Geo to the SWB. If I had scored as high like that I would've not changed a thing and just wait patiently.

Comment

• RMS16 gave great advice so definitely look into it. I had the same remark about my forms on CASS. I actually did nothing and it changed to green and completed about 4 weeks later. As for the BI, some take longer than others. If you have no life experience I'm sure it would go extremely fast. When you do there is alot of prep work before the actual sit down. I've been all over the place and changed careers a few times, so I'm sure mine isn't going to be fast. Good luck.

Comment

• Hey Get Some, have you noticed any movement on your credit history? I received an alert that there was an inquired on the 7/26 by DHS. .

So, do they check your credit history first? before the PFT1? What would be next after you send in your fing prints and E-quip?
                                Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9372 users online. 316 members and 9056 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X