300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
    talk about fate...my wife went jogging early this morning and said she prayed they would call me today for the poly. 20 minutes after she returned the Secret Service called me to schedule it! All set for Aug 8. I am going to ask her to pray i pass and get "the call" by September. I also just happened to post the question this morning as to how they contact you to take the poly. I found out.
    Can you tell your wife to pray my BI clears and I get the call too?
    NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
    Score:9X.XX%
    List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by michael1585 View Post
      202 344 2600

awesome thanks man !
      CBP EXAM: 08/08/11 SWB PREF
      NOR: 08/30/11
      TSL1: 12/12/11
      MEDICAL/FITNESS: 01/09/12
      VBT/SI: 02/06/12-Results 02/17/12 pass
      TSL2: 02/17/12
      BI: in security office 03/06/12
      QUALIFICATIONS: completed 03/27/12 (5)
      DRUG TEST: PENDING

------------------
      BP EXAM: 10/07/11 SWB
      NOR: 10/21/11

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
        Mine was by phone. And then of course they send you the follow up email with the date.
        When did you take the poly

Comment

• hi everyone, i have been following this thread for the last few months or so but havnt posted anything until now since i have a couple questions.
          I originally tested SE preference last August got NOR 93 and after not hearing anything switched to SWB in the beginning of this year, submitted eqip late march early april and have qual'd at 7 CASS shows green for everything but Background and pre employement forms. so i have 2 questions
          1. How can everything be submitted from TSL 1 +2 to get my quals but yet they are showing that "one or more of my your forms may not have been received. you will be contacted if additional documentation is needed"? Should i worry about that?
          2. Its been 4 months since i submitted my eqip and i know they pulled my credit late april, but i still have not heard from or met the investigator or been contacted about a poly. Should i call IA and check or just keep waiting?

Thanks for the information. I know this is a long process i just am wondering if they need something from me but the communication broke down somewhere in the process of letting me know?
          CBPO 2011
          TEST: 07/2011
          NOR: 08/2011: 93
          TSL 1&2 SWB : 02/12
          PE FORMS: Completed
          QUALS:GS-7
          PFT1: Completed 03/12
          MEDICAL: Completed 03/12
          VBT/SI: Completed 05/12
          DRUG TEST: Completed 07/12
          NEW TSL SE REGION: 04/13
          POLY1: 05/13 Not Passed
          POLY2: 08/13 Not Passed
          POLY3: 09/14 Maybe This Time?
          BI: In Security Office

Comment

• Originally posted by revivemylife View Post
            hi everyone, i have been following this thread for the last few months or so but havnt posted anything until now since i have a couple questions.
            I originally tested SE preference last August got NOR 93 and after not hearing anything switched to SWB in the beginning of this year, submitted eqip late march early april and have qual'd at 7 CASS shows green for everything but Background and pre employement forms. so i have 2 questions
            1. How can everything be submitted from TSL 1 +2 to get my quals but yet they are showing that "one or more of my your forms may not have been received. you will be contacted if additional documentation is needed"? Should i worry about that?
            2. Its been 4 months since i submitted my eqip and i know they pulled my credit late april, but i still have not heard from or met the investigator or been contacted about a poly. Should i call IA and check or just keep waiting?

Thanks for the information. I know this is a long process i just am wondering if they need something from me but the communication broke down somewhere in the process of letting me know?
            I Called about my pre employment forms and I was missing a form that was never sent out initially so they resent that form and my pre employment forms was cleared in CASS
            Last edited by CTM045; 07-27-2012, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by revivemylife View Post
              hi everyone, i have been following this thread for the last few months or so but havnt posted anything until now since i have a couple questions.

Call MHC see what forms are missing definitely don't wait on that. The hold up with your investigator could be those missing forms. Not sure about the number for MHC maybe somebody on the forum can jump in on that. When you speak to MHC then ask if that's what the hold up with your investigator is. You can call IA but I would definitely call MHC first. Somebody just posted the number for IA if you don't have it.
              List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael1585 View Post
                hey guys long time follower here just never posed till today.
                I got the call yesterday EOD 8/27 nogalez
                Congrats, ill see you at the academy sept 26

Comment

talk about fate...my wife went jogging early this morning and said she prayed they would call me today for the poly. 20 minutes after she returned the Secret Service called me to schedule it! All set for Aug 8. I am going to ask her to pray i pass and get "the call" by September. I also just happened to post the question this morning as to how they contact you to take the poly. I found out.
                  nice, finally some movement
                  CBPO
                  Geo - West Coast
                  Exam - 10/12/11 San Diego
                  NOR - 4/2/12
                  TSL - 6/12/12
                  PFT1 - green
                  BI -
                  Quals -
                  VBT/SI - green
                  Drug Screen - green

Comment

• This question is for any current CBP Officers. Where are some of the TDYs and are any of them ever out of the country?
                    Geo:SWB
                    CBPO Exam:08/2/11
                    TSl 1 & 2: 11/14/11 & 11/25/11
                    Medical & Pft1:12/10/11 Passed
                    VBT/SI: 5/10/12 Passed
                    Drug Test: 7/12/12 Passed
                    Qual: (GS-7) Cleared 8/12/12
                    Poly 1 & 2: 9/26/12 & 11/8/12 Passed
                    BI: Met investigator on 12/6 Complete on 3/26/13
                    TSU: 3/28/13
                    EOD: 8/12/13 (Brownsville, TX)
                    FLETC: 9/13/13

Comment

• I did not take a poly

Comment

• anyone know where I can stay during pre academy in nogalez

Comment

• How long it take to get te call after the Poly, i call IA and they said thats all i'm waiting for since all my stuff already in headquarters and all they Waiting is in the Poly. and if anyone here know what kind of question they ask?
                          Last edited by Fer; 07-27-2012, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
                            How long it take to get te call after the Poly, i call IA and they said thats all i'm waiting for since all my stuff already in headquarters and all they Waiting is in the Poly. and if anyone here know what kind of question they ask?
                            Did they say specifically that you are waiting on you poly to be scheduled? If all they are waiting for is the poly then after that you case will most likely be assigned to an adjudicator for review. Then it could take anywhere from 1 to 18 months to clear. Most likely if you are taking a poly it won't be to long a wait. They will simply ask you all the questions you answered on equip.
                            List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

This is awesome, now have her pray so we get the call too! haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                                Did they say specifically that you are waiting on you poly to be scheduled? If all they are waiting for is the poly then after that you case will most likely be assigned to an adjudicator for review. Then it could take anywhere from 1 to 18 months to clear. Most likely if you are taking a poly it won't be to long a wait. They will simply ask you all the questions you answered on equip.
                                Yes they said that I be schedule to get the poly. She said that every single new hired have to have the poly. So I ask her is that's all I need and she said yes, that's all they waiting for.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9668 users online. 473 members and 9195 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X