Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=mnewsom21;3108932]just cover it up with flesh colored tone makeup and all is good. either that or tell them it was supposed to be a cross but you moved your head and it ended up crooked[/QUOTE
    Last edited by mnewsom21; 07-27-2012, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
      So if I have a swastika on my forehead I cannot be a CBPO?? :**(
      IamWolf, if you are really Charles Manson and trying to get a job with CBP, you don't have to worry about the swastika. you will fail the BI due to your charges of mass murder, jail time, and age...lol

Comment

• How do you get contacted to take the poly? Is it a phone call or an email?

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
          IamWolf, if you are really Charles Manson and trying to get a job with CBP, you don't have to worry about the swastika. you will fail the BI due to your charges of mass murder, jail time, and age...lol
          LOL!! Mass murder, jail time, and age are grounds for disqualification??? :**(
          "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
            How do you get contacted to take the poly? Is it a phone call or an email?
            Mine was by phone. And then of course they send you the follow up email with the date.
            "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

LOL!! Mass murder, jail time, and age are grounds for disqualification??? :**(
              Dont forget about the drug abuse. You could also probably say intent to sell, oh and general crazyness! Haha
              NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
              Score:9X.XX%
              List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

Sounds about right. According to a Harvard-graduate professor of mine, before the third reich started using it, the symbol was famous in India. Now I'm looking it up online and supposedly it was here before 1000 BCE. Not sure if I believe that though. Anyways, we all know what its popular meaning is in western society. Hopefully no one is ignorant enough to tattoo that one on their skin.
                If you visit those asian countries today the gift boxes they give you some are covered with them. At one time a neighbor of gave us a gift for watching there house (Indian / From India) and the box it was wrapped in was covred with them. then on the statue they gave us was enclosed in a glass protective casing and had it engraved with one.

I was a history major and in our nazi germany class my professor always made sure that we understood that the origination of the symbol was not meant for hatred but how a society could change anything into a hateful symbol and disconnect it from its true meaning.
                CBPO
                App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
                Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
                ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
                APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
                PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
                Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
                Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

• hey guys long time follower here just never posed till today.
                  I got the call yesterday EOD 8/27 nogalez

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael1585 View Post
                    hey guys long time follower here just never posed till today.
                    Congratz! What Was you time líne.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                      So it seems like not a lot of green checks were handed out today. Of course I didn't get my final one, is it Tuesday yet? Haha

I know huh! I'm with for that one too.

Comment

• talk about fate...my wife went jogging early this morning and said she prayed they would call me today for the poly. 20 minutes after she returned the Secret Service called me to schedule it! All set for Aug 8. I am going to ask her to pray i pass and get "the call" by September. I also just happened to post the question this morning as to how they contact you to take the poly. I found out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael1585 View Post
                          hey guys long time follower here just never posed till today.
                          Congrats!! Ya if you could post your timeline? Nogalez nice that's my second choice, I'm hoping for San Luis first.
                          NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                          Score:9X.XX%
                          List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• test 9/6/11
                            NOR 9/30/11 scored 80
                            tsl 1 finger print card and eqip 11/16/11
                            pft 1 12/5/11
                            vbt 2/16/12
                            met BI 3/20/12
                            bi cleared 7/23/12
                            scheduling unit 7/24/12
                            call 7/26/12
                            EOD 8/27/12 nogalez

Comment

• Can someone help with the # to IA - Internal affairs. I had my poly a couple havent heard anything . please help
                              CBP EXAM: 08/08/11 SWB PREF
                              NOR: 08/30/11
                              TSL1: 12/12/11
                              MEDICAL/FITNESS: 01/09/12
                              VBT/SI: 02/06/12-Results 02/17/12 pass
                              TSL2: 02/17/12
                              BI: in security office 03/06/12
                              QUALIFICATIONS: completed 03/27/12 (5)
                              DRUG TEST: PENDING

------------------
                              BP EXAM: 10/07/11 SWB
                              NOR: 10/21/11

Comment

• 202 344 2600

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8469 users online. 215 members and 8254 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X