300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mole177 View Post
    If my background was "fowarded to IA" does that mean background is finished?
    Sorry, but no. When MHC forwards your BI to IA it just means they sent your paperwork over to start the investigation. They then assign an investigator to your case he or she will be in contact with you. Once that meeting is done they forward it on to IA so it can be assigned an adjudicator and they can review it. This part could take anywhere from 3 to 14 months. Possibly longer depending on your background.
    NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
    Score:9X.XX%
    List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
      haha..i am like the opposite. I had a background cleared and IA says they see it cleared back in November but it states that i am pending a poly...lol
      And have you already taken the poly?
      "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by darko886 View Post
        Haha I know man, but I think you should still be able to be hired before it clears, since everyone is talking about if you pass your poly you can get hired before.
        Oh you mean with the interim clearance... As long as it clears and I start working. I can't wait to get started on this next phase of my life.
        "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• can't wait for the tuesday cass update lol, but tomorrow is the VBT/SI (hopefully) a bit nervous but excited at the same time. glad to see some updates/eod's from other testers, best of luck!
          CBPO
          App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
          Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
          ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
          APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
          PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
          Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
          Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

• Is the Math on the practice exam when you apply to the CBPO similar to what is on the actual exam? Or is it more difficult?

Comment

• Originally posted by MPDCjock View Post
              Is the Math on the practice exam when you apply to the CBPO similar to what is on the actual exam? Or is it more difficult?
              It is similar, not difficult.
              Geo:SWB
              CBPO Exam:12/10
              TSl: 5/11
              Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
              Met BI:1/12
              VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
              Drug Test:04/12 Passed
              Qual:cleared 3/12
              Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
              PFT2:
              EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
                And have you already taken the poly?
                no i haven't been contacted to take one. I didnt have to take it last time. Rules have changed now. I wish i had accepted my EOD back in November...oh well ya live and learn

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboys rule View Post
                  I got the call for fabens tx. Eod 8/27, academy 9/26-2/08
                  Late on this, but I got the same port and academy date. I suppose I'll be seeing you around.

Comment

• Welp fingerprints mailed. Now its time to just sit around, stay in shape, and wait for them to call me to schedule everything?
                    Geo: SWB
                    Test: 6/23/12
                    NOR: 6/27/12 - 95 -VP:0 Points
                    TSL1: 7/13/12
                    TSL2: 7/17/12
                    E-Qip submitted: 7/19/12
                    Medical & PFT1: 08/08/12
                    VBT & S.I.: 09/17/2012
                    Drug Test:
                    B.I.:
                    Forms & Qual: 10/18/2012
                    Polygraph: 10/30/2012
                    PFT2:
                    EOD:

Comment

• Hello everyone. Been a lurker since around December/January, and thought I'd post my timelines; but first, just a quick thank you to everyone who offers up helpful information on this and other USCBP forum websites, and congratulations to those who have been hired and are moving on with their agencies.

BPA Timeline:
                      09/13/2011 - Applied
                      10/14/2011 - Border Patrol Exam; Novi, MI
                      10/21/2011 - Notice of Results; 96%
                      12/06/2011 - TSL1 packet submitted
                      01/04/2012 - Pre-Employment Fitness Test (passed)
                      01/23/2012 - Pre-Employment Medical Exam (pending)
                      02/06/2012 - Oral Board Structured Interview (passed)
                      07/10/2012 - TSL2 packet submitted

CBPO Timeline:
                      03/15/2012 - Applied
                      03/26/2012 - CBPO Exam; Novi, MI
                      04/03/2012 - Notice of Results; 96%
                      06/29/2012 - Response to “q7” e-mail submitted
                      07/05/2012 - TSL1 packet submitted
                      07/09/2012 - Additional requested medical information submitted
                      07/10/2012 - TSL2 packet submitted
                      07/31/2012 - Pre-Employment Fitness Test (pending)
                      08/01/2012 - Video-based Testing/Structured Interview

Comment

• Originally posted by AlbertW View Post
                        Welp fingerprints mailed. Now its time to just sit around, stay in shape, and wait for them to call me to schedule everything?
                        You got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlbertW View Post
                          Welp fingerprints mailed. Now its time to just sit around, stay in shape, and wait for them to call me to schedule everything?
                          Yup, that's the best thing you can do is train. You would be surprised how easy it can be to slack. To many fail the pft2 and the final fitness at fletc bc they just weren't ready.
                          NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                          Score:9X.XX%
                          List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• After the written exam is the majority of the processing steps completed near where you live? Or do they assign you a random location in the U.S.?

Comment

• Can anyone speak about their first day of FLETC experience? I wonder how it is over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by MPDCjock View Post
                                After the written exam is the majority of the processing steps completed near where you live? Or do they assign you a random location in the U.S.?
                                As close to your location as they can make it. So far the furthest I've had to travel is 2 hours by car for the video based test and structured interview. Medical and PFT1 were both within a half hour of me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9346 users online. 533 members and 8813 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X