300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
    What TOED means, I know it sounds crazy but u know lol. Hopefully I get my call in the next 6 months lol

Geo: SWB
    CBPO Exam:07/19/11
    Everything green but BI
    TO: Tentative Offer. TOed: you got the tentative offer.
    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Hope to see all you guys soon in Georgia.
      "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
        TO: Tentative Offer. TOed: you got the tentative offer.
        Ok thank u. I got mine 9/29/11 hopefully soon after that!

Comment

• It seems as if they are doing things in waves at DHS. Several of us had scheduled drug tests around the same time and there were several people on this forum get "The Call" around the same time. I guess we'll see, lol
          Geo:SWB
          CBPO Exam:08/2/11
          TSl 1 & 2: 11/14/11 & 11/25/11
          Medical & Pft1:12/10/11 Passed
          VBT/SI: 5/10/12 Passed
          Drug Test: 7/12/12 Passed
          Qual: (GS-7) Cleared 8/12/12
          Poly 1 & 2: 9/26/12 & 11/8/12 Passed
          BI: Met investigator on 12/6 Complete on 3/26/13
          TSU: 3/28/13
          EOD: 8/12/13 (Brownsville, TX)
          FLETC: 9/13/13

Comment

• Originally posted by Pointman8 View Post
            It seems as if they are doing things in waves at DHS. Several of us had scheduled drug tests around the same time and there were several people on this forum get "The Call" around the same time. I guess we'll see, lol
            I noticed it too.

Maybe it's also a countermeasure against potentially fraudulent or falsified pre-employment activities. I mean, lets say someone down the road is able (through corrupt officials or fraudulent activities) to become hired and there are doubts about the integrity of his paperwork/dates. Lets say he supposedly took his drug test on 7/10/12. Well, it wouldn't make much sense if everyone else took it on the 12th. But maybe that has nothing to do with it. I just hope I'm hired on the next wave!

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
              Hope to see all you guys soon in Georgia.
              Same here man, same here.
              NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
              Score:9X.XX%
              List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                Same here man, same here.
                Me too!!! It'll be nice to meet guys like Iamwolf, Rms16 and CTM.
                Geo:SWB
                CBPO Exam:08/2/11
                TSl 1 & 2: 11/14/11 & 11/25/11
                Medical & Pft1:12/10/11 Passed
                VBT/SI: 5/10/12 Passed
                Drug Test: 7/12/12 Passed
                Qual: (GS-7) Cleared 8/12/12
                Poly 1 & 2: 9/26/12 & 11/8/12 Passed
                BI: Met investigator on 12/6 Complete on 3/26/13
                TSU: 3/28/13
                EOD: 8/12/13 (Brownsville, TX)
                FLETC: 9/13/13

Comment

• Do I have the senior TO for SWBesque types here? May something or other 2011 or how many ever it says below. I'm actually glad to be enjoying this summer at home. G-d is good to me for some reason.
                  Gek.

Comment

• Well, let me just warn you that anything that impairs your judgment will be frowned apron, and may be just enough cause for them to fail you on the medical/ Background investigation. If you are taking any meds, you will have to disclose it when you complete your medical forms. IN MY OPINION, they will probably not pass you if the doctor states that the meds can affect you cognitively. Be prepared, and talk to your doctor about your options. If you AND your doctor feel it is okay to stop taking medication, then you may be okay. Best of luck.

Al
                    Posting my application timeline below-

CBPO Applicant
                    Geographic Location: Southwest (Hoping for the McAllen area)
                    Pre Employment Forms 8/2011 (Complete)
                    Qualifications 2/2012 (Complete)
                    Written Test: 8/2011 (Complete)
                    Fitness Test 1 11/2011 (Complete)
                    Medical Test 11/2011 (Complete)
                    Video Based Test & Structured Interview: 11/2011 (Complete)
                    Drug Test: Pending : 05/22/2012 (Complete)
                    Background Investigation: Pending Still waiting!

Comment

• Hello all! I received the call yesterday morning. I was offered El Paso, Nogalez, Presidio, Columbus and Lukeville. I gladly accepted El Paso. I EOD August 27th and start the Academy in late September. If anyone else is going to El Paso please let me know!

Comment

• Originally posted by sust0501 View Post
                        Hello all! I received the call yesterday morning. I was offered El Paso, Nogalez, Presidio, Columbus and Lukeville. I gladly accepted El Paso. I EOD August 27th and start the Academy in late September. If anyone else is going to El Paso please let me know!

Congratulations!

I'm a CBPO candidate as well for the SWB. I have everything cleared on CASS except the BI. If I'm privileged enough to complete the pre-application process, I'll (most likely) be offered those same duty locations. I have done some research but I'm still undecided as to what duty location I'd pick. May I ask you why did you choose El Paso TX?

Comment

• Originally posted by Len82 View Post
                          Congratulations!

I'm a CBPO candidate as well for the SWB. I have everything cleared on CASS except the BI. If I'm privileged enough to complete the pre-application process, I'll (most likely) be offered those same duty locations. I have done some research but I'm still undecided as to what duty location I'd pick. May I ask you why did you choose El Paso TX?

Thanks! I chose El Paso because it is a larger city than the others that were offered. I am a 29 year old single female... I wouldn't fare so well in a town like Columbus or Presidio. Also, I have family in Mission,Texas so being 10 hours away is better than where I am now (the Midwest). And, I have read that there is a nice amount of overtime available at the POE in El Paso, which will be nice because I like to stay busy and active. I also feel that there could be more opportunity to learn a variety of duties at a larger POE too.

Comment

• Originally posted by sust0501 View Post
                            Thanks! I chose El Paso because it is a larger city than the others that were offered. I am a 29 year old single female... I wouldn't fare so well in a town like Columbus or Presidio. Also, I have family in Mission,Texas so being 10 hours away is better than where I am now (the Midwest). And, I have read that there is a nice amount of overtime available at the POE in El Paso, which will be nice because I like to stay busy and active. I also feel that there could be more opportunity to learn a variety of duties at a larger POE too.
                            i'll be about 15-20 minutes away from you. I choose fabens which is still in el paso county. I was only offered fabens tx, presidio tx and columbus nm. Did they tell you which port of entry you would be stationed at because el paso has 4
                            Last edited by cowboys rule; 07-20-2012, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboys rule View Post
                              i'll be about 15-20 minutes away from you. I choose fabens which is still in el paso county. I was only offered fabens tx, presidio tx and columbus nm. Did they tell you which port of entry you would be stationed at because el paso has 4
                              Nice! No...I am guessing they will tell me more after I take and pass the pft2. Speaking of the pft2: I run quite a bit ( I recently ran a half marathon) but I have never tested myself on the 220 yard run. I think I should just to see what my time will be. Do you know off hand how I could measure the distance? I use the nike running app on my iphone to run but it doesn't measure in yards! haha

Comment

• Oh ok hopefully you get freedom bridge cause thats the busiest and biggest one in el paso. It might not be the biggest one for long because they are currently constructing a bridge in fabens and its supposed to be one of the biggest in the nation and it should be completed in the summer of 2013. So i expect there to be a lot of fabens job offers haha. 220 yards is only half a lap on a track. So go to a local high school and just run half a lap.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9031 users online. 483 members and 8548 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X