Drug Screening: 12/26/12 Completed
    Background Investigation: Completed
    Polygraph: 12/14/12 (cleared 12/19/12)
    BI Meeting: 12/20/12
    TSU: 12/27/12
    The Call: 02/01/13

Comment

• Originally posted by MPDCjock View Post
      Once again, you're stirring up stuff with another forum member. Just like you were a few pages back. Work on being more mature before, or if, you secure a position in L.E.

Is it possible to ignore a member on this forum? I don't need to waste my time reading posts from trolls.

Thanks all!
      Hey now, he was just joking with you, can't all of us applicants with no diagnosed psychiatric issues get along?

Oh hey that's more aimed at that guy who had an outburst earlier in the thread not at the guy i replied to in the following post, faux pas avoid shoo!
      Last edited by weekend_warrior; 07-19-2012, 01:52 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

• Originally posted by Angie25 View Post
        Thanks. I do take wellbutrin still but it is mainly because I have been on it for so long & I enjoy the weight gain suppression side effects. I was not sure if I needed to stop taking it to be medically qualified either or if it would look bad with my history of PTSD. I just took the test & I don't want to get my hopes up too high for the job if it's going to be a deal-breaker or be taking off too much time from my current job to complete the application process for nothing. But that being said I really hope it is evaluated on a case by case basis or that at least they can give a current psych eval to clear applicants, because I really do want to do this.
        From a medical point of view, it will be a point of interest. I'm 90% sure they will send you to get eval'd by a psych, but if all is well it shouldn't be a deal breaker. I know people who have got in with a Hx combat ptsd.

Comment

• Originally posted by -USER- View Post
          when did you take it?
          07/12/12
          Last Thursday

Comment

• Originally posted by CTM045 View Post
            Drug Test cleared today in CASS
            Congrats brotha!
            "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Who here has completed everything besides the BI on CASS and when did you get your tentative offer?

I TOed 2/16/12 and all I have is that one check to go. I'm wondering who I might possibly see at FLETC.
              "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
                Who here has completed everything besides the BI on CASS and when did you get your tentative offer?

I TOed 2/16/12 and all I have is that one check to go. I'm wondering who I might possibly see at FLETC.

I completed everything but the BI. I TOed 12/11
                Geo:SWB
                CBPO Exam:08/2/11
                TSl 1 & 2: 11/14/11 & 11/25/11
                Medical & Pft1:12/10/11 Passed
                VBT/SI: 5/10/12 Passed
                Drug Test: 7/12/12 Passed
                Qual: (GS-7) Cleared 8/12/12
                Poly 1 & 2: 9/26/12 & 11/8/12 Passed
                BI: Met investigator on 12/6 Complete on 3/26/13
                TSU: 3/28/13
                EOD: 8/12/13 (Brownsville, TX)
                FLETC: 9/13/13

Comment

Who here has completed everything besides the BI on CASS and when did you get your tentative offer?

I believe we both had the same day for our drug test too along with some others on this forum
                  Geo:SWB
                  CBPO Exam:08/2/11
                  TSl 1 & 2: 11/14/11 & 11/25/11
                  Medical & Pft1:12/10/11 Passed
                  VBT/SI: 5/10/12 Passed
                  Drug Test: 7/12/12 Passed
                  Qual: (GS-7) Cleared 8/12/12
                  Poly 1 & 2: 9/26/12 & 11/8/12 Passed
                  BI: Met investigator on 12/6 Complete on 3/26/13
                  TSU: 3/28/13
                  EOD: 8/12/13 (Brownsville, TX)
                  FLETC: 9/13/13

Comment

• Originally posted by Pointman8 View Post
                    I believe we both had the same day for our drug test too along with some others on this forum
                    Yeah, I did the drug test 7/12/12 last Thursday.

Comment

Still waiting on that little green check next to BI here. I got my TO 6/14/11
                      NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                      Score:9X.XX%
                      List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

Yeah I also got mine on 2/16/12 and have one check to go

Comment

• Pre-Employment Forms completed All pre-employment forms have been received.
                          Qualifications completed A review of your work experience and/or education has been completed and you have been found to be qualified at*Grade*7
                          Medical Exam completed Medical requirements have been successfully completed.
                          Structured Interview completed Congratulations! You have passed the interview process.
                          Drug Screening completed You have successfully completed the Drug Test requirements.
                          * Background Investigation pending Your case is in the security office.
                          Fitness completed Fitness test has been successfully completed.

Comment

My drug test hasn't cleared yet, but I'm pretty sure that's all good. I got TO'ed 9/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by weekend_warrior View Post
                              My drug test hasn't cleared yet, but I'm pretty sure that's all good. I got TO'ed 9/2011
                              Took my drug test las Friday, just waiting for the BI

Comment

• What TOED means, I know it sounds crazy but u know lol. Hopefully I get my call in the next 6 months lol

Geo: SWB
                                CBPO Exam:07/19/11
                                Everything green but BI

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9372 users online. 396 members and 8976 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X