Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darth Vader View Post
    Congratulations Harry!

Guys, quick questions, I could not print the Direct Deposit Form and the Statement of Prior Federal Service from the website. I found them through Google though. Did you guys print them out, filled them out, and took them with you on the first day or did they give them to you and had you fill them out then?

Thanks in advance!
    thats a good question. I would think that they would have you fill out a direct deposit form before your entry on duty. Maybe they wait until you pass the pft2 to get all the direct deposit taken care of

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboys rule View Post
      I got the call for fabens tx. Eod 8/27, academy 9/26-2/08
      Congratulations Harry and Cowboys rule(even though you're way off with your screen name cowboy...BIG BLUE ALL DAY!! haha)! I know you two will be busy, but if you could post your timeline? Thanks!
      NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
      Score:9X.XX%
      List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Congratulation to everyone that got the call wish you'll the best, good luck and have fun

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
          You WILL take a poly. Stop complaining!!!!!! lol jk A lot of the old schoolers don't have polys in their timeline, you're right. CBP needs all 2013 hires to be polygraphed so I guess they're starting early.
          Once again, you're stirring up stuff with another forum member. Just like you were a few pages back. Work on being more mature before, or if, you secure a position in L.E.

Is it possible to ignore a member on this forum? I don't need to waste my time reading posts from trolls.

Thanks all!

Comment

• Congratulations to everyone starting the academy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
              Congratulations Harry and Cowboys rule(even though you're way off with your screen name cowboy...BIG BLUE ALL DAY!! haha)! I know you two will be busy, but if you could post your timeline? Thanks!
              Rms16, are you planning to call IA again? I see people receiving call w/o PFT2 or w/o Poly and we are still in the waiting room . If you get any additional info, please let me know since we almost have the same timeline
              Thank you.
              Geo:SWB
              CBPO Exam:12/10
              TSl: 5/11
              Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
              Met BI:1/12
              VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
              Drug Test:04/12 Passed
              Qual:cleared 3/12
              Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
              PFT2:
              EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by MPDCjock View Post
                Once again, you're stirring up stuff with another forum member. Just like you were a few pages back. Work on being more mature before, or if, you secure a position in L.E.

Is it possible to ignore a member on this forum? I don't need to waste my time reading posts from trolls.

Thanks all!
                I was joking; due to the fact that my previous reply was totally misconstrued. Jk= just kidding, (just in case you didn't know). I don't make any comments that are not in good humor and I don't mean any disrespect to anyone on this forum, including you. Lets leave it at that and you're free to ignore any further comments from me. Just don't waste your time complaining or calling me a troll because I wont answer back.
                "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by MPDCjock View Post

Thanks all!
                  I think you may have taken what Iamwolf said the wrong way. It seems(to me atleast) that he was only kidding with that last comment.
                  List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Shark View Post
                    Rms16, are you planning to call IA again? I see people receiving call w/o PFT2 or w/o Poly and we are still in the waiting room . If you get any additional info, please let me know since we almost have the same timeline
                    Thank you.
                    Shark, I can't really post right now but ill respond to you a little later. Im sorry about that, but I definitely will get back to you.
                    List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• I know this was asked earlier in this forum, but found this easier than going through 1300 pages. how would one go about to be considered a new region and NOR? I received an NOR for Northwest region, but want jump on the process for SWB. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsme1111 View Post
                        I know this was asked earlier in this forum, but found this easier than going through 1300 pages. how would one go about to be considered a new region and NOR? I received an NOR for Northwest region, but want jump on the process for SWB. Thanks in advance.
                        Very simple just email MHC ([email protected]) requesting that you would like to change your geographic location from north west region to the Southwest Border region and remember to include your full name and social security number, it should take you no more that 3 days for a new NOR, good luck
                        Last edited by CTM045; 07-18-2012, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CTM045 View Post
                          Very simple just email MHC ([email protected]) requesting that you would like to change your geographic location from north west region to the Southwest Border region and remember to include your full name and social security number, it should take you no more that 3 days for a new NOR, good luck
                          Thanks for the info

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                            Shark, I can't really post right now but ill respond to you a little later. Im sorry about that, but I definitely will get back to you.
                            Thank you Sr.
                            Geo:SWB
                            CBPO Exam:12/10
                            TSl: 5/11
                            Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                            Met BI:1/12
                            VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                            Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                            Qual:cleared 3/12
                            Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                            PFT2:
                            EOD:

Comment

Thank you.
                              You won't get scheduled for PFT2 until you get the call.
                              CBPO
                              Geo - West Coast
                              Exam - 10/12/11 San Diego
                              NOR - 4/2/12
                              TSL - 6/12/12
                              PFT1 - green
                              BI -
                              Quals -
                              VBT/SI - green
                              Drug Screen - green

Comment

Thank you.
                                Shark,

you don't get scheduled for PFT2 until after you receive "the call" with your EOD date and academy dates. The email you with the date for PFT2. If you do not pass, you do not go to your port for EOD. Thats why you dont see any PFT2 dates for anyone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10342 users online. 379 members and 9963 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X