300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sust0501 View Post
    Hi everyone. I tested in March 2012 and I have been in TSU as of July 10, 2012. The background and medical transferred over from my BPA application. I have been in TSU for BPA since Sept 27, 2011. I have not taken the polygraph. Are there any other March testers that are in TSU? I am wondering how long it will be until I get a final offer. (My geo pref is SW Border)

Test: March 27, 2012 Score = 100
    TSL: May 6, 2012
    PFT1: May 25, 2012
    VBT/SI: June 25, 2012
    TSU: July 10, 2012
    The Call?
    Wow thats a long time to be in tsu for bp. You will probably get called for cbpo before bp

Comment

• Oh for sure! They are calling Sept/Oct 2010 certificate dates and earlier. My certif date is March 2011.

Comment

Test: March 27, 2012 Score = 100
        TSL: May 6, 2012
        PFT1: May 25, 2012
        VBT/SI: June 25, 2012
        TSU: July 10, 2012
        The Call?
        That's a fast timeline! I hope mine goes like that!

Comment

Oh for sure! They are calling Sept/Oct 2010 certificate dates and earlier. My certif date is March 2011.
          What do you mean when you say "certificate date"?

Comment

• Originally posted by east2west View Post
            MHC Medical Unit sent me a self assessment form just to update my Medical. Basic questions regarding any sort of injury from the last test. Did not have to see a doctor or take a test. Faxed it back to them and recieved the call the following week.
            Ya i recieved an email this morning from MHC stating the same. It didnt mention anything about the fitness though.Did you have to redo pft1 aswell?
            NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
            Score:9X.XX%
            List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboys rule View Post
              What do you mean when you say "certificate date"?
              Every applicant has a certificate date. I never really 100% understood it but it is a date before or on the date you received your TSL1. My certificate date for BPA is March 27 and I received the TSL1 on April 1st. For BPA applicants, there is a huge backlog of those in TSU. They are calling applicants in TSU by the order of certificate dates. Another confusing part of this crazy hiring process

Comment

• Originally posted by MPDCjock View Post
                That's a fast timeline! I hope mine goes like that!
                True, but I have been in the hiring process for BPA since March 2011... I am thankful that my BI and medical transferred over to the CBPO application!

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
                  What are KASOs?
                  Knowledge, Abilities, Skills and Other Characteristics (KASOs)

Comment

• Originally posted by texas-al View Post
                    Eagle Pass is my home town. It is a decent size small city with access to pretty much anything you need. Housing should not be too much of a problem. San Antonio is about 2 hours away. Laredo is about 2 1/2 hours away as well. They are much larger cities. Eagle Pass would be a good port to work at. If you have any other questions, just ask.
                    Thanks for the reply. I just got word though, offered a Fabens, TX, close to El Paso. Since we have friends close by and there seems to be more of a chance for my wife to finish college there, I accepted it. It's exciting. Anyone else going to FLETC on Sept 26, I'll see you there.

Comment

Every applicant has a certificate date. I never really 100% understood it but it is a date before or on the date you received your TSL1. My certificate date for BPA is March 27 and I received the TSL1 on April 1st. For BPA applicants, there is a huge backlog of those in TSU. They are calling applicants in TSU by the order of certificate dates. Another confusing part of this crazy hiring process
                      Yea its a bit confusing. I received my tsl1 for cbpo on april 1 2011 also

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboys rule View Post
                        Yea its a bit confusing. I received my tsl1 for cbpo on april 1 2011 also
                        That is quite the wait for CBPO! I figured this process was faster than BPA, but then again who knows!

Comment

That is quite the wait for CBPO! I figured this process was faster than BPA, but then again who knows!
                          Yea i just went into tsu on 07/13/12. So we will see how long it takes to get the call. I dont think it will take long since i choose the southwest geo

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                            Knowledge, Abilities, Skills and Other Characteristics (KASOs)
                            If you don't mind me asking, where did you first hear that acronym?
                            "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• I want to know, is there anyone here that went into TSU without meeting or speaking to a background investigator? A BI has yet to contact me.
                              "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
                                I want to know, is there anyone here that went into TSU without meeting or speaking to a background investigator? A BI has yet to contact me.
                                You must meet with an investigator in order to get your background going. Ive never heard of anyone completing their background without meeting with a BI.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6363 users online. 346 members and 6017 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X