300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
    Compassion has nothing to do with anything here...
    The government wouldn't trust anyone with such problems with a weapon, the safety of the public, and the safety of their co-workers.

If it's not a "joke" then you need to keep up with your treatment and try to look for some other form of career... neither the Military, nor any LEO agency will touch you with a 10 meter pole.

Simply coming on here and blowing your lid off on a comment shows that you're either a "troll" or unfit for this type of work...

Good Luck!
    My thoughts exactly brother, I didn't know you're in the guard, which unit you with?

Comment

• Originally posted by Peoplepeople View Post
      No it is not a joke. But you know what is a joke? The fact that you have 1048 post on one thread. And that you continue to come back to this thread one year after getting the job! Get a ****ing life! And dont say its because you have information that can help the new guys because there are plenty of other people that have the same info. I back read this thread and the gayest **** i have ever seen was when yoda posted a video of him graduating from the national guard haha. Nobody said anything because no body gives a ****. Your just a show off and a know it all hence the username YODA!
      You should see a therapist, again

I'm sorry that wasn't nice of me, but the above comment wreaks of ****** baggery.
      Last edited by weekend_warrior; 07-13-2012, 05:42 PM. Reason: Feeling bad

Comment

• Originally posted by EASF View Post
        Cool.. Yeah, here we go Flores! start getting ready for the PFT#1.. , btw I just contacted them about CASS, I cant log in yet, I have to wait a week for the system to be updated.
        Yea me to i try to log in and it wouldn't... Dam it was so sad not to be able to log in... Been waiting a long time just for this. Lol but yea from today on we got to get ready for PFT1!!

Comment

• There hasn't been a forum troll in a while. Anyone remember that crazy guy that was a current CBPO somewhere and had terrible english? O.com even banned his account! Man... now his comments... that was entertainment!

Comment

• Originally posted by sr20 View Post
            I forgot who asked about the run time on pft2 and in academy. I found out today, a new trainee recently graduated from FLETC is the last class that is require to pass the 1.5 mile within 15mins. The new run time is 13mins for final FGS.

Sorry if i gave whoever the wrong info. I was not aware they changed it.
            uhhh yea no. run time is still 15 minutes for initial, mid and final.

Comment

• Originally posted by weekend_warrior View Post
              My thoughts exactly brother, I didn't know you're in the guard, which unit you with?
              I was the XO at the 1072nd TC out of Fresno, now house hunting in Florida...
              CBPO
              Written: 08/29/2007
              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by G.FLORES View Post
                Yea me to i try to log in and it wouldn't... Dam it was so sad not to be able to log in... Been waiting a long time just for this. Lol but yea from today on we got to get ready for PFT1!!
                Hi todavia estoy esperando, no he hecho el cambio de geo por q no tengo ni idea de como son las ciudades del swb , me dicen q algunos puestos en el swb son en pueblitos q la tienda mas cerca te queda como a una hora y se q mi esposo y los nenes no se van a acostumbrar, y para cambiarte nuevamente hay q esperar mucho. Que area solicitaste? A mi me gustaria galveston en texas, tengo una amiga q vive alla y me dice q es muy bueno.gracias

Comment

• Is there Math on the CBP exam?

Comment

• Originally posted by MPDCjock View Post
                    Is there Math on the CBP exam?
                    Yes, but nothing to hard. Go to the CBP main page and access the study guide, it has sample questions in it like the ones on the test.
                    Geo:Texas CBPO Exam:10/11
                    Medical & Pft1:12/22/11 Passed
                    Met BI:4/12
                    VBT/SI:01/26/12 Passed
                    Drug Test:04/26/12 Passed
                    Qual:cleared 04/12
                    PFT2:05/23/12 Passed
                    EOD:06/18/12
                    FLETC:7/16/12

Comment

• Originally posted by MPDCjock View Post
                      Is there Math on the CBP exam?
                      Yes Sirrr I guess your are going to need the cbpo test manual

Comment

• Originally posted by Iczer5 View Post
                        Yes, but nothing to hard. Go to the CBP main page and access the study guide, it has sample questions in it like the ones on the test.
                        I see you are 2 days away, good luck with FLETC

Comment

• i'll see you at fletc in 11 days..i start the 25th but leaving the 23rd..cant wait
                          CBPO

Comment

• '.....................................
                            Last edited by Peoplepeople; 07-16-2012, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peoplepeople View Post
                              First off I am not a troll. I came on here and asked a question and was made fun of for no rain. So I made fun off him back. If a war veteran came on here and said I'm suffering from post traumatic stress disorder will I be disqualified? are you going to say?, "this better be a joke?" I sure hope not. You discriminated against me for no reason and you know nothing about me. Everyone should have a fair chance at this job. I am one of the nicest guys in the world I just don't put up with ignorance.

Statistics show that people with mental illness are no more violent than everyone else. So your wrong about the government not touching me with a 10 meter pole. I bet you didnt know one of our greatest Presidents suffered from mental illness, Abraham Lincoln.

Other famous people with mental illness are Isaac Newton, Beethoven, Winston Churchhill, John Nash, Charles Dickens, Michelangelo, Dick Clark, hero Buzz Aldrin and Ernest Hemingway among many others. They did alright for themselves.

People on medication can do very well these days. Thank you Rms16 for your support good luck!
                              Your statistics might be off, I've dealt with many many people with the mental illness you have and while on medication yes they are any more dangerous. HOWEVER, if you happen to not take your meds you can be very dangerous. That my friend is a liability, the government don't want that.

Comment

• peoplepeople-I believe its the way you snapped back and responded to the comments. When you "beep out" your swear words to others for posting thier comments just makes you look immature. You need to act professional at all times. Its ok to disagree or defend/stand up for yourself but theres a right way and a wrong way to do it. You cant reply or act like a 14 year old high school kid or a immature adult just because you disagree. CBP demands maturity and requires you to act like a professional 100% of the time. Dont forget your a Federal Officer in the Government and public eye 24/7.

good luck in the future
                                Last edited by anthony30; 07-14-2012, 12:16 PM.
                                CBPO

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8367 users online. 423 members and 7944 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X