300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Peoplepeople View Post
    No it is not a joke. But you know what is a joke? The fact that you have 1048 post on one thread. And that you continue to come back to this thread one year after getting the job! Get a ****ing life! And dont say its because you have information that can help the new guys because there are plenty of other people that have the same info. I back read this thread and the gayest **** i have ever seen was when yoda posted a video of him graduating from the national guard haha. Nobody said anything because no body gives a ****. Your just a show off and a know it all hence the username YODA!
    Your views doesn't represent me and this forum as a whole

Comment

No it is not a joke. But you know what is a joke? The fact that you have 1048 post on one thread. And that you continue to come back to this thread one year after getting the job! Get a ****ing life! And dont say its because you have information that can help the new guys because there are plenty of other people that have the same info. I back read this thread and the gayest **** i have ever seen was when yoda posted a video of him graduating from the national guard haha. Nobody said anything because no body gives a ****. Your just a show off and a know it all hence the username YODA!
      This guy is right..... he is taking medication and I think he forgot to take it.

This is a good forum and people are helping all the time here. thank you everybody.
      Geo:SWB
      CBPO Exam:12/10
      TSl: 5/11
      Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
      Met BI:1/12
      VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
      Drug Test:04/12 Passed
      Qual:cleared 3/12
      Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
      PFT2:
      EOD:

Comment

Last edited by Peoplepeople; 07-16-2012, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Yeah yoda really helped me out by replying to my question as this better be a joke. **** you! Another person with no compassion.
          Well, you know they say there is no dumb question..... Yeah, your question, it pushes it.... Common sense prevails, just sayin.

Comment

Yeah yoda really helped me out by replying to my question as this better be a joke. **** you! Another person with no compassion.
            Compassion has nothing to do with anything here...
            The government wouldn't trust anyone with such problems with a weapon, the safety of the public, and the safety of their co-workers.

If it's not a "joke" then you need to keep up with your treatment and try to look for some other form of career... neither the Military, nor any LEO agency will touch you with a 10 meter pole.

Simply coming on here and blowing your lid off on a comment shows that you're either a "troll" or unfit for this type of work...

Good Luck!
            CBPO
            Written: 08/29/2007
            EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by seeOH View Post
              @breachnclear

Well depending on which way you would drive up... once you hit I-87 (aka the northway), it's a straight shot and easy driving. I took my PFT2 in Plattsburgh and I liked the BPA's that ran it. I also preferred running around a giant oval versus doing menial laps around a track. It's hit or miss though. NC could be too hot and humid for someone who is not use to such heat if you had to run in July or August. Pros and cons... pros and cons.
              very true seeOH... i normally condition in all weather but your right pros n cons but in both cases we need to travel lol
              CBPO
              App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
              Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
              ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
              APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
              PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
              Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
              Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

• Originally posted by Valross View Post
                So I took the PFT1 today, and it went really well. But I thought the guy on the phone said they would be doing the whole medical exam today as well. They only took my blood pressure and did an EKG to make sure I could take the test, but nothing else. I guess I'll just hope I get another phone call pretty soon.
                the lady from CHS also told me the same thing but it is different, you will get another call and schedule it.
                CBPO
                App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
                Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
                ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
                APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
                PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
                Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
                Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

• So I re-cleared medically already. I had to get cleared by my doctor due to a chest injury. The medical review unit emailed me this morning and told me I re-cleared. cass hasnt updated since it only updates on tuesdays. Now I play the waiting game again.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                    12 months from the day it clears while waiting to be hired... Good for 5 years after you get hired.
                    So pretty much if I get hired in the next month, my initial background that I did during the pre employment process will be good for 5 years?

Comment

Calm down dude. The only thing you are proving from reacting this way is that you're probably mentally unstable. It's unfortunate when people respond to sincere questions with sarcasm but think about it this way, maybe he really thought it was a joke. Either way, this forum is never a good place to blow off steam since BIs check it out.
                      "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

Last edited by Peoplepeople; 07-16-2012, 07:14 AM.

Comment

No that does not prove that im mentally unstable at all. It proves that i have the balls to stand up for myself.
                          Blowing off steam in an online forum proves that you have balls? Ok.
                          "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Hey All,

Good news, Today I have received the TSL #1.. :-).
                            Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

• Originally posted by EASF View Post
                              Hey All,

Good news, Today I have received the TSL #1.. :-).
                              Hey me too!!! Guess i did the right thing in changing to the swb!!!! Got my tsl in 2 weeks of changing my geo location!!! Hey EASF it looks like we are starting a bit the same in our process, hey let me know if anything new comes out an ill do the same... )

Comment

• Originally posted by G.FLORES View Post
                                Hey me too!!! Guess i did the right thing in changing to the swb!!!! Got my tsl in 2 weeks of changing my geo location!!! Hey EASF it looks like we are starting a bit the same in our process, hey let me know if anything new comes out an ill do the same... )
                                Cool.. Yeah, here we go Flores! start getting ready for the PFT#1.. , btw I just contacted them about CASS, I cant log in yet, I have to wait a week for the system to be updated.
                                Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4553 users online. 250 members and 4303 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X