300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
    You have a long way to go..if waiting is already driving you insane. I tested in March (see my timeline) I'm still waiting to EOD.
    Your drug test still hasnt come back? Did you take it along with your medical? That seems like a long time not to have your results yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
      Your drug test still hasnt come back? Did you take it along with your medical? That seems like a long time not to have your results yet.
      I never took my drug test. I assumed that the medical and drug test were separate entities. I thought they occurred at different times, and the drug test is random. I'm not stressing to much about the drug test because from what I heard it clears fast after its administered, and because I haven't even met with my BI yet. I am more anxious about getting the interview completed. Those that received interims have already received. At this point, I doubt an interim is in my future.

Comment

I never took my drug test. I assumed that the medical and drug test were separate entities. I thought they occurred at different times, and the drug test is random. I'm not stressing to much about the drug test because from what I heard it clears fast after its administered, and because I haven't even met with my BI yet. I am more anxious about getting the interview completed. Those that received interims have already received. At this point, I doubt an interim is in my future.
        Hard to say. i took my dope test the same day as my medical and physical. As far as an interim goes, i had a girl in my FLETC class who went through the whole academy without having ever met her investigator. He actually called her to set up a meeting and she's like "well im at FLETC right now". You can't figure out the ways of the Gov't no matter how hard you try.

Comment

• I took the exam over a year ago. I put North Carolina and have never received a thing. Scored 91. Any suggestions on what locations I should change to??

Comment

• Originally posted by Barbrady View Post
            I took the exam over a year ago. I put North Carolina and have never received a thing. Scored 91. Any suggestions on what locations I should change to??
            Thats tough, i know those southeast coast stations can be hard to get. It all depends on if and when you are willing/able to relocate. I know places like Detroit, Washington state, Chicago O'hare and the southwest border locations are usually hiring pretty steady.

Comment

Also, have you recieved your NOR's? I notice in your timeline that you didnt list a test score.
              Yeah, received my scores. Need to update that. Received my score 08/01 (or about).
              CBPO
              TESTED: 07/25/08
              NOR: 08/04/08
              TO:
              PRE-EMPLOYMENT FORMS -
              MEDICAL -
              FITNESS -
              VBT -
              QUALS -
              DRUG TEST -
              BI -

Comment

Hard to say. i took my dope test the same day as my medical and physical. As far as an interim goes, i had a girl in my FLETC class who went through the whole academy without having ever met her investigator. He actually called her to set up a meeting and she's like "well im at FLETC right now". You can't figure out the ways of the Gov't no matter how hard you try.
                I would love to have an interim. I hope to be at FLETC before 09.

Comment

• I have received mixed answers for this question. But, I thought I would ask again.

Does shift differentials and holiday pay calculate into the OT cap?

Comment

• Any new TOs gone out since the July testing? I've only heard of MI so far.

Comment

I would love to have an interim. I hope to be at FLETC before 09.
                      In theory interim is great because it gets you to the dirty south faster. But it can be a little stressful because you never know what might come up before you leave fletc, even if you think youre bi is clean. For example i had a guy in my class who was former tsa for a few years, assumed he was good, and got yanked and given a NOPA during the last couple weeks because his employer from pizza hut from years ago said he was lazy and unreliable. Stupid crap always seems to come up.

Comment

In theory interim is great because it gets you to the dirty south faster. But it can be a little stressful because you never know what might come up before you leave fletc, even if you think youre bi is clean. For example i had a guy in my class who was former tsa for a few years, assumed he was good, and got yanked and given a NOPA during the last couple weeks because his employer from pizza hut from years ago said he was lazy and unreliable. Stupid crap always seems to come up.
                        Oh wow, so if your at FLETC and receive a NOPA they automatically yank you out of class, or do you have time to respond. I don't think my background is sqeaky clean; however, I think I can explain everything to show I will not be a security concern. I think that's what responding to NOPA's are all about. Just reassurance that you will not be a problem down the line.

Comment

• Federal Government Survey...

Proof is in the pudding...we can only improve???

Overall Index Scores for Employee Satisfaction and Engagement
                          The overall index score measures the performance of agencies and agency subcomponents related to employee satisfaction and engagement.

Rank Agency Name 2007 Score 2005 Score Percent Change
                          1 Nuclear Regulatory Commission 76.2 74.8 1.9%
                          2 Government Accountability Office 72.1 74.6 -3.4%
                          3 Securities and Exchange Commission 71.9 73.1 -1.6%
                          4 National Aeronautics and Space Administration 69.7 69.9 -0.3%
                          5 Department of Justice 69.0 64.5 7.0%
                          6 Department of State 67.9 66.6 2.0%
                          7 Social Security Administration 66.5 60.6 9.7%
                          8 General Services Administration 65.7 69.6 -5.6%
                          9 Environmental Protection Agency 65.5 67.8 -3.4%
                          10 Department of the Army 64.8 64.9 -0.2%
                          11 Department of the Air Force 63.8 62.6 1.9%
                          12 Department of Commerce 63.5 64.0 -0.8%
                          13 All Department of Defense 62.9 63.1 -0.3%
                          14 Department of the Treasury 62.7 58.6 7.0%
                          15 Department of Veteran Affairs 61.9 66.2 -6.5%
                          15 Department of Labor 61.9 61.4 0.8%
                          17 Department of Agriculture 61.6 62.7 -1.8%
                          18 Department of Health and Human Services 61.3 62.1 -1.3%
                          19 Department of the Navy 61.1 62.5 -2.2%
                          20 Department of Energy 60.9 67.0 -9.1%
                          21 Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation 59.5 54.5 9.2%
                          22 Department of the Interior 59.1 62.8 -5.9%
                          23 Department of Housing and Urban Development 57.2 60.3 -5.1%
                          24 Equal Employment Opportunity Commission 57.1 57.9 -1.4%
                          25 Office of Personnel Management 54.9 54.2 1.3%
                          25 National Archives and Records Administration 54.9 56.5 -2.8%
                          27 Department of Transportation 52.9 59.8 -11.5%
                          28 Department of Education 52.1 54.0 -3.5%
                          29 Department of Homeland Security 49.8 49.1 1.4%
                          30 Small Business Administration 43.4 45.4 -4.4%

Comment

Oh wow, so if your at FLETC and receive a NOPA they automatically yank you out of class, or do you have time to respond. I don't think my background is sqeaky clean; however, I think I can explain everything to show I will not be a security concern. I think that's what responding to NOPA's are all about. Just reassurance that you will not be a problem down the line.
                            Yeah, when you see the big shot with the full bird on his shoulders sneak into the back of the classroom, you know someones coming out of the class. But yes, you would get a letter or whatever stating what came up, and get a certain amount of time to reply to it. We had guys who'd been arrested for marijuana, credit probs, etc. get pulled out and basically signed a form that acknowledged they'd been warned and could screw up anymore. That kinda stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronze01 View Post
                              Proof is in the pudding...we can only improve???

29 Department of Homeland Security 49.8 49.1 1.4%
                              30 Small Business Administration 43.4 45.4 -4.4%
                              Atleast we're not last...That should say something. lol

Comment

• Barnaj (or anyone else),

How long after your credit was pulled did you meet with the Background Investigator?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3623 users online. 279 members and 3344 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X