Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I took the PFT1 today, and it went really well. But I thought the guy on the phone said they would be doing the whole medical exam today as well. They only took my blood pressure and did an EKG to make sure I could take the test, but nothing else. I guess I'll just hope I get another phone call pretty soon.
    CBPO
    Geo: West Coast
    Written Test: 4/19/12
    NOR: 5/25/12 (100 no vet pts)
    TSL1: 6/12/12
    TSL2: 6/13/12
    PFT1: 7/12/12
    Medical: 7/24/12
    VBT & SI: 8/21/12
    Poly: 3/28/13
    BI: In security office
    Drug Test:
    PFT2:
    EOD:

Comment

• Took my VBT today in Tampa and was told I passed, so got the interview and the results of that will come in the mail, but I thought it went really well so I'm anxiously awaiting that now

Comment

• Originally posted by bmv View Post
        hey bro I took the Poly on the 29 of May and have not heard anythign yet. I read you are taking a drug test is this your 2nd drug test?
        Who are you talking to? If it's me, this is my first drug test but I took the medical exam already. I took the poly exactly a day after you. I've yet to hear from my BI.
        "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by darko886 View Post
          Took my VBT today in Tampa and was told I passed, so got the interview and the results of that will come in the mail, but I thought it went really well so I'm anxiously awaiting that now
          Good job!
          "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• I spoke to the new trainee today. He was told that session 3XX is the first class doing the final FGS with run time @13:30. Everything else stays the same. Its up to you guys to believe it or not. But 13:30 is not bad, so i wouldnt even worry. Just keep running, hydrate, and rest, you guys would be fine.

Like i said, sorry if i gave out wrong info.
            TSU - 8/28/09
            TO - 3/2009
            On the job

Comment

• Quick question, now I haven't even tested yet but, when going to CASS where do you get the application ID?

I've checked all my emails and don't have any app ID? Guessing this is something I will receive once I take and pass the written?

Comment

• Well I will believe it when they print it. No offense.
                App. 7.2011
                Test 7.2011
                N.O.R. 9.2011
                TSL1 MAY-2012
                TSL2 May-2012
                B.I. -In Security Office
                PFT1-June-Passed-2012
                Medical - July-2012
                VBT/SI - July-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilDog22 View Post
                  Quick question, now I haven't even tested yet but, when going to CASS where do you get the application ID?

I've checked all my emails and don't have any app ID? Guessing this is something I will receive once I take and pass the written?
                  You won't receive an Application ID until you receive a tentative offer. So first you'll have to take the written, then you'll get your NOR, then if you score high enough for your chosen GEO region you'll eventually get a tentative selection letter which will include your application ID.

Comment

• Originally posted by sr20 View Post
                    I spoke to the new trainee today. He was told that session 3XX is the first class doing the final FGS with run time @13:30. Everything else stays the same. Its up to you guys to believe it or not. But 13:30 is not bad, so i wouldnt even worry. Just keep running, hydrate, and rest, you guys would be fine.

Like i said, sorry if i gave out wrong info.
                    BPA PFT requirements to get the job is a 15 min 1.5... to pass at the academy at 13 min.
                    CBP has to change these requirements before sending in a bunch off applicants that will most likely fail the FGS (at least 1/4 or more will fail at 13:30). The amount of PT done at FLETC will not get anyone down to that time if they barely made it in at 17 min.

Once they change it I'll take it as a fact, for now it's a rumor until it is in writing...
                    CBPO
                    Written: 08/29/2007
                    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Peoplepeople View Post
                      I just had to fill out my medical forms. I had to disclose that I am taking medication for possible schizophrenia. I have been hospitalized twice in the past. I am 100% ok now on my medication. I also had to disclose I was in rehab for alcohol. Will any of this disqualify me from the process?
                      This better be a joke.....
                      CBPO
                      Written: 08/29/2007
                      EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by darko886 View Post
                        Took my VBT today in Tampa and was told I passed, so got the interview and the results of that will come in the mail, but I thought it went really well so I'm anxiously awaiting that now

Congrats, I have my VBT/SI on monday..... Im ready to get it over with!
                        Test -02 April 2012
                        NOR-20 April 2012(101) w/ 10 vet pref
                        TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
                        Qualifications - (Pending)
                        PFT1 - 30 May 12 (passed)
                        VBT & S.I. - 16 July 12 (passed)
                        Drug Test - (pending)
                        Medical- 08 June 12 (passed)
                        B.I. - In security office
                        Poly - 18 June 12 (passed)
                        PFT2 -
                        EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sick of being a Army Grunt View Post
                          Congrats, I have my VBT/SI on monday..... Im ready to get it over with!
                          Thanks man. Yeah I went into it without preparing at all and I felt that worked well for me. Go in with no preconceptions, and I just took it as it came at me. You will do fine!

Comment

• Originally posted by 180Degrees View Post
                            You won't receive an Application ID until you receive a tentative offer. So first you'll have to take the written, then you'll get your NOR, then if you score high enough for your chosen GEO region you'll eventually get a tentative selection letter which will include your application ID.
                            That is kind of what I figured.

Thanks Sir!

Comment

• FY13 begins on October 1st.

Assuming there is validity to the rumor, class 3XX conceivably could begin on 09/30/2013. If the plan is to convert later FY13 classes over to a 13.5 minute run-time, I wouldn't expect them publish it formally this far ahead of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by azcactus42 View Post
                                I got the call for my poly yesterday. Hopefully I pass and get the call soon after that.
                                Congrat and good luck! What city/state are you doing the poly?
                                Test -1/4/11
                                NOR - 5/9/12
                                TSL 1 - 5/10/12
                                TSL 2- 5/11/12
                                Qualifications - GS7 (7/11/12)
                                PFT1 - 6/5/12 (passed on 6/12/12)
                                VBT & S.I. - 6/27/12
                                Drug Test - ?
                                Medical- 6/15/12 (passed on 6/26/12)
                                B.I. - ?
                                Poly- ?
                                PFT2 - ?
                                EOD - ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4806 users online. 306 members and 4500 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X