Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by sr20; 07-13-2012, 07:54 PM.
    TSU - 8/28/09
    TO - 3/2009
    On the job

Comment

• The Vermont location for the PFT2 is actually held in Plattsburgh, NY. It is about a 6-7 hour drive north from NYC.

Comment

• Originally posted by 68WCBP View Post
        The Vermont location for the PFT2 is actually held in Plattsburgh, NY. It is about a 6-7 hour drive north from NYC.
        Im not sure if that's better, either way it's a long ride lol.
        NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
        Score:9X.XX%
        List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by CTM045 View Post
          Just got schedule for my drug test for tomorrow afternoon
          Me too! got the call this afternoon.
          CBPO
          Exam: Pass 88 6/28/11
          Geo: SWB
          Qual: Passed
          Medical: Passed
          Pft1: Passed 59 Situps 83 Pushups
          BI: Pending
          VBT/SI: Passed
          Drug Test: Passed
          Poly: 9/10/12
          PFT2: ?
          The Call: 10/29/12
          EOD: Dec 3
          Academy: Jan 10 - May 16

Comment

• Congrat to everyone who go the call for the Drug Test, it is definitely another step closer to it!

Did anyone receive call recently for the Poly??
            Test -1/4/11
            NOR - 5/9/12
            TSL 1 - 5/10/12
            TSL 2- 5/11/12
            Qualifications - GS7 (7/11/12)
            PFT1 - 6/5/12 (passed on 6/12/12)
            VBT & S.I. - 6/27/12
            Drug Test - ?
            Medical- 6/15/12 (passed on 6/26/12)
            B.I. - ?
            Poly- ?
            PFT2 - ?
            EOD - ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
              yea i know, i am from NJ and i choose NC just because i rather take the PFT2 in the warmer weather if it is later in the year rather than the cold. Not to mention it is nice to fly pickup the car do the test drop car off and fly home. way better than driving 6-10 hours and sitting in traffic to vermont.
              CBPO
              App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
              Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
              ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
              APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
              PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
              Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
              Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremellio View Post
                Just finished scheduling my pft1 for the 16th. I checked cass yesterday & it says that my interview has been scheduled but I have no idea when it is.. Am I supposed to receive something in the mail or even an e-mail notifying me of the date?
                i called about the VBT last week because i already did my PFT1, Medical and i didnt hear anything and the lady when she left me a message today said a letter was mailed out on 7/10 (so i should receive tomorrow or friday) with my VBT date, so hang tight. as i have learned you could be aorund the same part of the process as others and either jump ahead or fall behind by a day or so. goodluck
                CBPO
                App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
                Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
                ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
                APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
                PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
                Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
                Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

• This is whole not hearing anything for a few weeks thing is stressing me out, "should be scheduled for a poly shortly" my bum.

Comment

• Originally posted by sr20 View Post
                    I forgot who asked about the run time on pft2 and in academy. I found out today, a new trainee recently graduated from FLETC is the last class that is require to pass the 1.5 mile within 15mins. The new run time is 13mins for final FGS.

Sorry if i gave whoever the wrong info. I was not aware they changed it.
                    So far all the emails and fitness letters still say it is 15 minutes to graduate. If they change it to 13 then so be it. It isnt that difficult. All anyone has to do is to make sure they can run 1 mile in 8 minutes or less and they are homefree unless they walk the last half mile..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by sr20 View Post
                      Im going to look for a link to back up what i was told. FLETC likes to spread rumors.
                      You are right, it could be a rumor. People who have attend some type of military school knows that this is normal. Is like the one we were talking about the pets policy at FLETC. I don't think that they ask people to be prepared to run 1.5 M in less that 17 min while FLETC ask for 13 min. The 4 min difference is a lot...
                      Geo:SWB
                      CBPO Exam:12/10
                      TSl: 5/11
                      Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                      Met BI:1/12
                      VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                      Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                      Qual:cleared 3/12
                      Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                      PFT2:
                      EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                        Rms16, how do you know where are the places designated it for PFT2?
                        PFT2:
                        EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Shark View Post
                          . . . I don't think that they ask people to be prepared to run 1.5 M in less that 17 min while FLETC ask for 13 min. The 4 min difference is a lot...
                          not sure if the fitness requirements are different for BPA applicants versus CBPO applicants but if they are the same it is absolutely true.

on the bottom CASS site is a link for Applicant News. if you follow that link it will take you to some very clear information as to what you can expect. including what to expect at the academy in regards to the fitness requirements for graduation:

"Potential trainees should understand that although the curriculum has changed, the standards to pass the Physical Techniques portion of the Academy remain the same. To graduate from the Academy every trainee must complete a mile and a half run in 13 minutes or less, complete an obstacle course in 2 minutes 30 seconds or less, and complete a 220-yard run with a time of 46 seconds or less. Trainees are required to complete these activities consecutively with a short break between each activity. Potential trainees should engage in a rigorous and extensive physical training program in anticipation of basic training to ensure they will have the strength and endurance to meet these demanding standards."

This may be different for CBPO applicants versus BPA applicants as I said and the person who made that comment may be confusing the two.

http://apps.cbp.gov/cass/streamWord.asp?i=BPA_news.pdf

Comment

• Yes, that is for BPA. The last time cbpo changed their graduation requirements for the running was from 16:30 to the now 15:00. When they made that change they made it crystal clear for all applicants before arriving to fletc. So the fact that we are not getting flooded with graduation standard change emails, like how they did when they changed the run time before, i would say that right now 13 minutes is a rumor but not to say that it couldn't be a possibility in the future. Also been in the process since 2007. When I applied there was no pf2, no side step test, and 16:30 was the graduation requirement. Last note got a green check for my background and was sent a medical update email yesterday which I faxed this morning. Hopefully, finally this will be the conclusion to a very long process. See timeline.
                            CBPO
                            Geo Pref:Georgia
                            NOR:3/07
                            T.O:10/08
                            1st TSU:6/09
                            2nd Fitness test:11/09
                            Credit pulled:4/10
                            2nd TSU:5/10
                            2nd Medical and 2nd drug test:3/11
                            2nd E-Quip and fingerprints:4/11
                            2nd Background Investigator:6/6/11
                            All green checks in Cass except background:in security office

Comment

• Originally posted by G13 View Post
                              not sure if the fitness requirements are different for BPA applicants versus CBPO applicants but if they are the same it is absolutely true.

on the bottom CASS site is a link for Applicant News. if you follow that link it will take you to some very clear information as to what you can expect. including what to expect at the academy in regards to the fitness requirements for graduation:

"Potential trainees should understand that although the curriculum has changed, the standards to pass the Physical Techniques portion of the Academy remain the same. To graduate from the Academy every trainee must complete a mile and a half run in 13 minutes or less, complete an obstacle course in 2 minutes 30 seconds or less, and complete a 220-yard run with a time of 46 seconds or less. Trainees are required to complete these activities consecutively with a short break between each activity. Potential trainees should engage in a rigorous and extensive physical training program in anticipation of basic training to ensure they will have the strength and endurance to meet these demanding standards."

This may be different for CBPO applicants versus BPA applicants as I said and the person who made that comment may be confusing the two.

http://apps.cbp.gov/cass/streamWord.asp?i=BPA_news.pdf
                              I think that the requirement is different for BPA, this is what is in the current issue in CASS:

PFT-2
                              220 Yard Run – Complete in 50 seconds or less.
                              Sit-Up Test – Perform 25 proper form sit-ups in 1 minute.
                              Push-Up Test – Perform 17 proper form push-ups in 1 minute.
                              1.5 Mile Run – Complete in 17 minutes and 15 seconds or less.
                              PFT2:
                              EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by TopFlightInGA View Post
                                Yes, that is for BPA. The last time cbpo changed their graduation requirements for the running was from 16:30 to the now 15:00. When they made that change they made it crystal clear for all applicants before arriving to fletc. So the fact that we are not getting flooded with graduation standard change emails, like how they did when they changed the run time before, i would say that right now 13 minutes is a rumor but not to say that it couldn't be a possibility in the future. Also been in the process since 2007. When I applied there was no pf2, no side step test, and 16:30 was the graduation requirement. Last note got a green check for my background and was sent a medical update email yesterday which I faxed this morning. Hopefully, finally this will be the conclusion to a very long process. See timeline.
                                Uff!!!! why so long? what is your GEO? I know that I won't wait that long time...
                                Last edited by Shark; 07-12-2012, 11:18 AM.
                                PFT2:
                                EOD:

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5399 users online. 227 members and 5172 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X