300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cowboys rule View Post
    Oh ok thank you urban commando. Yea I recently went to the ER because I thought that I had fractured my sternum but it only turned out to be a bruise. I guess they dont believe me that it was only a bruise haha so they want a dr to sign off on some papers. Do you know if they email, mail, or fed ex the packet?

Email, then you download and print out the forms and fax or send them back.
    Test -02 April 2012
    NOR-20 April 2012(101) w/ 10 vet pref
    TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
    Qualifications - (Pending)
    PFT1 - 30 May 12 (passed)
    VBT & S.I. - 16 July 12 (passed)
    Drug Test - (pending)
    Medical- 08 June 12 (passed)
    B.I. - In security office
    Poly - 18 June 12 (passed)
    PFT2 -
    EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• ...Deleted...
      Last edited by Darth Vader; 07-12-2012, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremellio View Post
        Just finished scheduling my pft1 for the 16th. I checked cass yesterday & it says that my interview has been scheduled but I have no idea when it is.. Am I supposed to receive something in the mail or even an e-mail notifying me of the date?

You will get a letter in the mail, telling you where and when your VBT/SI is.
        Test -02 April 2012
        NOR-20 April 2012(101) w/ 10 vet pref
        TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
        Qualifications - (Pending)
        PFT1 - 30 May 12 (passed)
        VBT & S.I. - 16 July 12 (passed)
        Drug Test - (pending)
        Medical- 08 June 12 (passed)
        B.I. - In security office
        Poly - 18 June 12 (passed)
        PFT2 -
        EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• So today I try to log into CASS and it says that I'm not in the system. I try the numbers again and it goes through. My heart stopped there for a second lol

On a lighter note, CHS called me today to schedule the drug test. After this is done all I'll have is the background. Hopefully I can be at FLETC this winter. One can only dream...

Does anyone know how long CASS takes to update after the day of the drug test?
          "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by urbancommando View Post
            Um not really, I have a buddy who got his EOD a week after his drug test, I have finished everything else so I expect to get my EOD by mid august is a realistic expectation.
            Did your buddy have everything done on CASS or was the background still pending? Had he already met with his investigator?
            "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
              So today I try to log into CASS and it says that I'm not in the system. I try the numbers again and it goes through. My heart stopped there for a second lol

On a lighter note, CHS called me today to schedule the drug test. After this is done all I'll have is the background. Hopefully I can be at FLETC this winter. One can only dream...

Does anyone know how long CASS takes to update after the day of the drug test?
              Yeah they called me today also

Comment

• Originally posted by CTM045 View Post
                I also got a calls to schedule for the Drug Test tomorrow at 9:00 am
                Geo:SWB
                CBPO Exam:08/2/11
                TSl 1 & 2: 11/14/11 & 11/25/11
                Medical & Pft1:12/10/11 Passed
                VBT/SI: 5/10/12 Passed
                Drug Test: 7/12/12 Passed
                Qual: (GS-7) Cleared 8/12/12
                Poly 1 & 2: 9/26/12 & 11/8/12 Passed
                BI: Met investigator on 12/6 Complete on 3/26/13
                TSU: 3/28/13
                EOD: 8/12/13 (Brownsville, TX)
                FLETC: 9/13/13

Comment

• Originally posted by DMBROCKS View Post
                  I can't believe they don't offer Fitness Tests Part 2 in New York or the entire North East for that matter!
                  Ya I know, when I get the call I have to go to Vermont. I will gladly go to Vermont tomorrow if they asked lol.
                  NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                  Score:9X.XX%
                  List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by afftont View Post
                    I think this is the end for me. I have no way to pay for my additional medical that is needed by July 22nd. I was able to get an appointment with the VA but they can't see me until August. I sent an email to DHS hoping they will grant me an extension, but I don't have much hope for that.
                    Dont give up, they extended me when I needed it. Wait for the response, Im Sure they will extend it.
                    List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by urbancommando View Post
                      Actually the post implied that it HAD been a long time waiting for my BI to clear, meaning it had cleared, the drug test is the last thing I need done.
                      No need to get so irritated, I was offering some insight. If you go back and read your original post it doesn't read like you were implying it HAD been a long wait. It reads like you are still waiting. Either way with the hardest part over you most likely will get the call soon after the drug test. The turn around on the drug test is quick so you should hear back very soon. Congrats urban your almost at the finish line. Wish I was there with you haha.
                      List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Just faxed in my additional medical info that was requested. I was cleared by my dr so I am good to go. This was the only thing left for me to do. I wonder now how long it will take to be sent to the "training scheduling unit"? Does anyone know more or less how long?

Comment

• Originally posted by CTM045 View Post
                          Hopefully we'll get that EOD soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
                            Hopefully we'll get that EOD soon.
                            Don't get to excited though, i was scheduled for my drug test a week after my poly,it took a month to clear on CAAS,it's been more then 2 months since i took the poly-no word since,BI still pending,and everything esle is solid green.
                            I lost my excitement about getting CBP job since i was offered the state LEO job,so what's the point in moving to South i've never been to, i have no family there , and to start over again? Guys at current LEO jobs ,what do you think,what is your motivation?

Comment

• Does anybody have an EOD in Calexico?

Comment

Last edited by sr20; 07-13-2012, 06:53 PM.
                                TSU - 8/28/09
                                TO - 3/2009
                                On the job

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5959 users online. 293 members and 5666 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X