Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I spoke with IA who stated that HQ, sent down direction to place the more time/in depth BI's to the aide and kick out the fast east ones to fill spots in the SWB. With that said, most military, fed employees etc are in that pile as I was. I called and asked how that is right with the so called push for vets etc, its in motion again.

Comment

• Originally posted by MPK9 View Post
      I spoke with IA who stated that HQ, sent down direction to place the more time/in depth BI's to the aide and kick out the fast east ones to fill spots in the SWB. With that said, most military, fed employees etc are in that pile as I was. I called and asked how that is right with the so called push for vets etc, its in motion again.
      when you say most feds and military pile do you mean they are doing those quicker or just taking very easy ones?

Comment

I spoke with IA who stated that HQ, sent down direction to place the more time/in depth BI's to the aide and kick out the fast east ones to fill spots in the SWB. With that said, most military, fed employees etc are in that pile as I was. I called and asked how that is right with the so called push for vets etc, its in motion again.
        When i applied last year my background went green and complete in November 2011. All my other stuff already transfered. Wonder how long it will take them to type in my social and see they already completed a background on me..lol

Comment

• Mil/ Leo's depending our more complex and take more time, so not good for us.

Comment

Mil/ Leo's depending our more complex and take more time, so not good for us.
            Sad thing is is that most of military personnel have security clearances with DOD but they won't use it. LEOs had a background done also so you think they would do those since they most likely won't find anything wrong...mostly.

Comment

May I ask which phone number you called? I called the BI/E-Qip number in the TSL 2 letter and left a message. Just want to make sure I called the right one. I called (952) 857-2914. I want to ask if my BI will transfer over like my test, interview, medical, etc.. did.

Comment

• Everyone have a happy 4th of July holiday, be safe out there and remember to buckle up or get ticket and don't drink and drive, be responsible :-)

Comment

• hay gents got a question about whether or not i should withdraw my bid or not .... I'm pending an MRI to determine if i need knee surgery or not and I'm having a heck of a time walking on it forget running and my pft 1 is on the 6th the MRI is in the 11th so what should I do any advice would be great and thanks in advance for even reading my post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilo LOst View Post
                    hay gents got a question about whether or not i should withdraw my bid or not .... I'm pending an MRI to determine if i need knee surgery or not and I'm having a heck of a time walking on it forget running and my pft 1 is on the 6th the MRI is in the 11th so what should I do any advice would be great and thanks in advance for even reading my post.
                    Upps! its hard to say anything. If you are able to do the step test (the harder test) and the side step test, you will be fine because to get the PFT2 is a long long drive. Anyway this process, for us, is like a lottery because we don't know how its work. Sorry but you have the answer. All situations are different. Good luck KiloLost
                    Geo:SWB
                    CBPO Exam:12/10
                    TSl: 5/11
                    Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                    Met BI:1/12
                    VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                    Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                    Qual:cleared 3/12
                    Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                    PFT2:
                    EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilo LOst View Post
                      hay gents got a question about whether or not i should withdraw my bid or not .... I'm pending an MRI to determine if i need knee surgery or not and I'm having a heck of a time walking on it forget running and my pft 1 is on the 6th the MRI is in the 11th so what should I do any advice would be great and thanks in advance for even reading my post.
                      I'd say take the physical and PFT1 anyway. You may pass, you never know. The worst that could happen is you fail and cannot apply again for a year. If you withdraw then its basically the same thing. I say let them tell you you cannot continue. The decision is entirely yours though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                        You may have taken what Yoda said the wrong way, he was trying to say that not many females apply for CBP.
                        RMs16, i notice that this July 12 will be one year since completing medical. Mine is July 19. We will not have to do it again since it is completed will we?

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                          May I ask which phone number you called? I called the BI/E-Qip number in the TSL 2 letter and left a message. Just want to make sure I called the right one. I called (952) 857-2914. I want to ask if my BI will transfer over like my test, interview, medical, etc.. did.
                          202-344-2600

Comment

• For anyone that is a current CBPO or that is in the know, how are the schedules done? Are you on a set schedule, 5 days a week, or does it rotate, and if so in what way? I read something about your days off moving by 1 day every week and then getting a long weekend off every once in a while, but I'm not sure how accurate that is.

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                              RMs16, i notice that this July 12 will be one year since completing medical. Mine is July 19. We will not have to do it again since it is completed will we?
                              Everything expires and has to be re-done after the year mark with the exception of the VBT and Poly...
                              CBPO
                              Written: 08/29/2007
                              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by darko886 View Post
                                For anyone that is a current CBPO or that is in the know, how are the schedules done? Are you on a set schedule, 5 days a week, or does it rotate, and if so in what way? I read something about your days off moving by 1 day every week and then getting a long weekend off every once in a while, but I'm not sure how accurate that is.

Thanks!
                                This will depend on your port...
                                Most likely the only 5 day weeks you'll see will be pre-academy and at the academy.
                                My port has a regular schedule/tour of 7 days work - 2 days off, 6 days work - 2 days off, 7 days work - 4 days off (7/2, 6/2, 7/4)... with your 4 days being F - M.

Once again it will depend on your port...
                                CBPO
                                Written: 08/29/2007
                                EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11108 users online. 483 members and 10625 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X