Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Next week. VBT & SI at the end of the month.
    App. 7.2011
    Test 7.2011
    N.O.R. 9.2011
    TSL1 MAY-2012
    TSL2 May-2012
    B.I. -In Security Office
    PFT1-June-Passed-2012
    Medical - July-2012
    VBT/SI - July-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Svelez View Post
      Does anyone here took
      The cbp test on april 27 2012 and pass? Did they call you , or send and email or letter? I pass the test and upload the require documents , but as it today nothing, no call , email or letter. Can someone tell me what is next?
      What was your score? And what geo location did you choose?

Comment

Does anyone here took
        The cbp test on april 27 2012 and pass? Did they call you , or send and email or letter? I pass the test and upload the require documents , but as it today nothing, no call , email or letter. Can someone tell me what is next?
        I took my test on april 30 2012, I passed, and nothing yet..
        Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
          It's funny because you truly seem worried about CASS updates.
          its why i look forward to tuesdays and thursdays. of course "the call" would be better..glad i can entertain and make someone chuckle..lol

Comment

Does anyone here took
            What happens next is that one day you will get an email saying congrats you have been tentatively selected for CBPO. It is called TSL 1 and 2. They contain directions, more paperwork to fill out and explain the process of upcoming steps. They must be done in a very timely matter and have deadlines to meet. Now how quickly you receive a TSL depends on your score and the GEO location you chose. For instance I got a 99 on my test for the Southeast. I received my NOR April 2 and received my TSL 1 and 2 June 7th. One day you will receive an email when you least expect it. Ensure you check daily. For now just live your life, ensure you start exercising, especially running and other cardio.

Now to be quite frank with you, if you chose a location other than the SWB and did not receive a 98 or higher, it may be a very long time if ever you receive a TSL. If you simply "passed the test" meaning between 70-90, your best bet would be to switch to the SWB if that was not your original geo location. It would be the best and fastest way to get your foot in the door. I observed on these forums that people with 80s on the test have gotten offers already for the SWB.
            Last edited by mnewsom21; 06-30-2012, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• 76 no vet pts and my geo is florida

Comment

• Originally posted by G.FLORES View Post
                76 no vet pts and geo fl

Comment

• Thank you for the answer, but how do i switch my geo and which states cover the swb

Comment

76 no vet pts and geo fl

Comment

• it's starting to get really hot and humid out here rite now. Congrats to all those that got the call.

Hope everyone used up their VF solution funds... deadline is tonight at midnight if I recall.
                      CBPO
                      GEO Pref: SWB
                      App Date: 8/2/11
                      Written Exam: 9/1/11
                      NOR (Rating: 85, no vet pref, GS-5/7): 9/29/11
                      TSL submitted: 10/12/11 (faxed & mailed)
                      E-Qip submitted: 10/14/11
                      SF86 submitted: 10/25/11
                      PFT1: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/1/11)
                      Med: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                      BI: 11/15/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                      VBT/SI: 12/7/11 (cleared CASS 12/15/11)
                      DT: 12/9/11 (cleared CASS 12/20/11)
                      Referred to Schedule EOD 12/15/11
                      Call Rec.: 3/2/12
                      PFT2: 3/16/12
                      EOD: 4/9/12
                      FLETC: 5/11/12 - 9/17/12

Comment

76 no vet pts and geo fl
                        Well i got an 82 and also had florida has my geo but since my nor from 4/6/12 havent gotten nothing else so i changed my geo to swb to see if things go faster for me...

Comment

Well i got an 82 and also had florida has my geo but since my nor from 4/6/12 havent gotten nothing else so i changed my geo to swb to see if things go faster for me...
                          Were you from? What states are in the swb geo? How do i switch my geo? Im from p.r

Comment

Were you from? What states are in the swb geo? How do i switch my geo? Im from p.r
                            Hey im also from pr im from the west side
                            Last edited by G.FLORES; 07-03-2012, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Hey im also from pr im from the west side, if u want heres my cell # 787-685-0099 give me a call and ill try to help u out.
                              Gracias si recibes algo dejame saber para yo estar pendiente. Me podrias decir como yo cambip el
                              Geo para el sw y q estados son los q cubre esa zona?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sick of being a Army Grunt View Post
                                Question, when you started off making 930 every two weeks, do you get the first choice of working overtime?
                                If you're GS-5 or even GS-7, you're going to be the first to be forced out for OT. For you swb, just be prepare to work 16hr shifts. Dont worry about the pay or OT, you'll be making that money where you dont even have time to spend it. Dont always count on the OT money. Once you get on, your pay check is not always the same. Working on sundays/holidays/swing shifts/midnights would definitely boost up your check.
                                TSU - 8/28/09
                                TO - 3/2009
                                On the job

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9698 users online. 321 members and 9377 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X