300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
    You're good. But remember, dishonesty will undoubtedly disqualify you.
    You are too good IamWolf....lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Shark View Post
      So, LEO table apply for CBPO right?
      No, the LEO table does not apply for CBPO's at all. CBPO's are paid on the GS scale from the time of hire. CBPO's are never paid on the GL scale. This is the link to the correct pay scale.

http://www.opm.gov/oca/12tables/indexGS.asp

FB

Comment

• Originally posted by Firebug View Post
        No, the LEO table does not apply for CBPO's at all. CBPO's are paid on the GS scale from the time of hire. CBPO's are never paid on the GL scale. This is the link to the correct pay scale.

http://www.opm.gov/oca/12tables/indexGS.asp

FB
        Thank you
        Geo:SWB
        CBPO Exam:12/10
        TSl: 5/11
        Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
        Met BI:1/12
        VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
        Drug Test:04/12 Passed
        Qual:cleared 3/12
        Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
        PFT2:
        EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by irmalaso View Post
          So I guess it is the end of the road for me too got my medical done but my vision was 20/200 from far, I didnt know I was that blind, but I guess I am... Such I shame that I got the call for the poly already and I did my vbt already...

So my question is if I get DQ for my vision and I get LASIK do I have to start the process all over???
          go to your doctor they should have given you the form for follow-up, do the LASIK wait 3 months, you should be alright with the retest and you would be on hold until the vision is corrected. As long as they are still allowing you to do this... It happened to a friend of mine and medical gave him option to go to his doctor or have it corrected. he got it corrected went to the re-check 3 months later and he continued on.

for me, i just got it done. best investment i ever made REGARDLESS of looking for federal/law enforcement employment. it was a life changing experience at least for me since i couldn't see unless i was about 3 inches away from something. Make sure you follow up and goodluck!
          Last edited by breachnclear; 06-29-2012, 02:46 PM.
          CBPO
          App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
          Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
          ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
          APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
          PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
          Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
          Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

• time line for process is not the same for everyone. you might have your medical, eye exam before your oral or the other way around. just be patient. ive been wating for 1 yr and 4 months already, just took my poloygraph 4 weeks ago and still waiting to be called for my 2nd physical test.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalpdcadet View Post
              Checked CASS at midnight last night for the hell of it and I'm happy to say I'm all green for BPA and I'm referred to the scheduling unit for CBPO! So happy I was able to overcome a NOPA and am looking forward to getting the call soon.
              socalpdcadet, how long from the time you submitted your response to your NOPA did it take for your cass to clear/or get notified that you "beat" the NOPA? So far its been about 6 weeks for me since i faxed and mailed over my response to a NOPA

Comment

• Prayer of Jabez
                And Jabez made a prayer to the God of Israel, saying, If only you would truly give me a blessing, and make wider the limits of my land, and let your hand be with me, and keep me from evil, so that I may not be troubled by it! And God gave him his desire.

Comment

• So today I get an email from the Medical Review Unit, telling me that I need to go and see my doctor and have him fill out all of this paperwork because I wrote down that I have headaches about once a month...... What a joke!!!! Not a migraine, a simple headache smh..... I already have an appointment with my doctor to get this fixed but this is making me realize how much of a joke this whole hiring process is!
                  Last edited by Sick of being a Army Grunt; 06-29-2012, 08:22 PM. Reason: bad grammar
                  Test -02 April 2012
                  NOR-20 April 2012(101) w/ 10 vet pref
                  TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
                  Qualifications - (Pending)
                  PFT1 - 30 May 12 (passed)
                  VBT & S.I. - 16 July 12 (passed)
                  Drug Test - (pending)
                  Medical- 08 June 12 (passed)
                  B.I. - In security office
                  Poly - 18 June 12 (passed)
                  PFT2 -
                  EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sick of being a Army Grunt View Post
                    So today I get an email from the Medical Review Unit, telling me that I need to go and see my doctor and have him feel out all of this paperwork because I wrote down that I have a headache about once a month...... What a joke!!!! Not a migraine, a simple headache smh..... I already have an appointment with my doctor to get this fixed but this is making me realize how much of a joke this whole hiring process is!
                    Yep, I'm waiting until I hear that I passed my VBT/SI before I go and fork out the money for another exam that i don't need.
                    CBPO:
                    Test Date: 3/26/2012
                    NOR: 4/6/2012 (96 with vet points) West Coast
                    NOR 2: 4/10/2012 Changed to SWB
                    TSL: 4/27/2012
                    PFT 1: 5/24/2012 (Cleared)
                    Medical: 6/12/2012 (Cleared 8/14/12)
                    VBT/SI: 6/25/2012 (Cleared)
                    Quals: 8/16/2012 (GS-5)
                    Poly: 4/30/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by afftont View Post
                      Yep, I'm waiting until I hear that I passed my VBT/SI before I go and fork out the money for another exam that i don't need.

I dont understand it, not one bit. They expect people to be honest on the medical forms that they send you but if you are honest, or you just happen to have high blood pressure the day of your examine. They make you go and see a Dr. and pay out the arse for something stupid. Lucky im still in the Army and I dont have to pay for seeing a Dr. for any reason but it sucks for people who don't have insurance or the ones that have a high co pay to go and pay out of their pocket for something so small and stupid. I digress!
                      Test -02 April 2012
                      TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
                      Drug Test - (pending)
                      PFT2 -
                      EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sick of being a Army Grunt View Post
                        I dont understand it, not one bit. They expect people to be honest on the medical forms that they send you but if you are honest, or you just happen to have high blood pressure the day of your examine. They make you go and see a Dr. and pay out the arse for something stupid. Lucky im still in the Army and I dont have to pay for seeing a Dr. for any reason but it sucks for people who don't have insurance or the ones that have a high co pay to go and pay out of their pocket for something so small and stupid. I digress!
                        Sick, As I said days ago, I was to pay an stress test and some another test. I had not insurance that time and it cost me more than $1,000.00 just to have a letter and an inform from my doctor. the good thing is that I am perfect with none issue.
                        Geo:SWB
                        CBPO Exam:12/10
                        TSl: 5/11
                        Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                        Met BI:1/12
                        VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                        Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                        Qual:cleared 3/12
                        Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                        PFT2:
                        EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Shark View Post
                          Question: Why people here says that the salary for G5 will be around $900 every 2 weeks if the SALARY TABLE 2012(LEO) says $20.86 per normal hour? So, $20.86 x 2080(hours) = $43,388.8 a year before discounts.

I am using 2080= 40 hrs per week, 52 weeks per year.

Then, why the application says
                          "SALARY RANGE: $31,315.00 to $38,790.00 / Per Year"

I don't understand, I am taking the information from www.opm.gov

How we can I know the true colors?

Or we need just to follow that table using whatever they say annual rate or hourly rate?

Thank you.
                          Source:
                          http://www.opm.gov/oca/12tables/indexLEO.asp

I started as a GS-5. After all the deductions(med/dental/vision/life insurance) also kept the default of 3% for TSP, it came out to $930 in change.
                          TSU - 8/28/09
                          TO - 3/2009
                          On the job

Comment

• Pros and Cons of the San Ysidro port of entry???

I hope to be stationed there if I pass all my steps.

Comment

• Originally posted by G.FLORES View Post
                              Hi there im new to this forum, well today i got my new nors cuase i changed my geo location from florida to the swb on 6/25/12. I tested on 3/29/12 and got my nor on 4/6/12 and since then havent had any process... I think it could be cuase of the score (82) so i think i have a better chance in the swb for the process to go faster... I"ll write it down when i get any further process, just in case any one is having the same problem of not receiving anything else afther the nor in a different geo location thats not south...
                              Hey G. Flores, I just did the same thing. Yesterday I received a new NOR for the SWB. I scored a 90, and I had Florida as my geo location.
                              Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

• Originally posted by sr20 View Post
                                I started as a GS-5. After all the deductions(med/dental/vision/life insurance) also kept the default of 3% for TSP, it came out to $930 in change.

Question, when you started off making 930 every two weeks, do you get the first choice of working overtime?
                                Test -02 April 2012
                                TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
                                Drug Test - (pending)
                                PFT2 -
                                EOD -

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6794 users online. 320 members and 6474 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X