300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
    From what I remember, the test administrator asked if I wanted him to hold it. My answer was an obvious YES. Yours should be too. If he doesn't ask just make sure you let him know you want him to hold your feet.
    Nvmd, that was for PFT1. PFT2 should be the same though...
    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Just curious if anyone from SWB received a call for poly within the last week or so. I just finished my VBT/SI and now waiting for the next step, whether it is poly or meet with BI.
      Test -1/4/11
      NOR - 5/9/12
      TSL 1 - 5/10/12
      TSL 2- 5/11/12
      Qualifications - GS7 (7/11/12)
      PFT1 - 6/5/12 (passed on 6/12/12)
      VBT & S.I. - 6/27/12
      Drug Test - ?
      Medical- 6/15/12 (passed on 6/26/12)
      B.I. - ?
      Poly- ?
      PFT2 - ?
      EOD - ?

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
        FWIW, the 'LEO' pay scale runs from GS-03 to GS-10.

Even if the 'LEO' pay scale applied to CBPOs it would only be relevant to a person for the first 2-3 years. Everybody GS-11 or greater makes standard GS pay.
        So, LEO table apply for CBPO right?
        Geo:SWB
        CBPO Exam:12/10
        TSl: 5/11
        Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
        Met BI:1/12
        VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
        Drug Test:04/12 Passed
        Qual:cleared 3/12
        Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
        PFT2:
        EOD:

Comment

FWIW, the 'LEO' pay scale runs from GS-03 to GS-10.

Even if the 'LEO' pay scale applied to CBPOs it would only be relevant to a person for the first 2-3 years. Everybody GS-11 or greater makes standard GS pay.
          Merlin, can you provide the table from OPM.gov applied to CBPO? Thank you.
          PFT2:
          EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Shark View Post
            So, LEO table apply for CBPO right?
            No...at least not currently.

There has been serious talk of pay reform within CBP that would place CBP Officers on the 'LEO' pay table. If such a thing was to come to fruition, I wouldn't expect to see it any day in the near future though.

Comment

• http://www.opm.gov/oca/12tables/indexGS.asp

Comment

• For the rest of the US people...

RUS.pdf

Comment

No...at least not currently.

There has been serious talk of pay reform within CBP that would place CBP Officers on the 'LEO' pay table. If such a thing was to come to fruition, I wouldn't expect to see it any day in the near future though.
                  Thank you so much Merlin.
                  PFT2:
                  EOD:

Comment

• I am new to this forum and I am about to take the CBPO test next month! I just a question about the background and polygraph test. I smoked marijuana between 16-18yrs old I am 25 now have not smoked in 7 yrs and have a clean background. Will that Disqualify me?
                    Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnC222 View Post
                      I am new to this forum and I am about to take the CBPO test next month! I just a question about the background and polygraph test. I smoked marijuana between 16-18yrs old I am 25 now have not smoked in 7 yrs and have a clean background. Will that Disqualify me?
                      Thank you
                      Maybe.

How often did you smoke weed between the ages of 16-18?

Once, twice, three times? Or something more like 78 times?

If things are more like the former, your 7 year span of 'cleanliness' will probably suffice.
                      If it's more like the later, then your 7 years off the dope might not be enough time. Non-experimental users are often held to a 'ten year rule'.

Apply and see where things go. At worst they'll kick you out of the process. If you do get the boot, you should get a better idea of whether or not you'll qualify in the future and when.

Comment

• Originally posted by LennyXDM View Post
                        Received a call today to schedule my PFT 1 and got an envelope notifying me of my VBT/SI on 08/07. Hang in there everyone, and hope you all have a great weekend & fourth of July.
                        hmm no envelope yet, i did my PFT1 and i just scheduled my Medical
                        Last edited by breachnclear; 06-29-2012, 03:44 PM.
                        CBPO
                        App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
                        Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
                        ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
                        APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
                        PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
                        Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
                        Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

• So I guess it is the end of the road for me too got my medical done but my vision was 20/200 from far, I didnt know I was that blind, but I guess I am... Such I shame that I got the call for the poly already and I did my vbt already...

So my question is if I get DQ for my vision and I get LASIK do I have to start the process all over???
                          NOR 05/01/12 (90) SWB
                          TSL 1 05/10/12
                          TSL 2 05/12/12
                          PFT 1 06/07/12
                          MEDICAL 06/14/12
                          VBT 06/27/12
                          POLY 07/06/12

Comment

• Originally posted by irmalaso View Post
                            So I guess it is the end of the road for me too got my medical done but my vision was 20/200 from far, I didnt know I was that blind, but I guess I am... Such I shame that I got the call for the poly already and I did my vbt already...

So my question is if I get DQ for my vision and I get LASIK do I have to start the process all over???
                            Anything can be over come you just going to have to want it more

Comment

• You're good. But remember, dishonesty will undoubtedly disqualify you.
                              "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
                                You're good. But remember, dishonesty will undoubtedly disqualify you.
                                Yeah that's true but we talking about medical condition that can be corrected.....lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7692 users online. 416 members and 7276 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X