300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sick of being a Army Grunt View Post
    They started calling people already! Im hoping it wont take long, I have been in the Army my entire adult life,so they done have much to check. I haven't met with him or her yet but im not sure if I have to? I think u only meet with them if they have anything that they need to clear up..... does anyone have more insight on this?
    I believe at some point you will have to meet with the BI

Comment

• Checked CASS at midnight last night for the hell of it and I'm happy to say I'm all green for BPA and I'm referred to the scheduling unit for CBPO! So happy I was able to overcome a NOPA and am looking forward to getting the call soon.
      BPA
      Written (87) 11/29/10
      NOR 12/3/10
      TSL1 07/26/11
      Poly 08/15/11
      PT 08/22/11
      Drug Test 09/02/11
      OB 09/13/11
      BI meeting 10/10/11
      TSU 06/29/12

CBPO
      Written (79) 12/07/10
      NOR 02/01/11 (LAX/LB)
      NOR 04/28/11 (CA SWB)
      TSL1 06/14/11
      Poly 08/15/11
      Medical and PT 08/22/11
      VBT/SI 08/26/11
      Drug Test 09/02/11
      BI meeting 10/10/11
      TSU 06/21/12
      EOD 08/13/12
      FLETC 09/12/12-01/25/13

Comment

• Originally posted by socalpdcadet View Post
        Checked CASS at midnight last night for the hell of it and I'm happy to say I'm all green for BPA and I'm referred to the scheduling unit for CBPO! So happy I was able to overcome a NOPA and am looking forward to getting the call soon.
        That's great news just for the fact you were able to have the NOPA over turned I guess that's where the hard work and dedication comes into play, well good luck and hopefully I can one day see you out there on the front line...

Comment

They started calling people already! Im hoping it wont take long, I have been in the Army my entire adult life,so they done have much to check. I haven't met with him or her yet but im not sure if I have to? I think u only meet with them if they have anything that they need to clear up..... does anyone have more insight on this?
          Meeting with your investigator is part of the BI process. They will meet with you for a few hours (however long it takes) and go over your equip. They just want to review your answers, make sure you didnt make any mistakes and clear up any discrepancies. This will also give you a chance to explain anything that needs to be cleared up. They usually have a set time that they have to complete your interview, the interviews with your references and send their completed report to IA. As long as your honest and forthcoming their should be no problem. My investigator was contracted out and made the whole interview easy. She was polite and easy to talk too, I'm sure they are suppose to be that way. Of course what do I kno it's been almost a year since we met and my BI still hasn't cleared haha.
          NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
          Score:9X.XX%
          List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by socalpdcadet View Post
            Checked CASS at midnight last night for the hell of it and I'm happy to say I'm all green for BPA and I'm referred to the scheduling unit for CBPO! So happy I was able to overcome a NOPA and am looking forward to getting the call soon.
            Congrats! That's great to hear you overcame a nopa! I'm sure they will call you soon. Also nice to see a fellow 12/10 tester going all green. I think their are only a few left of us haha.
            List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
              Congrats! That's great to hear you overcame a nopa! I'm sure they will call you soon. Also nice to see a fellow 12/10 tester going all green. I think their are only a few left of us haha.
              I am one of the few...
              Geo:SWB
              CBPO Exam:12/10
              TSl: 5/11
              Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
              Met BI:1/12
              VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
              Drug Test:04/12 Passed
              Qual:cleared 3/12
              Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
              PFT2:
              EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                Meeting with your investigator is part of the BI process. They will meet with you for a few hours (however long it takes) and go over your equip. They just want to review your answers, make sure you didnt make any mistakes and clear up any discrepancies. This will also give you a chance to explain anything that needs to be cleared up. They usually have a set time that they have to complete your interview, the interviews with your references and send their completed report to IA. As long as your honest and forthcoming their should be no problem. My investigator was contracted out and made the whole interview easy. She was polite and easy to talk too, I'm sure they are suppose to be that way. Of course what do I kno it's been almost a year since we met and my BI still hasn't cleared haha.
                If you already reviewed your Eqip with your poly examiner will they review it again?
                "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Well just passed PFT 1. Doesn't mean much, but it's nice to get the show on the road so to speak. This is me checking in for the long waiting game.

Not bad. Pro tip for those who haven't taken it. I should have switched lead legs halfway through the step test. I didn't, now I'm going to be mildly sore on only one leg. oops.

Comment

• Originally posted by txjd View Post
                    Well just passed PFT 1. Doesn't mean much, but it's nice to get the show on the road so to speak. This is me checking in for the long waiting game.

Not bad. Pro tip for those who haven't taken it. I should have switched lead legs halfway through the step test. I didn't, now I'm going to be mildly sore on only one leg. oops.
                    Haha I said the same exact thing after I took mine. My left leg was dead the next two days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shark View Post
                      I am one of the few...

LOL...Ya I remember Shark. You were actually one that came to mind when I was typing that haha.
                      List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
                        If you already reviewed your Eqip with your poly examiner will they review it again?
                        The poly is fairly new to this whole process not sure how it will all shake out in the end. At this point though, they will probably review it again. I think the investigator is also trying to get a feel for the kind of person you are during the interview and what better way then to ask these questions? It actually gets you into more of a conversation with them. I also had to change some of my references bc she couldn't make it to brooklyn to meet him. So meeting with you would give them the opportunity to change things. As well as give you the opportunity to let them know of any possible mistakes. She also interviewed my wife, my landlords and my neighbors that day as well. Two birds one stone kind of thing I guess.
                        List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by txjd View Post
                          Well just passed PFT 1. Doesn't mean much, but it's nice to get the show on the road so to speak. This is me checking in for the long waiting game.

Ya I was a little sore the next day too haha. Welcome to the waiting room, grab a chair and a book (or an IPad) it's probably going to be awhile or it could go quick....you never know haha.
                          List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

October is kind of pushing it, im still on active duty and I should be getting out in September Octobertime frame, but i took the test in April. If u want to get hired quick choose the SWB. From what they told me , they really like to recruit us soldiers coming off active duty. U will need to submit a statement of service stating ur ets date and terminal leave dates because they wont give u a offer of employment until ur atleast on term leave. It can be a fast process or slow process depending on where u live and what u score. If u have any questions concerning the process and being
                            active duty let me know, its been pretty quick for me....... So far!
                            Yeah, I have all my paperwork lined up ready to be submitted after the test (Statement of service/resume/etc...) Did you have to submit your statement of service prior to the test for vets pref? It looks like your process is running smoothly according to your timeframe, hopefully mine goes the same way, I at least want to have everything but the BI done by september.

Comment

You should figure in your GI Bill which is more or less 900 a month while in the academy and 700 a month the rest of your first year. Also depending on which port you pick you could also factor in overtime...
                              Depending on your geographical location, the Post 9/11 G.I. bill could be up to 2300 (SD area), but why would you elect it during the academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by darko886 View Post
                                Haha I said the same exact thing after I took mine. My left leg was dead the next two days.
                                Practice switching lead legs before though. You don't wanna try to switch lead legs and kick over the step.
                                "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5045 users online. 267 members and 4778 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X