Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's either Christ or you can worship Santa Marta with Los Zetas. It's a shame that people actually choose the latter. God forbid I serve anyone else besides Christ.
    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by allandchen View Post
      breachnclear,

Everyone really has different schedule. I have my VBT/SI scheduled (received the letter in the mail) a day before my PFT1. My VBT/SI is tomorrow, but I haven't heard anything about the Poly. However, someone else had the Poly scheduled instead of VBT/SI when his timeline was literally a week ahead of him. I believe after his VBT/SI, he got scheduled for the Poly for mid July. I am hoping to get my Poly call sooner than later because I heard this will really pushes the BI to go faster, so we will see. Be patience, looks like you are only less than 3 weeks behind me in terms of the timeline, so you should get the call soon for Medical.
      yea no worries, i already took the PFT1 and Medical. I just get worried when it comes via USPS nothing against them, they just dont give our area the best carrier's at times. I am waiting just like everyone else working and working out, no rush. just excited and wanted to stay on top of things incase i needed to followup, thanks for response
      CBPO
      App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
      Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
      ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
      APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
      PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
      Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
      Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

• Just curious to know if anyone with a score in the 70's range has received a TSL yet for the SWB?
        CBPO
        Application - 03/14/2012
        GEO: SWB
        Test - 04/21/2012 (73)
        NOR - 04/10/2012
        TSL1 -
        TSL2 -
        e-Qip Submitted: Completed
        Qualifications - GS-5
        PFT1 & Medical - Passed
        VBT & S.I. - Passed
        Drug Test - Passed
        B.I. - Passed
        Poly - Passed
        PFT2 -
        EOD -

BPA
        Application Date: 07/29/2011
        Examination Date: 08/20/2010
        NOR: 08/16/2011 (75)
        TSL:
        PFT1: Pass
        Med: Pass
        SI: Pass
        B.I: Pass
        PFT2: Pass
        EOD: 03/09/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
          It's either Christ or you can worship Santa Marta with Los Zetas. It's a shame that people actually choose the latter. God forbid I serve anyone else besides Christ.
          What do you know about Los Zetas and what about the Gulf Cartels

Comment

• Originally posted by breachnclear View Post
            yea no worries, i already took the PFT1 and Medical. I just get worried when it comes via USPS nothing against them, they just dont give our area the best carrier's at times. I am waiting just like everyone else working and working out, no rush. just excited and wanted to stay on top of things incase i needed to followup, thanks for response

I think he was talking about me, it seems like its all random..... I got my poly before my vbt, I'm guessing it just depends on where u live....
            Test -02 April 2012
            NOR-20 April 2012(101) w/ 10 vet pref
            TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
            Qualifications - (Pending)
            PFT1 - 30 May 12 (passed)
            VBT & S.I. - 16 July 12 (passed)
            Drug Test - (pending)
            Medical- 08 June 12 (passed)
            B.I. - In security office
            Poly - 18 June 12 (passed)
            PFT2 -
            EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CTM045 View Post

Hopefully, he knows enough not to speak about them on this forum, or forget it before his poly. Unless he is already a officer
              Test -02 April 2012
              TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
              Drug Test - (pending)
              PFT2 -
              EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CTM045 View Post
                Not more than what I've seen on documentaries. All I know is that the narco-terrorists are the ones we should really be worried about. Eventually the violence is going to be noticed spilling over to this side of the border. Maybe then the media will give it some attention before it becomes even more difficult to combat.
                "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by Sick of being a Army Grunt View Post
                  I think he was talking about me, it seems like its all random..... I got my poly before my vbt, I'm guessing it just depends on where u live....
                  When I did my VBT/SI there were some that have yet to take the poly and some that have already taken it. I think it was half and half. So which ever way, it seems pretty normal to me.

Comment

• Thanks Shark if it's a regular job interview then it's gonna be easy , I just thought it was gonna be something complicated... how long is the interview if someone could tell???
                    Last edited by irmalaso; 06-26-2012, 04:09 PM.
                    NOR 05/01/12 (90) SWB
                    TSL 1 05/10/12
                    TSL 2 05/12/12
                    PFT 1 06/07/12
                    MEDICAL 06/14/12
                    VBT 06/27/12
                    POLY 07/06/12

Comment

Hopefully, he knows enough not to speak about them on this forum, or forget it before his poly. Unless he is already a officer
                      Already took my poly. I have nothing to hide. Even got a huge compliment about my integrity from my examiner. But are you insinuating that we don't talk about them at all? I don't know much about them anyway. But I know they need to be stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
                        Already took my poly. I have nothing to hide. Even got a huge compliment about my integrity from my examiner. But are you insinuating that we don't talk about them at all? I don't know much about them anyway. But I know they need to be stopped.

Common knowledge is great, every officer or potential officer should have some knowledge of the enemy/enemies. I was implying that the agency is really looking hard at "moles", so to me speaking too much or saying more then common knowledge might be a red flag! You/we never know who's watching.... remember "big brother" is always watching lol
                        Test -02 April 2012
                        TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
                        Drug Test - (pending)
                        PFT2 -
                        EOD -

Comment

• Hey guys, just had a quick question. I've just started the hiring process and got scheduled for my exam in a couple weeks, I'm currently active duty military scheduled to get out in October and was just wondering how long the hiring process takes. I've heard horror stories about it taking 1-2 years, and i definitely cant afford that, I also hold a secret security clearance through the Department of Defense so would that speed the Backgound Check process up any? I also applied for the SW border area which is apparently anticipating hiring new agents, do you guys think I have any chance of getting on by October, pending the poly/VBT/etc... Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

Common knowledge is great, every officer or potential officer should have some knowledge of the enemy/enemies. I was implying that the agency is really looking hard at "moles", so to me speaking too much or saying more then common knowledge might be a red flag! You/we never know who's watching.... remember "big brother" is always watching lol
                            You're right, big brother is always watching. Even if you're not trying to obtain employment with them. Have you heard of the Patriot Act? lol Anyways, I am glad they are watching people that are in the pre-employment process at the federal level.

Comment

• Originally posted by USNSD619 View Post
                              Hey guys, just had a quick question. I've just started the hiring process and got scheduled for my exam in a couple weeks, I'm currently active duty military scheduled to get out in October and was just wondering how long the hiring process takes. I've heard horror stories about it taking 1-2 years, and i definitely cant afford that, I also hold a secret security clearance through the Department of Defense so would that speed the Backgound Check process up any? I also applied for the SW border area which is apparently anticipating hiring new agents, do you guys think I have any chance of getting on by October, pending the poly/VBT/etc... Any help would be greatly appreciated!
                              1 year horror story? Hah!! 1 Year is amazing for this process. I'll be a year in about two months and I applied to the SWB with a pretty decent score.

Comment

• Originally posted by USNSD619 View Post
                                Hey guys, just had a quick question. I've just started the hiring process and got scheduled for my exam in a couple weeks, I'm currently active duty military scheduled to get out in October and was just wondering how long the hiring process takes. I've heard horror stories about it taking 1-2 years, and i definitely cant afford that, I also hold a secret security clearance through the Department of Defense so would that speed the Backgound Check process up any? I also applied for the SW border area which is apparently anticipating hiring new agents, do you guys think I have any chance of getting on by October, pending the poly/VBT/etc... Any help would be greatly appreciated!
                                Your chances of getting on by October I'd say are slim to none.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8298 users online. 419 members and 7879 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X