Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well tomorrow is tuesday. hopefully when i wake up in the morning there will be more green checks on cass.

Comment

• ---tgit---
      "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by CTM045 View Post
        Well right now I resides in Springfield Gardens
        Oh ok, I'm from Queens Village but I live in Philly now. I'm also a believer as well, lol.
        Geo:SWB
        CBPO Exam:08/2/11
        TSl 1 & 2: 11/14/11 & 11/25/11
        Medical & Pft1:12/10/11 Passed
        VBT/SI: 5/10/12 Passed
        Drug Test: 7/12/12 Passed
        Qual: (GS-7) Cleared 8/12/12
        Poly 1 & 2: 9/26/12 & 11/8/12 Passed
        BI: Met investigator on 12/6 Complete on 3/26/13
        TSU: 3/28/13
        EOD: 8/12/13 (Brownsville, TX)
        FLETC: 9/13/13

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
          well tomorrow is tuesday. hopefully when i wake up in the morning there will be more green checks on cass.
          I have that same hope every Tuesday and Thursday haha.
          NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
          Score:9X.XX%
          List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• I'm not sure what it is about me and interviews but once again I got too nervous. In fact, I was pouring with sweat and had to just fist bump the officers after the interview instead of shaking their hands. Haha.
            CBPO:
            Test Date: 3/26/2012
            NOR: 4/6/2012 (96 with vet points) West Coast
            NOR 2: 4/10/2012 Changed to SWB
            TSL: 4/27/2012
            PFT 1: 5/24/2012 (Cleared)
            Medical: 6/12/2012 (Cleared 8/14/12)
            VBT/SI: 6/25/2012 (Cleared)
            Quals: 8/16/2012 (GS-5)
            Poly: 4/30/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by darko886 View Post
              I think the hardest thing for me when going from a treadmill to outdoor running is that I can pace the treadmill to however quickly I want to run a certain distance, whereas running outdoors it's much harder to know how fast you are actually running, unless you have the distances measured and are checking your stopwatch, but even then you won't know how fast you're running between the measurements. As far as getting more or less tired, that didn't really change much for me when going from the treadmill to outside and vice-versa.
              Darko, I have the same issue. The few times I've been able to run outside the trail I run on does have markers for the mile marks and I've been able to time how long two miles takes. I can't remember the time I had the last time I ran it, but I was well under 17 min. I'm going to start running on a new trail, so I googled that trail to find out how many laps would be a mile. With that info and a stop watch I'll be able to time myself.
              Last edited by Rms16; 06-25-2012, 11:50 PM.
              NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
              Score:9X.XX%
              List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• All of this talk about the 1.5 mile is driving me nuts! I'm a girl and I jogged the whole way. It wasn't even that fast of a jog. I came in at 14 minutes. While practicing, I was making it in about 16 min. Your time will most likely be better at your PFT2 than any of your other times because your adrenaline will be pumping & that just makes you finish quicker. Plus, you already have your location & EOD date BEFORE you take your PFT2. Buy your plane ticket before the test & just go into it with the mindset that you can't fail. Continue to train & condition your body in preparation for FLETC, but PFT2 is cake. Good luck!
                San Ysidro, CA
                EOD: 7/16/2012
                FLETC: 8/17/2012-12/31/2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Rissa220 View Post
                  All of this talk about the 1.5 mile is driving me nuts! I'm a girl and I jogged the whole way. It wasn't even that fast of a jog. I came in at 14 minutes. While practicing, I was making it in about 16 min. Your time will most likely be better at your PFT2 than any of your other times because your adrenaline will be pumping & that just makes you finish quicker. Plus, you already have your location & EOD date BEFORE you take your PFT2. Buy your plane ticket before the test & just go into it with the mindset that you can't fail. Continue to train & condition your body in preparation for FLETC, but PFT2 is cake. Good luck!
                  I love it Rissa220, right on the spot!! I hope I can finish everything soon and get the call for San Ysidro too.
                  Test -1/4/11
                  NOR - 5/9/12
                  TSL 1 - 5/10/12
                  TSL 2- 5/11/12
                  Qualifications - GS7 (7/11/12)
                  PFT1 - 6/5/12 (passed on 6/12/12)
                  VBT & S.I. - 6/27/12
                  Drug Test - ?
                  Medical- 6/15/12 (passed on 6/26/12)
                  B.I. - ?
                  Poly- ?
                  PFT2 - ?
                  EOD - ?

Comment

• Originally posted by CTM045 View Post
                    Did you already met with your investigator
                    Yessir, I met with him about 2-3 months ago, right around that time all my references gave me a heads up that they were interviewed, about a week later or so my investigator let me know he submitted his report to IA.
                    Originally posted by Shark View Post
                    Good, I did the same 2 weeks ago and received the same answer.. I don't know yet what is short
                    Ugh, this is very discouraging...Hopefully they get a move on it for both of us.
                    Originally posted by azcactus42 View Post
                    Weekend warrior-

Can you message me the number to IA... or just post it on here? Thanks!
                    202-344-2600, It's an automated line where you can leave a message, if you leave it at the start of the day they might call you back sooner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                      Darko, I have the same issue. The few times I've been able to run outside the trail I run on does have markers for the mile marks and I've been able to time how long two miles takes. I can't remember the time I had the last time I ran it, but I was well under 17 min. I'm going to start running on a new trail, so I googled that trail to find out how many laps would be a mile. With that info and a stop watch I'll be able to time myself.
                      I don't know who is able to get an iPod nano. I bought an iPod nano and the distance and time issue dissapeared for me. iPod nano has a very good fitness program that tell you the distance, the time and everything. if you have one or you can borrow one it will help a lot.....
                      CBPO Exam:12/10
                      TSl: 5/11
                      Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                      Met BI:1/12
                      VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                      Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                      Qual:cleared 3/12
                      Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                      PFT2:
                      EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                        well tomorrow is tuesday. hopefully when i wake up in the morning there will be more green checks on cass.
                        i was hoping for one green check today at least, but nothing yet. what was the time frame from the medical/pft1 did it take to get the VBT scheduled. I don't believe i received anything in the mail yet.
                        CBPO
                        App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
                        Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
                        ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
                        APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
                        PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
                        Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
                        Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

• Originally posted by breachnclear View Post
                          i was hoping for one green check today at least, but nothing yet. what was the time frame from the medical/pft1 did it take to get the VBT scheduled. I don't believe i received anything in the mail yet.
                          breachnclear,

Everyone really has different schedule. I have my VBT/SI scheduled (received the letter in the mail) a day before my PFT1. My VBT/SI is tomorrow, but I haven't heard anything about the Poly. However, someone else had the Poly scheduled instead of VBT/SI when his timeline was literally a week ahead of him. I believe after his VBT/SI, he got scheduled for the Poly for mid July. I am hoping to get my Poly call sooner than later because I heard this will really pushes the BI to go faster, so we will see. Be patience, looks like you are only less than 3 weeks behind me in terms of the timeline, so you should get the call soon for Medical.
                          Test -1/4/11
                          NOR - 5/9/12
                          TSL 1 - 5/10/12
                          TSL 2- 5/11/12
                          VBT & S.I. - 6/27/12
                          Drug Test - ?
                          B.I. - ?
                          Poly- ?
                          PFT2 - ?
                          EOD - ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shark View Post
                            I don't know who is able to get an iPod nano. I bought an iPod nano and the distance and time issue dissapeared for me. iPod nano has a very good fitness program that tell you the distance, the time and everything. if you have one or you can borrow one it will help a lot.....
                            For those people who don't want to spend the money just for testing the 1.5mile run, someone else in the forum mentioned about measuring the distance using internet map. Here is how you enable the google map so that you can measure the distance you run. Of course, it won't be 100% accurate, but if you measure somewhat 1.5mile and you actually finish your run in 15 min or so, you should be in good shape, so no need to worry about measuring 1.5mile exact.

http://support.google.com/maps/bin/a...answer=1628031
                            Test -1/4/11
                            NOR - 5/9/12
                            TSL 1 - 5/10/12
                            TSL 2- 5/11/12
                            VBT & S.I. - 6/27/12
                            Drug Test - ?
                            B.I. - ?
                            Poly- ?
                            PFT2 - ?
                            EOD - ?

Comment

• Originally posted by allandchen View Post
                              For those people who don't want to spend the money just for testing the 1.5mile run, someone else in the forum mentioned about measuring the distance using internet map. Here is how you enable the google map so that you can measure the distance you run. Of course, it won't be 100% accurate, but if you measure somewhat 1.5mile and you actually finish your run in 15 min or so, you should be in good shape, so no need to worry about measuring 1.5mile exact.

http://support.google.com/maps/bin/a...answer=1628031
                              Also works. Good! Agree.
                              CBPO Exam:12/10
                              TSl: 5/11
                              Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                              Met BI:1/12
                              VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                              Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                              Qual:cleared 3/12
                              Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                              PFT2:
                              EOD:

Comment

• mapmyrun.com is a popular one, especially since it can go off the roads.
                                CBPO
                                Exam: Pass 88 6/28/11
                                Geo: SWB
                                Qual: Passed
                                Medical: Passed
                                Pft1: Passed 59 Situps 83 Pushups
                                BI: Pending
                                VBT/SI: Passed
                                Drug Test: Passed
                                Poly: 9/10/12
                                PFT2: ?
                                The Call: 10/29/12
                                EOD: Dec 3
                                Academy: Jan 10 - May 16

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9957 users online. 515 members and 9442 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X