300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moeie586 View Post
    so what did i do at 4 minutes on my step test????! grabbed my leg...wttfffff it wasnt bc i was tired it was just a out of mind reaction. i am ****ed! lol.....passed everything else breaking all my PRs too!......
    sooooo should i still go to my vbt wednesday?
    I remember going in thinking at the I would do fine with the step test no big deal. Considering I run and hit the gym 4 to 5 times a week, but as I was more then halfway through I started to think I can see how this could get rough for some ppl. I mean if your not in shape and your endurance is low then it could be a problem. I hear you about zoning out though, I did the same thing haha. Oh and definetly go to the VBT, if she didn't stop you during the step test then maybe it will work out. Plus you don't want to find out later you passed the pft1,only to be dropped from the process bc you didn't go to your VBT.
    Last edited by Rms16; 06-22-2012, 06:49 PM.
    NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
    Score:9X.XX%
    List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• yeah i did get stopped, but it dawned on me to go to the vbt anyway because if they do let me retake the step test, then at least just about everything will be done already once i get the ball rolling again....i really am hoping they see how good i did on everything else for the pft and let me

Comment

• So after you receive your NOR and have passed the test, you just upload your documents to the jobcenter website and wait I guess???

Comment

• Well, just got an email saying there was an issue with my medical. Seems as though my EKG had something abnormal with the T something or other. Going to try to head to the Doctors this weekend so I can get it checked out and written off. I honestly have no problems except for the occasional heart palpation. Not sure why it's such an issue seeing as though I did just fine 5 years in the military and all the exercise I do now. Here's to spending a few hundred this weekend, let's hope it's money well spent.
          CBPO:
          Test Date: 3/26/2012
          NOR: 4/6/2012 (96 with vet points) West Coast
          NOR 2: 4/10/2012 Changed to SWB
          TSL: 4/27/2012
          PFT 1: 5/24/2012 (Cleared)
          Medical: 6/12/2012 (Cleared 8/14/12)
          VBT/SI: 6/25/2012 (Cleared)
          Quals: 8/16/2012 (GS-5)
          Poly: 4/30/2013

Comment

• very well spent if something may be irregular...good luck!!
            however i must add, today they ran my ekg 4 times...my first two came back irregular, other 2 were good..the lady said she did this because she learned sometimes they give bad readings when the stickers on your body happen to loosen, so i was fortunate for her lol

Comment

very well spent if something may be irregular...good luck!!
              however i must add, today they ran my ekg 4 times...my first two came back irregular, other 2 were good..the lady said she did this because she learned sometimes they give bad readings when the stickers on your body happen to loosen, so i was fortunate for her lol
              That is probably my problem. They did two at my fitness test since the first one came off bad. For my medical it was at a rather run down medical facility and the nurse had many problems getting them to attach to me. I'll shave my chest before I go tomorrow. Such a shame if that was what caused it. Now I have to throw down quite a bit of money.
              CBPO:
              Test Date: 3/26/2012
              NOR: 4/6/2012 (96 with vet points) West Coast
              NOR 2: 4/10/2012 Changed to SWB
              TSL: 4/27/2012
              PFT 1: 5/24/2012 (Cleared)
              Medical: 6/12/2012 (Cleared 8/14/12)
              VBT/SI: 6/25/2012 (Cleared)
              Quals: 8/16/2012 (GS-5)
              Poly: 4/30/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by afftont View Post
                Well, just got an email saying there was an issue with my medical. Seems as though my EKG had something abnormal with the T something or other. Going to try to head to the Doctors this weekend so I can get it checked out and written off. I honestly have no problems except for the occasional heart palpation. Not sure why it's such an issue seeing as though I did just fine 5 years in the military and all the exercise I do now. Here's to spending a few hundred this weekend, let's hope it's money well spent.
                Do you use the VA? I think it would be cheaper, but maybe longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by afftont View Post
                  Well, just got an email saying there was an issue with my medical. Seems as though my EKG had something abnormal with the T something or other. Going to try to head to the Doctors this weekend so I can get it checked out and written off. I honestly have no problems except for the occasional heart palpation. Not sure why it's such an issue seeing as though I did just fine 5 years in the military and all the exercise I do now. Here's to spending a few hundred this weekend, let's hope it's money well spent.
                  Afftont, I know how you feel because that happened to me too. Two things. 1)You could spend close to $1,000.00 if they advised you to go to a cardiology. 2)If everything is fine, the Dr. must send all available information including all copies of your stress test. In my case everything was fine and I passed the medical. The most important is you health... You will be fine... Good luck.
                  Geo:SWB
                  CBPO Exam:12/10
                  TSl: 5/11
                  Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                  Met BI:1/12
                  VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                  Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                  Qual:cleared 3/12
                  Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                  PFT2:
                  EOD:

Comment

• I Just did my signature..
                    Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

• Originally posted by cmlmt5 View Post
                      Got THE CALL today! Very excited but hesitant to jump for joy b/c PFT2 hasn't been scheduled yet....hoping for Calexico, CA.
                      Don't be nervous about the PFT2. Once you pick your duty station, you'll get an e-mail with the date of your PFT2. It'll probably be within the next 3 weeks. That's how mine was. I got the call, I picked my location, and then I got scheduled for the PFT2. Good luck & congrats!!
                      San Ysidro, CA
                      EOD: 7/16/2012
                      FLETC: 8/17/2012-12/31/2012

Comment

ok, i will...i really hope they let me retest!!
                        I didn't retest the first time. I reapplied and had to start at the beginning. But I'm all the way through & leaving in 3 weeks. Is the announcement still open?
                        San Ysidro, CA
                        EOD: 7/16/2012
                        FLETC: 8/17/2012-12/31/2012

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC0481 View Post
                          So after you receive your NOR and have passed the test, you just upload your documents to the jobcenter website and wait I guess???
                          That is correct, you have two weeks from the date of your NOR to upload about 11 or 12 forms.

Comment

• Originally posted by EASF View Post
                            I Just did my signature..
                            LoL Nice Sig :P
                            MSP 1896

Comment

• Originally posted by Get Some View Post
                              LoL Nice Sig :P

With a score of 90 and SWB, you should be getting your TSL 1 & 2 soon. Or should I say when the next batch comes out.
                              Test -02 April 2012
                              NOR-20 April 2012(101) w/ 10 vet pref
                              TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
                              Qualifications - (Pending)
                              PFT1 - 30 May 12 (passed)
                              VBT & S.I. - 16 July 12 (passed)
                              Drug Test - (pending)
                              Medical- 08 June 12 (passed)
                              B.I. - In security office
                              Poly - 18 June 12 (passed)
                              PFT2 -
                              EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC0481 View Post
                                So after you receive your NOR and have passed the test, you just upload your documents to the jobcenter website and wait I guess???

I faxed mines, I didnt have the patients to deal with USAJOBS! I also learned that faxing 11 plus pieces of paper at kinko's can cost more then you think.

What did you score on the test? Whats your pref?
                                Test -02 April 2012
                                NOR-20 April 2012(101) w/ 10 vet pref
                                TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
                                Qualifications - (Pending)
                                PFT1 - 30 May 12 (passed)
                                VBT & S.I. - 16 July 12 (passed)
                                Drug Test - (pending)
                                Medical- 08 June 12 (passed)
                                B.I. - In security office
                                Poly - 18 June 12 (passed)
                                PFT2 -
                                EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12336 users online. 232 members and 12104 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X