Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone give me an idea of how long of a wait I have? I have completed everything for BP and waiting for the call! I took the cbp test in March and got an 81 and have yet to receive my TSL. How often do they send out TSL's??

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELAW25 View Post
      Can anyone give me an idea of how long of a wait I have? I have completed everything for BP and waiting for the call! I took the cbp test in March and got an 81 and have yet to receive my TSL. How often do they send out TSL's??

Thank you.
      This is a CBP Officer forum. There are probably better forums out there with people that will be better able to answer your question.
      "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

Can anyone give me an idea of how long of a wait I have? I have completed everything for BP and waiting for the call! I took the cbp test in March and got an 81 and have yet to receive my TSL. How often do they send out TSL's??

Thank you.
        Depending on the geo you applied to...SWB...not that long, anywhere else it'll be a while for them to get down to an 81 score. Once you receive your TSL/TO most of your BPA stuff will transfer over, you'll have to do the PFT1 and if you haven't cleared the BI... you'll most likely end up doing a Poly. At this stage you're most likely to end up with BPA before you get a final offer with CBP, this is of course if you have already cleared every step for BPA and are simply waiting for the final offer.

Best of Luck!
        CBPO
        Written: 08/29/2007
        EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Im in the same boat as weekend warrior.
          Last edited by RubyO; 06-21-2012, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• Got THE CALL today! Very excited but hesitant to jump for joy b/c PFT2 hasn't been scheduled yet....hoping for Calexico, CA.
            CPB OFFICER
            GEO – SW Border
            Exam - 08/13/2011
            TSL – 09/11/2011
            Medical – 09/28/2011
            PFT 1 – 11/07/2011
            VBT-SI – 12/12/2011
            Additional Medical Information, Personal Doctor Visits 12/2011-01/2012
            BI Forms Submitted - 01/09/2012
            Poly – 02/28/2012 (worst day ever)
            Met with BI – 03/24/2012
            BI Cleared in CASS – 06/12/2012
            Drug Test – 06/20/2012
            EOD – 07/30/2012, FLETC 08/31/12 - 01/15/13
            PFT 2 –

Comment

• Originally posted by cmlmt5 View Post
              Got THE CALL today! Very excited but hesitant to jump for joy b/c PFT2 hasn't been scheduled yet....hoping for Calexico, CA.
              Great

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                I should could use a cass update..lol
                mnewsom21 can you enable your PM
                CBPO
                Geo - West Coast
                Exam - 10/12/11 San Diego
                NOR - 4/2/12
                TSL - 6/12/12
                PFT1 - green
                BI -
                Quals -
                VBT/SI - green
                Drug Screen - green

Comment

• CMLMT5,

What stations did they offer when you got the call?

Comment

Thank you.
                    I totally misread your post initially. My apologies. You applied in March to be a CBPO? If so, like Yoda said depends on which area you applied for. SWB is hiring almost nonstop. In reference to BPAs/CBPOs: My friend was in the process for BPA and his BI has taken probably more than a year now. I'm pretty sure he already gave up on it. Another buddy of mine got a TSL very quickly and he's now a CBP officer at MIA. Anyway, if you're in a hurry to start working and don't mind working at the border then I recommend changing your geo to SWB if you haven't already. You will receive a TSL much faster.
                    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

Got THE CALL today! Very excited but hesitant to jump for joy b/c PFT2 hasn't been scheduled yet....hoping for Calexico, CA.
                      Congratulations. When is your EOD?
                      Last edited by Harry; 06-21-2012, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Thanks IamWolf + Joda

Yes I am currently in TSU for BP and applied and took the CBPO test for the SWB in March but have yet to receive my TSL. I hope I receive it soon because my B.I expires in October! Since I already completed my B.I do I still have to take the polygraph test?

Thank you.

Comment

Congrat!! What ports did they offer you?
                          NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                          Score:9X.XX%
                          List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by nonsense View Post
                            mnewsom21 can you enable your PM
                            it is enabled now i think

Comment

Thanks IamWolf + Yoda

Yes I am currently in TSU for BP and applied and took the CBPO test for the SWB in March but have yet to receive my TSL. I hope I receive it soon because my B.I expires in October! Since I already completed my B.I do I still have to take the polygraph test?

Thank you.
                              If it expires then you will have to take it... Now why are you stressing over it? If there's nothing to hide then there should be no worries.
                              CBPO
                              Written: 08/29/2007
                              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Hi everyone, I'm a long time follower of this forum and wanted to share that I finally got the call on June 8th. I originally applied back in 2009 to the Florida other (except Miami) announcement. I was given three choices: Orlando, Sanford and Cape Canaveral, I happily accepted Cape Canaveral. I am really excited about this opportunity and very glad to be moving back home, I've been waiting for this opportunity for more than 3 years while working for the Border Patrol in the southwest border. I would like to thank Merlin, Yoda and others who have shared a lot of valuable information about the hiring process with us. My EOD is July 16 and the academy dates are Aug 18th- Dec 31st.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11328 users online. 401 members and 10927 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X