Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When it comes down to my background check, I wonder if my references will persuade a green light. Most are leos. Brother In Law is a Supervisor with BP. My old youth pastor/Owner of the youth football team I coach is a Customs Supervisor. 2 Of my uncles are with EPPD. I mean, I have no felonies or misdemeanors. But it's just a thought in my head.
    CBPO 18-11
    Preferred Duty Location: El Paso, TX
    5/04/18: Exam
    5/09/18: NOR
    6/29/18: Fitness Test
    6/29/18: Medical Evaluation
    7/02/18: Fitness Cleared
    7/05/18: Medical Cleared
    7/13/18: E-QIP Submitted
    8/07/18: E-QIP Rejected & Resubmitted (Added FS-545)
    8/13/18: E-QIP Rejected & Resubmitted (Added Documentation of Mother's Citizenship)
    8/15/18: E-QIP Released to OPR
    8/15/18: Structured Interview & Fingerprints
    3/10/19: Polygraph

Drug Test: Pending

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremellio View Post
      When it comes down to my background check, I wonder if my references will persuade a green light. Most are leos.
      Yeah, that should zip you right through. It wouldn't surprise me if they put you on a bus to FLETC tomorrow based on that.
      Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by drifting View Post
        yeah, that should zip you right through. It wouldn't surprise me if they put you on a bus to fletc tomorrow based on that.
        lmao
        MSP 1896

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremellio View Post
          When it comes down to my background check, I wonder if my references will persuade a green light. Most are leos. Brother In Law is a Supervisor with BP. My old youth pastor/Owner of the youth football team I coach is a Customs Supervisor. 2 Of my uncles are with EPPD. I mean, I have no felonies or misdemeanors. But it's just a thought in my head.
          I doubt it, but good luck to you!
          SWB
          TEST: 07/2011
          NOR: 8/30/2011
          TSL: 10/12/2011
          PRE-Employment Forms
          Qualifications GS7
          Medical Exam
          Structured Interview
          Drug Screening
          Background Investigation 12/20/2011 met BI 03/12/2012
          Fitness

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
            Yeah, that should zip you right through. It wouldn't surprise me if they put you on a bus to FLETC tomorrow based on that.
            Thought you were serious for a second there. I was about to try and change my Eqip.
            "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Hey Tremellio, it's amazing....according to your signature you applied for this job on 5/23/12 and managed to go back in time and take the test on 8/31/11!!! Did yon use the car from Back To The Future? Haha you must have meant 5/31/12.
              CBPO
              Written Test - 3/28/12 NYC
              NOR - 4/8/12 - 82% SWB
              TSL1- 5/25/12
              TSL2 - 5/30/12
              e-Qip and Fingerprints Submitted - 6/5/12
              Qualifications - GS-5 / GS-7 (Pending)
              PFT1 - 6/27/12 (passed)
              VBT -
              S.I. -
              Medical - 7/13/12
              Drug Test -
              B.I. - In Security Office
              PFT2 -
              EOD -
              $$$

Comment

• CASS.jpg
                Well guys...give a prayer for my BI to finish, and I'll take care of the drug test.

Comment

• Would a current BPA applying for the CBP Officer position have to take the poly??

Comment

• Originally posted by DMBROCKS View Post
                    Hey Tremellio, it's amazing....according to your signature you applied for this job on 5/23/12 and managed to go back in time and take the test on 8/31/11!!! Did yon use the car from Back To The Future? Haha you must have meant 5/31/12.

Nope, I took the test August 31, 2011. I just never continued with the process cause im in school and wanted to get some things done first.. I just reused my score when I applied in may. lol
                    CBPO 18-11
                    Preferred Duty Location: El Paso, TX
                    5/04/18: Exam
                    5/09/18: NOR
                    6/29/18: Fitness Test
                    6/29/18: Medical Evaluation
                    7/02/18: Fitness Cleared
                    7/05/18: Medical Cleared
                    7/13/18: E-QIP Submitted
                    8/07/18: E-QIP Rejected & Resubmitted (Added FS-545)
                    8/13/18: E-QIP Rejected & Resubmitted (Added Documentation of Mother's Citizenship)
                    8/15/18: E-QIP Released to OPR
                    8/15/18: Structured Interview & Fingerprints
                    3/10/19: Polygraph

Drug Test: Pending

Comment

• Originally posted by ESBU24 View Post
                      Would a current BPA applying for the CBP Officer position have to take the poly??
                      Probably. And it'd be a damn mess if he failed.
                      Gek.

Comment

• Question: I work for a local municipality (non-LEO) and there's an opening for a better job within the same municipality but for a different department. My chances of getting the job are good. Should I apply for it? At first I didn't want to get used to being paid more than a GS-5 but I'm starting to think why not... Also, I do not want to confuse my BI or have to fill out those forms again. Any advice?
                        "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
                          Question: I work for a local municipality (non-LEO) and there's an opening for a better job within the same municipality but for a different department. My chances of getting the job are good. Should I apply for it? At first I didn't want to get used to being paid more than a GS-5 but I'm starting to think why not... Also, I do not want to confuse my BI or have to fill out those forms again. Any advice?
                          I would apply, it wouldn't hurt to. I'm sure if your BI would ask about it just tell him. It shouldn't be a big deal to. You wouldn't want to hold yourself back you know.

Comment

Question: I work for a local municipality (non-LEO) and there's an opening for a better job within the same municipality but for a different department. My chances of getting the job are good. Should I apply for it? At first I didn't want to get used to being paid more than a GS-5 but I'm starting to think why not... Also, I do not want to confuse my BI or have to fill out those forms again. Any advice?
                            The answer is always YES for any move in your life. I moved from the beautiful and warm Miami to the very cold Pittsburgh... It was because I got very good job. Nothing is secured in our life, so take the job and then you will have the opportunity to take that one you want. That is what I did and I'm planing to do...
                            Geo:SWB
                            CBPO Exam:12/10
                            TSl: 5/11
                            Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                            Met BI:1/12
                            VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                            Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                            Qual:cleared 3/12
                            Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                            PFT2:
                            EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by HopefulBP View Post
                              I would apply, it wouldn't hurt to. I'm sure if your BI would ask about it just tell him. It shouldn't be a big deal to. You wouldn't want to hold yourself back you know.
                              You think I'd have to refill out an Eqip?

Comment

You think I'd have to refill out an Eqip?
                                Nope,
                                Geo:SWB
                                CBPO Exam:12/10
                                TSl: 5/11
                                Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                                Met BI:1/12
                                VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                                Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                                Qual:cleared 3/12
                                Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                                PFT2:
                                EOD:

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4333 users online. 272 members and 4061 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X