300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CTM045 View Post
    Sorry to hear that kind of news so far along in the process just have faith and hold your head up, how many tickets you talking about and how many years back if you don't mind me asking
    It's about 9... dating back to 2006. What's crazy is that I told them about it when I first filled it out in my TSL. Then, mentioned it to my BI back in March and then mentioned it again to my Polygraph examniner so to ensure that I was not deceiving them. The majority of them is back from when I was 18/19 years old and young. I'm 25 now and all that is behind me from 6 years ago. No warrants all are paid off and everything. It just saddens me that they would give me hope to let me get this far in the process only to slap me back down to say "well you have a bad driving record". Should of hit me with that in the beginning instead of giving me false hope.
    Geographic Availability: SouthWest
    Application: August 2011
    Exam: August 2011
    N.O.R: September 2011
    TSL1: October 2011
    E-Qip:November 2011
    PFT-1: December 21st, 2011
    B.I.: January 2012-March 2012
    Structured Interview/VBT: March 2012
    Drug Test: May 2012
    Polygraph Test: May 2012

Comment

• Sidewayz if you dont mind me asking how long ago did you send in your background information? And how long ago was your polygraph examination?

Comment

• Originally posted by cbguzzo85 View Post
        Sidewayz if you dont mind me asking how long ago did you send in your background information? And how long ago was your polygraph examination?
        It's in my signature.... that's when everything happened.
        Geographic Availability: SouthWest
        Application: August 2011
        Exam: August 2011
        N.O.R: September 2011
        TSL1: October 2011
        E-Qip:November 2011
        PFT-1: December 21st, 2011
        B.I.: January 2012-March 2012
        Structured Interview/VBT: March 2012
        Drug Test: May 2012
        Polygraph Test: May 2012

Comment

• We begin our Christian life in faith; "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith" (Ephesians 2:8). And just as we begin our life in faith, so we must also continue to walk in faith; "Just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in Him" (Colossians 2:6). We are to live in Christ, and continue to walk with Him, in the same manner as we received Him...in faith.

We cannot come to Christ without faith and we are unable to live a victorious Christian life without continuously walking in faith. Our faith is of great worth!

1 Peter 1:6-7
          "For a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith - of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire - may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed."

One of the beautiful truths in God's Kingdom is that everything along our walk has a purpose; "In all things God works for the good of those who love Him" (Romans 8:28). Even our difficult times of hardship and trial are being directed by God "for the good." As we continue to love Him with all our heart, God will use our trials to reveal and strengthen our faith. And a truer understanding of our faith is one of the greatest "goods" we can receive.

Do we really believe our faith is "of greater worth than gold"? Until we've been sustained through times of great trial and testing, it's difficult to understand the true value of faith. Our faith is shown to be real, or "proved genuine," only as we trust Him when no other hope can be seen. We never need to prove our faith to God; He sees deep within our heart and already knows the genuineness of our faith. God gave us our faith and calls us to live "in accordance with the measure of faith God has given" (Romans 12:3).

But our measure of faith is ALWAYS greater than what we believe we have, and it can sustain us through greater trials than we believe possible. As we more clearly see the strength contained in this wonderful gift of faith, we are able to give all praise, glory and honor to God as Jesus is revealed through the testimony of our life. As we trust Him with all our heart, He will cause us to emerge from our trials much stronger and more confident, more "mature and complete, not lacking anything" (James 1:4), because we will KNOW He is by our side.

As our faith is strengthened and refined, the presence of God will cease to be an interesting theory or an empty hope; it will become real and an integral part of our life! Let's rejoice that our trials last only "for a little while." But let's also rejoice that our trials are being used for His glory and for the purpose of proving our faith.

Have a Christ Centered Day

Comment

• Originally posted by allandchen View Post
            That will be nice. I am still waiting for the all for poly, hopefully they won't make me wait for too long. After you described your situation, it makes me wonder if G doesn't start our background until AFTER the poly. Mine says in Security Office, and you might be in the same shoe and since they are going over your eqip during the poly and pretty much asking questions on your eqip, I really think the background might have not started yet.
            I've been told by IA that the BI does not start until after the poly! I took my poly almost two months ago and haven't heard from an investigator. Other people probably have different experiences.
            GEO: Midwest
            Written Exam: 12/10/10
            NOR: 1/25/11, score 93 no vet pref
            TO/TSL: 1/9/12
            VBT & SI: 2/8/12 (cleared CASS 3/27/12)
            PFT1: 2/9/12 (cleared CASS 2/15/12)
            Medical: 2/14/12, cleared CASS 3/6/12
            BI: IN SECURITY OFFICE
            Pre-employment forms: cleared CASS 4/9/12
            Qualified GS-7 (received letter 4/9/12, cleared on CASS 4/12/12)
            Polygraph: 5/11/12
            Drug test: 5/24/12, cleared CASS 5/31/12
            Met with BI: 7/27/12
            Called: 8/24/12, Chicago
            PFT2: 9/4/12
            EOD: 9/24/12
            FLETC: 10/31-3/15

Comment

• Originally posted by Sidewayz8 View Post
              It's about 9... dating back to 2006. What's crazy is that I told them about it when I first filled it out in my TSL. Then, mentioned it to my BI back in March and then mentioned it again to my Polygraph examniner so to ensure that I was not deceiving them. The majority of them is back from when I was 18/19 years old and young. I'm 25 now and all that is behind me from 6 years ago. No warrants all are paid off and everything. It just saddens me that they would give me hope to let me get this far in the process only to slap me back down to say "well you have a bad driving record". Should of hit me with that in the beginning instead of giving me false hope.
              You were right to disclose your driving record... With that said, it's not the job of the BI or the Poly to determine if your driving record makes you suitable. BI gathers all of your info, and the Poly is to see if you are lying... It's up to the IA Adjudicators to determine suitability. I would think that you have received a NOPA with the choice to withdraw or send in a response... If it has been more than 5 years since your last violation (if there are no DUI's or Reckless on the other ones)... I'd say send in your response, if not... Withdraw and let some time go by for your next try.

Either way... Best of Luck!
              Last edited by yoda; 06-20-2012, 02:30 PM.
              CBPO
              Written: 08/29/2007
              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Sidewayz8 View Post
                Looks like it might be the end of the road for me. I got a letter in the mail stating a propose to withdraw my offer due to all my speeding tickets from years back and I have 15 days to reply. Sad I get all this way to this point and then this happens....
                Wow I feel for you for sure! What a let down! Did they even green check ur BI in CASS?
                CPB OFFICER
                GEO – SW Border
                Exam - 08/13/2011
                TSL – 09/11/2011
                Medical – 09/28/2011
                PFT 1 – 11/07/2011
                VBT-SI – 12/12/2011
                Additional Medical Information, Personal Doctor Visits 12/2011-01/2012
                BI Forms Submitted - 01/09/2012
                Poly – 02/28/2012 (worst day ever)
                Met with BI – 03/24/2012
                BI Cleared in CASS – 06/12/2012
                Drug Test – 06/20/2012
                EOD – 07/30/2012, FLETC 08/31/12 - 01/15/13
                PFT 2 –

Comment

• im sure if you send in a nopa explaining they would reconsider....they will reconsider people who did drugs but not someone for speeding??? crazy!!.....like i said before my friend had a suspended license when he applied, received a nopa, paid his fine, and he has been working since

Comment

• [QUOTE=Moeie586;3078066]im sure if you send in a nopa explaining they would reconsider....they will reconsider people who did drugs but not someone for speeding??? crazy!!.....like i said before my friend had a suspended license when he applied, received a nopa, paid his fine, and he has been working since[/
                    Last edited by CTM045; 06-20-2012, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moeie586 View Post
                      im sure if you send in a nopa explaining they would reconsider....they will reconsider people who did drugs but not someone for speeding??? crazy!!.....like i said before my friend had a suspended license when he applied, received a nopa, paid his fine, and he has been working since
                      Yeah but his situation is clearly different if I am not mistaking he said he had 9 speeding tickets in a five year period they are going to look at this and say he clearly has no regards to the authorities.....also the website states you can't have multiple speeding violations which is grounds for DQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremellio View Post
                        Still cant find the "signature" link but heres my progress:

CBPO
                        Geo: SWB El Paso
                        Application Date: 5/23/2012
                        Examination Date: 8/31/2011
                        NOR: 5/25/2012 (81 No Vet Points)
                        TSL1: 6/12/2012
                        TSL2: 6/13/2012
                        EQIP: 6/19/2012
                        Quals: Pending..
                        PFT1:
                        Med:
                        VBT/SI:
                        Background:
                        MSP 1896

Comment

• qoute is not working, I will try back later
                          App. 7.2011
                          Test 7.2011
                          N.O.R. 9.2011
                          TSL1 MAY-2012
                          TSL2 May-2012
                          B.I. -In Security Office
                          PFT1-June-Passed-2012
                          Medical - July-2012
                          VBT/SI - July-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by lang2 View Post
                            I've been told by IA that the BI does not start until after the poly! I took my poly almost two months ago and haven't heard from an investigator. Other people probably have different experiences.
                            You should call MHC staffing and ask if Quality Control sent your results back. Let me know what they say too.

I'm in the same boat except only 3 weeks gone by since poly.
                            Last edited by IamWolf; 06-20-2012, 07:40 PM.
                            "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Thank You Sir.
                              CBPO 18-11
                              Preferred Duty Location: El Paso, TX
                              5/04/18: Exam
                              5/09/18: NOR
                              6/29/18: Fitness Test
                              6/29/18: Medical Evaluation
                              7/02/18: Fitness Cleared
                              7/05/18: Medical Cleared
                              7/13/18: E-QIP Submitted
                              8/07/18: E-QIP Rejected & Resubmitted (Added FS-545)
                              8/13/18: E-QIP Rejected & Resubmitted (Added Documentation of Mother's Citizenship)
                              8/15/18: E-QIP Released to OPR
                              8/15/18: Structured Interview & Fingerprints
                              3/10/19: Polygraph

Drug Test: Pending

Comment

• @Sidewayz8 Damn, that is truly as shame. Im sorry to hear that. What are you going to do now?
                                CBPO 18-11
                                Preferred Duty Location: El Paso, TX
                                5/04/18: Exam
                                5/09/18: NOR
                                6/29/18: Fitness Test
                                6/29/18: Medical Evaluation
                                7/02/18: Fitness Cleared
                                7/05/18: Medical Cleared
                                7/13/18: E-QIP Submitted
                                8/07/18: E-QIP Rejected & Resubmitted (Added FS-545)
                                8/13/18: E-QIP Rejected & Resubmitted (Added Documentation of Mother's Citizenship)
                                8/15/18: E-QIP Released to OPR
                                8/15/18: Structured Interview & Fingerprints
                                3/10/19: Polygraph

Drug Test: Pending

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4212 users online. 217 members and 3995 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X