Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nonsense View Post
    I have the same problem, Must be a system issue, thought it was just me
    I have the same issue. I got my TSL on 12 June as well. I emailed the Minneapolis hiring center and they said it takes up to two weeks for CASS to be established. I thought is was an automatic thing as soon as you got your application ID.
    Last edited by chuco915; 06-18-2012, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• ok i have another question, i have 7 points on my license, could that dq me?

Comment

• Well just finished my poly, 4 hours of sitting in a chair. To me it wasnt that bad, just really boring, it only took 4 hours lol. I talked to the head of the Poly site and he told me many people fail because they lie, even when they are given the chance to tell the truth. He also said that the agency looks at flat out lie's worst then when you admit to something. Well I had nothing to admit to, it went nice and smooth. I had a different take on it then some others. No grilling me about things, No telling me that Im lying! Hopefully I dont get a letter in the mail saying I failed or I need to retest. I think I passed but only time will tell.
        Test -02 April 2012
        NOR-20 April 2012(101) w/ 10 vet pref
        TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
        Qualifications - (Pending)
        PFT1 - 30 May 12 (passed)
        VBT & S.I. - 16 July 12 (passed)
        Drug Test - (pending)
        Medical- 08 June 12 (passed)
        B.I. - In security office
        Poly - 18 June 12 (passed)
        PFT2 -
        EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• Next up is the VBT/SI which is coming up soon.....
          Test -02 April 2012
          TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
          Drug Test - (pending)
          PFT2 -
          EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sick of being a Army Grunt View Post
            Well just finished my poly, 4 hours of sitting in a chair. To me it wasnt that bad, just really boring, it only took 4 hours lol. I talked to the head of the Poly site and he told me many people fail because they lie, even when they are given the chance to tell the truth. He also said that the agency looks at flat out lie's worst then when you admit to something. Well I had nothing to admit to, it went nice and smooth. I had a different take on it then some others. No grilling me about things, No telling me that Im lying! Hopefully I dont get a letter in the mail saying I failed or I need to retest. I think I passed but only time will tell.
            Good to hear it went well. I've got nothing to hide for mine but it's just the fear that I will start to question myself with certain answers and take the questions too literal. I have my VBT/SI next week, it looks like we are pretty much the same timeline just different things happening at different times.
            CBPO:
            Test Date: 3/26/2012
            NOR: 4/6/2012 (96 with vet points) West Coast
            NOR 2: 4/10/2012 Changed to SWB
            TSL: 4/27/2012
            PFT 1: 5/24/2012 (Cleared)
            Medical: 6/12/2012 (Cleared 8/14/12)
            VBT/SI: 6/25/2012 (Cleared)
            Quals: 8/16/2012 (GS-5)
            Poly: 4/30/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Moeie586 View Post
              ok i have another question, i have 7 points on my license, could that dq me?

I dont think it would.... I had to tell them about my two speeding tickets during the Poly. I would think that if you paid them and you dont have any warrants your good... Thats just what I think though.
              Test -02 April 2012
              TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
              Drug Test - (pending)
              PFT2 -
              EOD -

Comment

I dont think it would.... I had to tell them about my two speeding tickets during the Poly. I would think that if you paid them and you dont have any warrants your good... Thats just what I think though.
                A polygraph is to see if you're lying about your past... An SSBI is to see if you are suitable for the position you're applying to. Multiple moving violations would be grounds of unsuitability for our job. Most likely a NOPA would be sent out to the applicant to give them a chance at explaining. I had a link back in the day with the grounds they used to find applicants unsuitable... maybe a google search might turn it up and might help a lot of you understand the process better.
                CBPO
                Written: 08/29/2007
                EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• ill look more. a guy i know got got hired in with a suspended license, but i remember on here someone getting a nopa for points

Comment

• Originally posted by Americoza View Post
                    G I think an applicant who's used drugs before shouldn't apply for this job.
                    If everybody thought like you this country would be way worse than it already is. Glad they don't.
                    MSP 1896

Comment

• Having an acceptable driving history is part of the ultimate hiring process.

As is having a valid DL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Get Some View Post
                        If everybody thought like you this country would be way worse than it already is. Glad they don't.
                        Be nice, Get Some. I wish I had a spotless background like Americoza since my childhood days. Unfortunately, I don't because like many Miamians I was a "thug" as a kid. lol It's too bad but hey you live and you learn. Americoza, just remember that some people actually do something with their second chance. I haven't smoked for many years, in fact I haven't even drunk a drop of alcohol since the 7th grade. And I'm extremely grateful and in debt to my country for giving me this opportunity.
                        "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
                          Be nice, Get Some.
                          I am being nice, people speak before they think, people that have closed minds should be reminded to open them once in a while.
                          MSP 1896

Comment

• Multiple Traffic Offenses: Multiple traffic citations for reckless or high-speed driving, including driving with a suspended license, are examples of high-risk, antisocial behavior that may be a security concern. Many such offenses are actually arrests for driving while intoxicated that have been plea-bargained down to a lesser offense. A person with a large number of unpaid parking tickets may be considered a scofflaw. A large number of minor offenses raises concerns about a person’s attitude toward authority and responsibility. A person who feels above the law in this respect may also feel that some security regulations are picky and unnecessary and do not merit his or her compliance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Get Some View Post
                              Questing to all who tested MAR/APRIL 2012 with West Coast Geo
                              Did you receive a TSL yet?

Really want to go to So Cal and my patience is running out with switching to SWB
                              Sorry for the late response, but yes. I was a bit behind on the thread, and then it took a while for me to have posting rights.

I'm still waiting to get scheduled for the PFT1, and for CASS to let me in; however, I've read that's been common so I'll go ahead and sit tight.
                              CBPO
                              Geo: West Coast
                              Written Test: 4/19/12
                              NOR: 5/25/12 (100 no vet pts)
                              TSL1: 6/12/12
                              TSL2: 6/13/12
                              PFT1: 7/12/12
                              Medical: 7/24/12
                              VBT & SI: 8/21/12
                              Poly: 3/28/13
                              BI: In security office
                              Drug Test:
                              PFT2:
                              EOD:

Comment

Well just finished my poly, 4 hours of sitting in a chair. To me it wasnt that bad, just really boring, it only took 4 hours lol. I talked to the head of the Poly site and he told me many people fail because they lie, even when they are given the chance to tell the truth. He also said that the agency looks at flat out lie's worst then when you admit to something. Well I had nothing to admit to, it went nice and smooth. I had a different take on it then some others. No grilling me about things, No telling me that Im lying! Hopefully I dont get a letter in the mail saying I failed or I need to retest. I think I passed but only time will tell.
                                Good job Sick of being a Army Grunt!

I think the best ting is to is to tell the truth, especially when they give you a second chance to tell the truth. Our timeline is very similar, so hopefully I get the call for the poly soon as well. I think we have to always picture ourselves conducting the polygraph on others. If we already know the truth, and when we ask people questions for them to be honest and they end up lying on our face, especially when the 2nd chance is given, we would be mad too. Best thing is to is to know your background (if you can't remember when you filled out the eqip), then clarify with the officer and tell nothing but the truth. It shouldn't be bad. Even though G is spending a lot of time and money, I am sure they don't implement the polygraph to FAIL people when they already invested so much on NOR, TSL, PFT1, Medical exam, and etc.. Good luck to you Sick of being a Army Grunt and all of us!!
                                Test -1/4/11
                                NOR - 5/9/12
                                TSL 1 - 5/10/12
                                TSL 2- 5/11/12
                                Qualifications - GS7 (7/11/12)
                                PFT1 - 6/5/12 (passed on 6/12/12)
                                VBT & S.I. - 6/27/12
                                Drug Test - ?
                                Medical- 6/15/12 (passed on 6/26/12)
                                B.I. - ?
                                Poly- ?
                                PFT2 - ?
                                EOD - ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13037 users online. 351 members and 12686 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X