CBP OFFICER - pending
    SUFFOLK COUNTY P.D - pending
    WESTCHESTER COUNTY C.O - pending
    ROCKLAND COUNTY P.D - pending

" THE MAN WHO SLEEPS ON THE FLOOR NEVER FALLS OUT OF BED" - UNKNOWN

Comment

• Originally posted by chris11b View Post
      i took it last year and it was for SWB
      I took mine last year also for the SWB waiting for my drug test and polygraph

Comment

• Security just changed to " In the office" I hope it runs quick.lol I might have a job Opportunity in a different country.
        App. 7.2011
        Test 7.2011
        N.O.R. 9.2011
        TSL1 MAY-2012
        TSL2 May-2012
        B.I. -In Security Office
        PFT1-June-Passed-2012
        Medical - July-2012
        VBT/SI - July-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by allandchen View Post
          Does anyone know how many times a year FLETC holds the training for CBP? I know typically, there is one starts in July, anyone know how many training classes per year?
          When I talked to MHC the woman had said that they are running new classes for the CBPO position almost weekly. She also said that a little while back it was the opposite and there was a big push for BPA. Now the push is CBPO in SWB.
          ATF SA

Test - 04/10/2012
          NOR - 05/14/2012
          PFT - 05/21/2012
          SI - ?

CBPO

Test - 04/24/2012 (98 Rating)
          NOR - 05/25/2012
          *Request sent to change from Hawaii to SWB - 05/30/2012
          * Geo changed/NORs Recieved SWB - 06/6/2012
          TSL1 - 06/22/2012
          TSL2 - 06/25/2012
          E-Qip Submitted: 07/02/2012
          Qualifications -
          PFT1 - 07/13/2012
          VBT & S.I. - 07/30/2012
          Medical - 07/27/2012
          Drug Test -
          B.I. -
          PFT2 -
          EOD -

Comment

• Originally posted by allandchen View Post
            Congrat, looks like you are really getting there now. I did my PFT1 a week after you, but it looks like you are at least 2 steps faster than me. I have my VBT/SI scheduled since the day before I had my PFT1, but I haven't received calls/letters for my Medical and Poly yet. Did you receive call or letter for these two? How about the rest of the group?

Medical - call Poly - call...... Just be aware that they always call from strange out of state numbers. I never use to answer my phone if I didnt know the number. Now no matter how weird the number looks I answer it. Yeah a lot of the group seems to be moving at the same pace- Fast, hopefully if everything goes right we might all be at FLETC together.. good luck
            Test -02 April 2012
            NOR-20 April 2012(101) w/ 10 vet pref
            TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
            Qualifications - (Pending)
            PFT1 - 30 May 12 (passed)
            VBT & S.I. - 16 July 12 (passed)
            Drug Test - (pending)
            Medical- 08 June 12 (passed)
            B.I. - In security office
            Poly - 18 June 12 (passed)
            PFT2 -
            EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
              First impressions are everything, I would just shave it off and grow it back afterwards. I'm sure if its trim and clean it wouldn't be a big deal, but I personal would just shave it off. You never know what the interviewer may be thinking.
              I agree with all that said shave it off. It will always grow back then I can enjoy it before FLETC, if I make it... lol
              Test -02 April 2012
              NOR-20 April 2012(101) w/ 10 vet pref
              TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
              Qualifications - (Pending)
              PFT1 - 30 May 12 (passed)
              VBT & S.I. - 16 July 12 (passed)
              Drug Test - (pending)
              Medical- 08 June 12 (passed)
              B.I. - In security office
              Poly - 18 June 12 (passed)
              PFT2 -
              EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                First impressions are everything, I would just shave it off and grow it back afterwards. I'm sure if its trim and clean it wouldn't be a big deal, but I personal would just shave it off. You never know what the interviewer may be thinking.
                First impressions are everything. Anyone that knows what happened to me knows it had nothing to do with my clean shaven face. Only 11 more months til I can re-apply and do it again from scratch!

Comment

• ok guys so i feel like an idiot i just got my email tsl it has a different date than the day i received it is that bad or did they just send it out early. does any one know what the order of the testing is (vid pft1&2 BI ...) the email said the video test was first but i've seen here that the pft 1 is the first step. also if e-Qip would not let me log on is that a bad thing or do i just need to give it time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilo LOst View Post
                    ok guys so i feel like an idiot i just got my email tsl it has a different date than the day i received it is that bad or did they just send it out early. does any one know what the order of the testing is (vid pft1&2 BI ...) the email said the video test was first but i've seen here that the pft 1 is the first step. also if e-Qip would not let me log on is that a bad thing or do i just need to give it time?
                    Don't pay attention to the order, just follow the instructions provided. About e-Qip, I remember that is a phone number where you can call to reset your password.. Read all the information that you could have and I know that you will find the phone number or/and the solution. Good luck...
                    Geo:SWB
                    CBPO Exam:12/10
                    TSl: 5/11
                    Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                    Met BI:1/12
                    VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                    Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                    Qual:cleared 3/12
                    Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                    PFT2:
                    EOD:

Comment

• hello all

Quick question.

Finally received a green check regarding my BI today in CASS. Does this mean that I have passed the entire BI process to include the poly? (took the poly in 02/2012 and never heard anything).

Any input would be great!

Thanks
                      CPB OFFICER
                      GEO – SW Border
                      Exam - 08/13/2011
                      TSL – 09/11/2011
                      Medical – 09/28/2011
                      PFT 1 – 11/07/2011
                      VBT-SI – 12/12/2011
                      Additional Medical Information, Personal Doctor Visits 12/2011-01/2012
                      BI Forms Submitted - 01/09/2012
                      Poly – 02/28/2012 (worst day ever)
                      Met with BI – 03/24/2012
                      BI Cleared in CASS – 06/12/2012
                      Drug Test – 06/20/2012
                      EOD – 07/30/2012, FLETC 08/31/12 - 01/15/13
                      PFT 2 –

Comment

• Originally posted by cmlmt5 View Post
                        hello all

Quick question.

Finally received a green check regarding my BI today in CASS. Does this mean that I have passed the entire BI process to include the poly? (took the poly in 02/2012 and never heard anything).

Thanks
                        i think in that case regarding the poly no news is good news

Comment

• Originally posted by cmlmt5 View Post
                          hello all

Quick question.

Thanks
                          Yeah!, congratulation.. When did you started your process?
                          Geo:SWB
                          CBPO Exam:12/10
                          TSl: 5/11
                          Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                          Met BI:1/12
                          VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                          Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                          Qual:cleared 3/12
                          Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                          PFT2:
                          EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Sick of being a Army Grunt View Post
                            A 22 second 220 yard sprint would imply 1 second every 10 yards, or 4 seconds every 40 yards..... Im not saying its impossible but if he could run 3, 40 yard dashes in 4 seconds flat that would be outstanding and instead of CBP he should be getting ready for the Games in London
                            220 yards is approx 201 meters..being a track guy a 22 second 220 yard sprint is only decent high school time lol...dont get me wrong..this is pretty fast for the average guy but the guy who probably ran this has a track background...I myself ran a 21.46 seconds on the 200m back in my college track days...you guys talking about the olympics you have to run sub 20 seconds which isnt human lol and those 2 seconds are a big difference...you can almost cover up to 20 meters in that time

Comment

• Originally posted by Sick of being a Army Grunt View Post
                              Just checked CASS and its says I have my VBT/SI schduled. I have one question thats very important

Beard? or No Beard?
                              Go in with no beard. You want to look professional because they can dq you. dont give them an easy reason. Treat it as if you were going to the promotion board in the Army. Its up to you though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moeie586 View Post
                                i think in that case regarding the poly no news is good news
                                Hope you're right cuz it's been 2 weeks and still nothing.
                                "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8823 users online. 271 members and 8552 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X