300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Foster11B View Post
    Hey everyone! I am new to the forums although I have been following them for a little while now. I contacted MHC the other day becuase I had not recieved a new NOR when I changed Geo and the woman on the phone said that I had been pushed up to staffing and should be getting my TSL1 & 2. She also said that they already had dates in the system for me for a lot of my other things. Anyone else been kind of sparatically thrown into a lot of this. Seems a lot like the Army. "Hurry up and Wait"
    we all have in some way lol!.. whats your geo pref?

Comment

• Passed my pft2 Thursday.... 220yards in 22 seconds and 1.5 miles in 9:59... Now time to sweat it out in the desert!!! Good luck everyone... Whole process should take about 8 months-ish
      NOR: Northeast 8/29/11
      NOR: Changed to SWB 11/16/11
      TO: 12/30
      Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
      Qualifications: Completed, GS-7
      Medical Exam: Completed
      BI: Submitted 2/23/12 Cleared 05/15/2012
      Structured Interview: Completed
      Fitness: Passed 3/05/12
      Poly: 03/24/12
      Drug Screening: Completed
      EOD: July 2

Comment

• Originally posted by mm3454 View Post
        Passed my pft2 Thursday.... 220yards in 22 seconds and 1.5 miles in 9:59... Now time to sweat it out in the desert!!! Good luck everyone... Whole process should take about 8 months-ish
        CONGRATS!! Unfortunately it will not take 8 months for everybody, as you can tell by my timeline. Those are some good times for the 220 and 1.5, definetly impressive! What poe did you get?
        NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
        Score:9X.XX%
        List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

Passed my pft2 Thursday.... 220yards in 22 seconds and 1.5 miles in 9:59... Now time to sweat it out in the desert!!! Good luck everyone... Whole process should take about 8 months-ish
          Congrats very impressive numbers wish you well

Comment

22 seconds!!? i will forever be ashamed to post my numbers....thanks. lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Moeie586 View Post
              we all have in some way lol!.. whats your geo pref?
              It is the SWB.
              ATF SA

Test - 04/10/2012
              NOR - 05/14/2012
              PFT - 05/21/2012
              SI - ?

CBPO

Test - 04/24/2012 (98 Rating)
              NOR - 05/25/2012
              *Request sent to change from Hawaii to SWB - 05/30/2012
              * Geo changed/NORs Recieved SWB - 06/6/2012
              TSL1 - 06/22/2012
              TSL2 - 06/25/2012
              E-Qip Submitted: 07/02/2012
              Qualifications -
              PFT1 - 07/13/2012
              VBT & S.I. - 07/30/2012
              Medical - 07/27/2012
              Drug Test -
              B.I. -
              PFT2 -
              EOD -

Comment

I have seen some people, even on this forum, go through practically the whole process in 2 1/2 to 3 months. I feel like this is different for everyone as I am sure there are a plethora of things that play a huge factor in all of this.
                ATF SA

Test - 04/10/2012
                NOR - 05/14/2012
                PFT - 05/21/2012
                SI - ?

CBPO

Test - 04/24/2012 (98 Rating)
                NOR - 05/25/2012
                *Request sent to change from Hawaii to SWB - 05/30/2012
                * Geo changed/NORs Recieved SWB - 06/6/2012
                TSL1 - 06/22/2012
                TSL2 - 06/25/2012
                E-Qip Submitted: 07/02/2012
                Qualifications -
                PFT1 - 07/13/2012
                VBT & S.I. - 07/30/2012
                Medical - 07/27/2012
                Drug Test -
                B.I. -
                PFT2 -
                EOD -

Comment

• Originally posted by TopFlightInGA View Post
                  I agree at least six months. I know people get worried after a couple months. In my second background investigation, i met my investigator on 6/6/11. So it took a year for me to find out what was going on. I laugh when I read posts where people just met their bi two or three months ago and ask should they call. So I will say call to check if it has been at least six months, then after that call.
                  this is my case, 6 months already. It is time to call.
                  Geo:SWB
                  CBPO Exam:12/10
                  TSl: 5/11
                  Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                  Met BI:1/12
                  VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                  Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                  Qual:cleared 3/12
                  Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                  PFT2:
                  EOD:

Comment

• Prayer of Jabez
                    And Jabez made a prayer to the God of Israel, saying, If only you would truly give me a blessing, and make wider the limits of my land, and let your hand be with me, and keep me from evil, so that I may not be troubled by it! And God gave him his desire.

Comment

• Hello all,
                      I was wondering if anyone could answer a question for me. I noticed that in the California area the hiring has been open for CBP. I am currently going through the hiring process with Border Patrol and have done everything except the drug test. I was wondering if the process transfers over? Since it is both DHS I thought it might?

Comment

• Originally posted by ianreynolds91 View Post
                        Hello all,
                        I was wondering if anyone could answer a question for me. I noticed that in the California area the hiring has been open for CBP. I am currently going through the hiring process with Border Patrol and have done everything except the drug test. I was wondering if the process transfers over? Since it is both DHS I thought it might?
                        some people drug and medicals transfer right over, some dont

Comment

• 11 days since my polygraph and still no word. Hope this is a good sign.
                          "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

1.5 miles in 9:59 and 220 yards in 22 seconds... hmmmm What type of steroids are you using and where can I find them? lol Jk man, very impressive. I need to step it up a notch.
                            "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
                              11 days since my polygraph and still no word. Hope this is a good sign.
                              Listen that's out of your hands at this point all you can do is pray and leave it up to the man upstairs he is the only one that can judge you

Comment

• Anyone who is offered Otay Mesa from MHC is going to cargo. Otay Mesa passenger falls under San Ysidro and you won't know if you're assigned OTM passenger or SYS until you've finished with your 34 week post academy training. Officers under San Ysidro bid for positions at OTM passenger and SYS based on seniority, but OTM cargo falls under a totally different category.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9533 users online. 404 members and 9129 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X