Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by casadenewman View Post
    I got a call back from them.
    if the address had 700 and MN in it you should be good that is where they said to sent it to.
    thanks, i gave them a call this afternoon as well and spoke to someone who said they received everything and all my info was forwarded on two days ago.
    CBPO
    App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
    Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
    ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
    APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
    PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
    Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
    Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

• Passed my pft1 so happy ended up with 23 push ups!!! For all the girls out there yes we can! only 2 months of practice...
      NOR 05/01/12 (90) SWB
      TSL 1 05/10/12
      TSL 2 05/12/12
      PFT 1 06/07/12
      MEDICAL 06/14/12
      VBT 06/27/12
      POLY 07/06/12

Comment

• Originally posted by Moeie586 View Post
        hey! awesome congrats...here is mine!

SWB
        Test - 3/18/2012
        NOR - 4/02/2012 (86)
        TSL1 - 5/5/2012
        TSL2 - 5/5/2012
        PFT1 - had to reschedule because i was out of town
        Medical - pending
        VBT - 6/27/2012
        BI- in office
        Nice, we have the same date for VBT, I bet you might be going to Long Beach for it too. I guess I will see you there on 6/27.
        Test -1/4/11
        NOR - 5/9/12
        TSL 1 - 5/10/12
        TSL 2- 5/11/12
        Qualifications - GS7 (7/11/12)
        PFT1 - 6/5/12 (passed on 6/12/12)
        VBT & S.I. - 6/27/12
        Drug Test - ?
        Medical- 6/15/12 (passed on 6/26/12)
        B.I. - ?
        Poly- ?
        PFT2 - ?
        EOD - ?

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
          What kind of response is "..."? I asked you a question Mole! Are you a mole?!?! Don't try to infiltrate CBP now...
          mo·le    [moh-ley; Sp. maw-le]
          noun Mexican Cookery .
          a spicy sauce flavored with chocolate, usually served with turkey or chicken.
          Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSgirlCA View Post
            San Bernardino would be great for me too since I live in L.A. but I haven't seen anyone say they were offered San Bernardino. I don't know why they include it on the list.
            Yes, heard that they have been trying to expand the San Bernardino airport, but I wonder how they do it if Ontario Airport doesn't even have even travelers. But we never know, hopefully things can happen for me, or else I will see you in SD most likely.. Heard San Ysidro should be one of the best port to choose from in SD border, is that true?
            Test -1/4/11
            NOR - 5/9/12
            TSL 1 - 5/10/12
            TSL 2- 5/11/12
            Qualifications - GS7 (7/11/12)
            PFT1 - 6/5/12 (passed on 6/12/12)
            VBT & S.I. - 6/27/12
            Drug Test - ?
            Medical- 6/15/12 (passed on 6/26/12)
            B.I. - ?
            Poly- ?
            PFT2 - ?
            EOD - ?

Comment

• Originally posted by allandchen View Post
              Nice, we have the same date for VBT, I bet you might be going to Long Beach for it too. I guess I will see you there on 6/27.
              nope haha detroit!!

Comment

• Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say good luck in your pursuit of this position. Noticed this thread a while back, thought I would finally give my two cents on the process. Took the test in October, didn't hear anything until January when they asked me to change my geographic preference to the south west. Then did pt 1 in February, medical in March, and VBT in April, polygraph scheduled for late june. If anyone has any questions about the steps I already completed, feel free to message me. good luck all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moeie586 View Post
                  just my personal opinion...DO NOT CALL IA TO CHECK ON YOUR BACKGROUND. if they need something they will call/email you
                  That's not always the case though. Sometimes they are missing a form and you don't know till you call. Seen it happen to quite a few ppl on this forum. Im not saying that's the case with everybody and don't call every day or week. You don't want to hassle them, but I don't see why a call to check is hurtful. I mean that's why that line was created. To call if you need help with equip, some info or an update on your BI.
                  NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                  Score:9X.XX%
                  List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
                    Be prepared for EVERYTHING. And don't try to hide ANYTHING. That's the only advice I will give.
                    dont prepared anything for the polygraph exam at all except get a good night sleep ....
                    when u know u need to take the polygraph dont even try to reseach anything about polygraph .. it will just hurt u in the exam....

at the exam the examier will explain everything on every step very clearly to you.

just relax and tell the truth even u did some bad things in the past...
                    Last edited by poolearmor; 06-08-2012, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                      That's not always the case though. Sometimes they are missing a form and you don't know till you call. Seen it happen to quite a few ppl on this forum. Im not saying that's the case with everybody and don't call every day or week. You don't want to hassle them, but I don't see why a call to check is hurtful. I mean that's why that line was created. To call if you need help with equip, some info or an update on your BI.
                      Thank you Rms16, I got the info. We have the same time frame. Hopefully we'll see us at the academy.
                      Geo:SWB
                      CBPO Exam:12/10
                      TSl: 5/11
                      Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                      Met BI:1/12
                      VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                      Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                      Qual:cleared 3/12
                      Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                      PFT2:
                      EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Shark View Post
                        Thank you Rms16, I got the info. We have the same time frame. Hopefully we'll see us at the academy.
                        No worries Shark, as I said they are usually very good at getting back to you. Ya hopefully we will, I'm more then ready haha.
                        NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                        Score:9X.XX%
                        List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• LOL I was thinking more along the lines of: Mole: A spy who becomes part of and works from within the ranks of an enemy governmental staff or intelligence agency.

But your definition definitely sounds tastier...
                          "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Just took my medical today, asked the Dr. If I passed he said its up to CHS, but he can see no reason why I shouldn't... now on to the poly.
                            Test -02 April 2012
                            NOR-20 April 2012(101) w/ 10 vet pref
                            TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
                            Qualifications - (Pending)
                            PFT1 - 30 May 12 (passed)
                            VBT & S.I. - 16 July 12 (passed)
                            Drug Test - (pending)
                            Medical- 08 June 12 (passed)
                            B.I. - In security office
                            Poly - 18 June 12 (passed)
                            PFT2 -
                            EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• E-QIP submitted and documents uploaded

Comment

• Wow some of you are moving nice along the process, I have COMPLETED every step except the BI which I turned in 3/22/12, haven't been schedule for the Poly or the drug test yet. Still waiting and not sure when is the right time to call the security office for updates? I took the exam on 7/11 is gonna be a year already and this is how far I have gone in the process since then. Good luck to everyone

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13054 users online. 495 members and 12559 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X