300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moeie586 View Post
    in the past two weeks i got scheduled for my pft, medical, and my vbt....love it!
    Sweet. Maybe their trying to send you to an earlier class.
    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• that would be nice!!!!

Comment

• Received my TSL today! Congrats to everyone else who is moving along in the process.
        Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Comment

• Received my TSL today for the Southeast region

Comment

• The foreign language question:
            If you go to the southwest border you must know spanish or at least go to the spanish course in Charleston. I would suggest you read up on COPRA as it relates to the Foreign Language Award Program (FLAP). If you score a 52 or higher in your foreign language test that is administered yearly(not during academy) you recieve a 5% bonus of your base pay. The agency will allow for you to test for other "special interest" languages other than spanish.

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
              Ouch. That's not right...
              What step are you in the process?

Comment

• Originally posted by HopefulBP View Post
                What step are you in the process?
                Just had the polygraph a week ago.
                "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Got My TSL2 just now..got to head to Walmart to get some ink for the printer...just ran out

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                    Got My TSL2 just now..got to head to Walmart to get some ink for the printer...just ran out
                    I saved mine to a flash drive and printed it at Kinkos.
                    Gek.

Comment

• to DMROCKS

Originally posted by DMBROCKS View Post
                      I am wondering the same thing?
                      I tried to send you a PM but couldnt'....I'm also in the NYC pool....I took my test on 4/29 and got my results back 5/25 and I sent back the paperwork last week....PM me so I can ask you something if you don't mind.
                      Thanks

Comment

• what does TSL and TSL 2 mean, sorry I"m new to this....

Comment

• Originally posted by LennyXDM View Post
                          Received my TSL today! Congrats to everyone else who is moving along in the process.
                          what is TSL? sorry i'm new to this process...i'm not hip to the lingo

Comment

• the tentative selection letters to fill out all the paperwork and prep you for what is next

Comment

• Hello All... New to site. I am in the Air Force and have been for 10yrs. I have finished and passed all the pre-qual process. However I recently found out that I can not be offered a position or port until I am out of the military. this is making me second guess doing customs because my family and I dont know where to go or move all of our things once we are out of the military. What is the average wait for receiving a offer for SWB? Anyone else in the same boat?

Comment

• For me it was about an hour!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5491 users online. 243 members and 5248 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X