Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by allandchen View Post
    Shark,

When they called your work, did they only call your current job? Or did they call every place that you've worked for? I know you are in the Arm, so probably not too much changing jobs, but just curious about it..
    I am Sorry allandchen, I am not in the Army, , if you are asking about BI, they called everybody.
    Geo:SWB
    CBPO Exam:12/10
    TSl: 5/11
    Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
    Met BI:1/12
    VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
    Drug Test:04/12 Passed
    Qual:cleared 3/12
    Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
    PFT2:
    EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by allandchen View Post
      Shark,

When they called your work, did they only call your current job? Or did they call every place that you've worked for? I know you are in the Arm, so probably not too much changing jobs, but just curious about it..
      I am guessing you were asking me the question, not Shark... The contacted my current employer, like you said i have been in the Army since 23, and before that I was playing baseball in college, so this is my only Job. I am guessing the will contact the employers you put down on e-QIP, and the references you provided.
      CBPO:
      GEO Pref: SWB
      App Date: 19 MAR 2012
      Written Exam: 30 MAR 2012
      NOR: 5 APR 2012 Rating 90 w/VP
      TSL submitted: 27 APR 2012
      E-Qip submitted: 1 May 2012
      PFT1: 30 May 2012 Pass
      Med:11 June 2012
      BI: In Security Office
      VBT/SI: Pending
      Drug Test: Pending
      Referred to Schedule EOD: Pending
      Call Rec: Pending
      PFT2: Pending
      EOD: Pending
      FLETC: Pending

Comment

• Originally posted by Shark View Post
        I am Sorry allandchen, I am not in the Army, , if you are asking about BI, they called everybody.
        I think the reply was for me.
        CBPO:

Comment

• Hey guys, I just recently found out about CBP officers exteneded their application acceptance deadline and I'm from NY. I noticed that they are only testing in the southwest. Is there any chance that they will resume testing in NY even if I'm willing to relocate anytime soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHINYBADGE View Post
            Hey guys, I just recently found out about CBP officers exteneded their application acceptance deadline and I'm from NY. I noticed that they are only testing in the southwest. Is there any chance that they will resume testing in NY even if I'm willing to relocate anytime soon?
            Testing is not in the Soutwest, the actual JOB will be in the southwest, once you start the application it will give you choices on where to take the Written exam. i am from Tampa and i took my exam in Orlando. So probably NYC will have a testing site, or you might end up driving to NJ or something like that. go thru the announcement and apply and pick a testing site.
            CBPO:

Comment

• ok, thanks.

Comment

• I'm from Boston and took the test in NY on 3/26/12. I think it was Varick st in NY.
                GEO: SWB
                TSL 1 & 2: 4/5/13 & 5/1/13
                Medical & PFT-1: 4/17/13 Passed
                VBT/SI: 6/17/13 Passed
                Qual: (GS-5) Cleared
                BI: In security office
                Poly: Pending
                TSU: Pending

Comment

• @FB, i definitely think you need to reread what i wrote.....lol. none of what you said was anything i was trying to get at....but regarding the FAMs job, i know first hand of what i am talking about...how this job was used just even 5yrs ago has a totally different tactic and outlook for today

Comment

• Hey guys, I actually have 2 more years before I earn my BA degree. If I sign up, will this test still be around for another 2 years?

Comment

• what do you mean shiny? are you asking if you will have time to finish your degree before getting the call?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moeie586 View Post
                        what do you mean shiny? are you asking if you will have time to finish your degree before getting the call?
                        Correct, I currenly have 60+ credits.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHINYBADGE View Post
                          Correct, I currenly have 60+ credits.
                          This process is a crap shoot... If you apply for the SWB you would end up waiting less than other regions. I applied in 2007 and got the job 4 years later...
                          Apply and keep moving with your life as if you never did, complete the steps when they ask, and keep moving along... You might get the call from 6mo to a few years after receiving your tentative offer, again the region you apply to will play a big hand in your process.
                          CBPO
                          Written: 08/29/2007
                          EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• I agree with yoda...and if by any chance you do get the call during your schooling, see if you have the option to finish them online. that's what i did.

Comment

• ok i hit a plateau with my pushups. and this could be because i have been doing them every single day i get down time, im not sure.
                              i never had a problem getting pass ten before, but now right when i hit 10 pushups, i feel weakness at the top of my shoulders, and it's almost a struggle just to do 15, even with modified pushups. and this has started happening ever since i worked on building my bicep muscle to increase my pushup count...has this happened to anyone? how do you build that strength in your shoulders?

Comment

• Does anyone have the fax number to send the paperwork to? My friend couldn't log in to ask and asked if I could try to find out. He said the fax number provided to him didn't work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12632 users online. 467 members and 12165 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X