300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lmbb View Post
    I just hope is another hurdle in the procces and not the end of the line. I have been in this procces since 2008 and have come too far to give up now. I must do what ever is in my power to see this thing through.
    IMBB,
    as to the question you posted... YES do include your driving record.
    CBPO
    Written: 08/29/2007
    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Question is it mandatory for applicants to take both VBT and SI or just the VBT cause I ran into this guy that works for TSA and he said he just took the VBT and not the SI but was told he was finish and could leave is this possible

Comment

• How many questions are on the poly test??
        GEO: SWB
        TSL 1 & 2: 4/5/13 & 5/1/13
        Medical & PFT-1: 4/17/13 Passed
        VBT/SI: 6/17/13 Passed
        Qual: (GS-5) Cleared
        Drug Test: Pending
        BI: In security office
        Poly: Pending
        TSU: Pending

Comment

• Originally posted by BPAHelibs22 View Post
          How many questions are on the poly test??
          You will know every questions a head of time you are going to fill out a questionnaire with various questions some relating to criminal activities, drug usage, fraud activities, honesty etc then they going to go over the questions and your responses with you and once that's finish then they are going to start the actual test going through those very questions so it's best to be honest up front cause you can't beat a polygraph exam good luck

Comment

• Seriously contemplating switching to the SWB seeing all these TO's/TSL's going out...
            Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Comment

• Anyone reporting to the San Ysidro Port July 9th 2012?

Comment

• Originally posted by LennyXDM View Post
                Seriously contemplating switching to the SWB seeing all these TO's/TSL's going out...
                With your score I would seriously consider staying with your geo location. I had to wait over a year for a TSL but I'm glad I did. If you do decide to relocate to the SWB plan on being there for the next 5-10 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalpdcadet View Post
                  I'm done with everything including the poly. According to IA, my file is sitting on the final supervisors desk just waiting for approval.
                  Nice! How long have you been waiting? I've seen short timelines and REALLY long timelines. I hope I see some movement soon, background ha been in security office since March 23.

Comment

• Any current CBPO's on here (who want to move to a new location) apply for the entry-level CBPO annoucement on USAJOBS?

Comment

• Originally posted by CTM045 View Post
                      Question is it mandatory for applicants to take both VBT and SI or just the VBT cause I ran into this guy that works for TSA and he said he just took the VBT and not the SI but was told he was finish and could leave is this possible
                      Short answer...since I'm on the Kindle...yeah, it's possible.
                      Unlikely, but possible.

Comment

• Hey guys, I posted this before but nobody answered. I have my poly this week. I wanted to know if I'd get the results immediately or if it would take some time.

I've searched the thread but all I could find was mostly old posts- with people saying different things. Is there anybody that has gone through the poly recently?

Are we gonna have to wait another 2 months for the results or what?!
                        "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
                          Hey guys, I posted this before but nobody answered. I have my poly this week. I wanted to know if I'd get the results immediately or if it would take some time.

I've searched the thread but all I could find was mostly old posts- with people saying different things. Is there anybody that has gone through the poly recently?

Are we gonna have to wait another 2 months for the results or what?!
                          It has been discussed...
                          You will know right there if you fail... they'll tell you to wait for about to weeks for a possible re-test for iffy results, and if you don't get a call in that time period you're good to go. You will not receive a call, letter, email, or check mark stating you passed...
                          You will receive a letter if you fail though!
                          CBPO
                          Written: 08/29/2007
                          EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                            It has been discussed...
                            You will know right there if you fail... they'll tell you to wait for about to weeks for a possible re-test for iffy results, and if you don't get a call in that time period you're good to go. You will not receive a call, letter, email, or check mark stating you passed...
                            You will receive a letter if you fail though!
                            Let me get this straight... If I fail they'll tell me on the spot. If they are unsure of my results they'll tell me to wait for about two weeks. If I pass they wont tell me anything. So essentially I should know if I passed there and then (if they don't tell me anything)??
                            "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• I noticed that they extended the CBPO announcement.

Vacancy Announcement CBPO 12-1 has been amended to extend the closing date to July 26, 2012. Due to critical agency need applications are being accepted in the Southwest, Southeast, and Northwest regions of the United States.

Also this goes out for all potential candidates including myself ha-ha.
                              "Approximately 1 in 10applicants who receive a tentative offer of selection will successfully complete the pre-employment process and enter on duty as a CBP Officer."
                              Exam: 03/2012
                              NOR: 04/2012 81
                              Qualified for: GS 7
                              TSL 1 & 2 : 11/2012 Switch from SWB to Central/East Coast
                              Medical & FT: 12/2011 Completed
                              VBT & SI: 01/2012 Completed
                              Drug Test: 04/12/12 Completed
                              BI: Security Office 01/02/13
                              Poly: 04/10/2013. Failed
                              EOD:
                              PFT 2:

Comment

• Originally posted by Indio0217 View Post
                                I noticed that they extended the CBPO announcement.

Vacancy Announcement CBPO 12-1 has been amended to extend the closing date to July 26, 2012. Due to critical agency need applications are being accepted in the Southwest, Southeast, and Northwest regions of the United States.

Also this goes out for all potential candidates including myself ha-ha.
                                "Approximately 1 in 10applicants who receive a tentative offer of selection will successfully complete the pre-employment process and enter on duty as a CBP Officer."
                                Wow thats crazy!! I see they are still looking for applicants in southeast. I got my NOR for Southeast on April 2. scored a 99. Haven't heard anything since aside from uploading my docs which i did the next day. If they are still taking applications for the southeast I wonder why i haven't heard anything? I was thinking of switching to SWB but am trying to hold out as long as I can.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8239 users online. 382 members and 7857 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X