Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They found out through the background investigation and there are no outstanding/unsettled fines nor judgements....

Comment

• Originally posted by CTM045 View Post
      How did they learned of your traffic offenses and are there any outstanding judgements or fines
      I also listed them on my initial application a year ago.........

Comment

• Originally posted by lmbb View Post
        I received a Notice Of Action letter where they explain that they have found some reason to believe that I am unsuitable for the job due to some trafic violations but that they will give me the change to explain, clarify or defute those violations. Some of them I could explain because I got my tags stolen and the person went collecting tickets around the city and I got proof of it. Other non moving violations (parking violations) are under my record but my wife was the one with the car then and she is taking full responsabilities of those by writing a certified letter for me to use as evidence. Some go back to 2007 and 1 goes back to 2010 that I am responsible for. My question is has anybody gone through something similar to this? How am I supposed to fight the ones that I am responsible for? I paid all my fines, took a improvement course and moved on. Has anybody here have had to prove or disproved something similar and what was the outcome? Thank you in advanced...
        It's hard to comment without knowing exactly what tickets YOU are responsible for.

Having said that, document your stolen tags, the dates and the tickets associated to that mess.
        Document whatever tickets your old lady dumped on you. As for the ones you own...document that you've paid the associated fines, document the remedial course(s) you've taken. Document that you've accepted responsibility, modified your current driving style to avoid future tickets and moved onward.

From what I seen they're all fairly recent...especially the 2010. On the other hand, the vast majority of NOPAs can be beaten...with the proper response.

Mer.

Comment

• I don't think it's that bad of a thing it's all paid off and you dont have any judgements against you I think they just want to know what was the reason behind the tickets and what you did to resolve then

Comment

• Originally posted by CTM045 View Post
            I don't think it's that bad of a thing it's all paid off and you dont have any judgements against you I think they just want to know what was the reason behind the tickets and what you did to resolve then
            Multiple moving and non-moving violations are grounds of unsuitability. The simple fact that it shows disregard for the law/rules. If most of those are not under you (IMBB) include proof and a well written statement. To those that are yours you need to include proof of payment/courses and a well written statement on how you have learned from your mistakes... Take full responsibility and hope for the best. It's not an impossible task to overcome!

Best of Luck IMBB!
            CBPO
            Written: 08/29/2007
            EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• I just hope is another hurdle in the procces and not the end of the line. I have been in this procces since 2008 and have come too far to give up now. I must do what ever is in my power to see this thing through.

Comment

• I just received a TSL...I was not expecting one. I tested on 3/28/12 in NYC with a score of 82 for SWB. Time to wait.
                CBPO
                Written Test - 3/28/12 NYC
                NOR - 4/8/12 - 82% SWB
                TSL1- 5/25/12
                TSL2 - 5/30/12
                e-Qip and Fingerprints Submitted - 6/5/12
                Qualifications - GS-5 / GS-7 (Pending)
                PFT1 - 6/27/12 (passed)
                VBT -
                S.I. -
                Medical - 7/13/12
                Drug Test -
                B.I. - In Security Office
                PFT2 -
                EOD -
                $$$

Comment

• Originally posted by DMBROCKS View Post
                  I just received a TSL...I was not expecting one. I tested on 3/28/12 in NYC with a score of 82 for SWB. Time to wait.
                  Same here, got an 85 and was excited to see it, hopefully it goes quick but as well all know it is one day at a time from here until eod
                  CBPO
                  App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
                  Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
                  ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
                  APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
                  PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
                  Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
                  Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

• Just got my TSL1 as well. We don't have to do anything correct? I read the email and I didn't see anything in terms of next steps for us. I'm assuming we just wait for a TSL2 now???
                    PD+

Comment

• Originally posted by JJ1o87 View Post
                      Just got my TSL1 as well. We don't have to do anything correct? I read the email and I didn't see anything in terms of next steps for us. I'm assuming we just wait for a TSL2 now???
                      there should be an attachment to the email

Comment

• After all this time I finally got my TSL!

Anyone else read in this letter that polygraph was not listed in the steps for employment. Seemed odd because it listed EVERY other step involved.
                        Either way, I thought it would never come.
                        App. 7.2011
                        Test 7.2011
                        N.O.R. 9.2011
                        TSL1 MAY-2012
                        TSL2 May-2012
                        B.I. -In Security Office
                        PFT1-June-Passed-2012
                        Medical - July-2012
                        VBT/SI - July-2012

Comment

• The polygraph is selected randomly some applicants get one others get lucky

Comment

• I got mine from Dulles in April. Surprised I got an 86, I didn't think I would pass this time. I ran out of time on two of the sections I think. Oh well, we'll see where it goes from here

Comment

• I got mine today, how do i go about changing my location THE FASTEST possible way!
                              "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

• Originally posted by 383897 View Post
                                I got mine today, how do i go about changing my location THE FASTEST possible way!
                                I do not think you can change your location once you receive a TSL from a geo, someone with more experience can answer better but that is what i understood from the email/reading thru the posts on here.
                                CBPO
                                App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
                                Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
                                ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
                                APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
                                PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
                                Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
                                Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8727 users online. 478 members and 8249 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X