Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Employment Forms cleared...now for the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by sealteam View Post
      It had to be 5:50 because mine was 6:15. After I heard that it was slow motion from there on. He was like slow it down and take it on home.
      Good advice from him. lol You wouldn't wanna faint last minute and lose your career...
      "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by mm3454 View Post
        It's not bad dude.. Just have to sit super still for a while.. You have all the answers! Don't stress out about it...
        Do you find out if you passed that day or do you need to wait like 2 weeks? Do they always interrogate you about something even if you do not show deception? I have mine in 3 weeks and I am super nervous.

Comment

• Originally posted by josh222 View Post
          Do you find out if you passed that day or do you need to wait like 2 weeks? Do they always interrogate you about something even if you do not show deception? I have mine in 3 weeks and I am super nervous.
          Same here dude. Except I have mine in less than a week!! I'm really hoping that they give you the results the day of.
          "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by DSgirlCA View Post
            I lost a bit of momentum for a bit but I'm getting back on track! Drug test cleared today, so I'm stepping it up! Getting close to the finish line.
            How long does it take for drug test to clear?
            Geographic Availability: SouthWest
            Application: August 2011
            Exam: August 2011
            N.O.R: September 2011
            TSL1: October 2011
            E-Qip:November 2011
            PFT-1: December 21st, 2011
            B.I.: January 2012-March 2012
            Structured Interview/VBT: March 2012
            Drug Test: May 2012
            Polygraph Test: May 2012

Comment

• Hey guys,

So I just had a friend who took the test 3 weeks ago for the Northwest/Northern Border. He selected a different location to participate in his VBT/SI than I did and needless to say, he already had his VBT/SI and got a lower NOR on his test than I did and took it a month and a half after I took mine!!?? Anyone want to shed light on this... He tested at a rural duty station and I chose to do my VBT/SI in a major metro area duty station (when I get called to do it). I really don't get this... I think I am going to switch my VBT/SI location to this rural duty station
              Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Comment

• Originally posted by LennyXDM View Post
                Hey guys,

So I just had a friend who took the test 3 weeks ago for the Northwest/Northern Border. He selected a different location to participate in his VBT/SI than I did and needless to say, he already had his VBT/SI and got a lower NOR on his test than I did and took it a month and a half after I took mine!!?? Anyone want to shed light on this... He tested at a rural duty station and I chose to do my VBT/SI in a major metro area duty station (when I get called to do it). I really don't get this... I think I am going to switch my VBT/SI location to this rural duty station
                When one tests is largely irrelevant. What matters more is the certification date.(it's probably on or around the date the CO is issued.)

It'll likely be a long process for both you and your friend. The fact that he's 'pulled ahead' for the moment will likely mean little in the long run towards the final job offer.
                Last edited by merlin436; 05-25-2012, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                  It'll likely be a long process for both you and your friend. The fact that he's 'pulled ahead' for the moment will likely mean little in the long run towards the final job offer.
                  Yep. I got my TO a year ago today for the South Texas border and I'm still waiting, granted my situation is a bit more complicated than most.
                  Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
                    Yep. I got my TO a year ago today for the South Texas border and I'm still waiting, granted my situation is a bit more complicated than most.
                    What's your situation, Drifting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
                      I feel your pain Drifting same basic timeline, in a little less then a month from now will be a year since my TO aswell. I had a hold up with my medical (had to get some med records for them) but only thing left for me is my BI. After reading the monthly CBPO memo you see in CASS I understand why. There is just to many factors that can slow your process. This is completely unpredictable and trying to figure out ways to make if move faster is almost impossible So Lenny just sit back relax and enjoy the ride. The end is the best part haha.
                      NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                      Score:9X.XX%
                      List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by DSgirlCA View Post
                        I lost a bit of momentum for a bit but I'm getting back on track! Drug test cleared today, so I'm stepping it up! Getting close to the finish line.
                        Congratulation DSgirlCA, now I will send an e-mail as well about my BI or poly. Good luck!
                        Geo:SWB
                        CBPO Exam:12/10
                        TSl: 5/11
                        Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                        Met BI:1/12
                        VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                        Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                        Qual:cleared 3/12
                        Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                        PFT2:
                        EOD:

Comment

• I received a Notice Of Action letter where they explain that they have found some reason to believe that I am unsuitable for the job due to some trafic violations but that they will give me the change to explain, clarify or defute those violations. Some of them I could explain because I got my tags stolen and the person went collecting tickets around the city and I got proof of it. Other non moving violations (parking violations) are under my record but my wife was the one with the car then and she is taking full responsabilities of those by writing a certified letter for me to use as evidence. Some go back to 2007 and 1 goes back to 2010 that I am responsible for. My question is has anybody gone through something similar to this? How am I supposed to fight the ones that I am responsible for? I paid all my fines, took a improvement course and moved on. Has anybody here have had to prove or disproved something similar and what was the outcome? Thank you in advanced...

Comment

• Originally posted by lmbb View Post
                            I received a Notice Of Action letter where they explain that they have found some reason to believe that I am unsuitable for the job due to some trafic violations but that they will give me the change to explain, clarify or defute those violations. Some of them I could explain because I got my tags stolen and the person went collecting tickets around the city and I got proof of it. Other non moving violations (parking violations) are under my record but my wife was the one with the car then and she is taking full responsabilities of those by writing a certified letter for me to use as evidence. Some go back to 2007 and 1 goes back to 2010 that I am responsible for. My question is has anybody gone through something similar to this? How am I supposed to fight the ones that I am responsible for? I paid all my fines, took a improvement course and moved on. Has anybody here have had to prove or disproved something similar and what was the outcome? Thank you in advanced...
                            When did you receive this? Have you done the poly or met with the BI yet?

Comment

• I have not done the poly but I met with my BI about a year ago and received the letter yesterday but is dated the 18 of may and I have only 15 days from the eighteen to gather all necessary documents...
                              Last edited by lmbb; 05-25-2012, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• How did they learned of your traffic offenses and are there any outstanding judgements or fines

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9467 users online. 475 members and 8992 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X